Monday, September 11, 2017

SUMMER HEAT... so much going on (Part 161q)

SUMMER HEAT… so much going on (Part 161q)

The boat was almost 20 years old but in fairly good condition. It was an 18 foot open boat with no cabin and plenty of seats. I’d suggested that my father get rid of it since he only used a few times each Summer but he’d bought it for his father who dearly loved it. I remember my grandfather taking it out by himself at the age of 90. Now that should be a hint that it wasn’t abused. In fact, the first time my father and I went out in it after he died we tried to go full throttle with the engine but the controls were frozen so it would only go at half speed. My father was a procrastinator and he kept putting off fixing it and just putted around at half speed whenever he used it. As the boat was being secured to the dock so we could board it I was thinking that was a good thing what with five kids on board (and we didn’t have life vests for passengers back in those days.).

The hard part was getting on board from the dock. The area we were in had about a three foot tide and, because of shifting bottom sand, you could only bring the boat to the dock at half to flood tide. I was the first to board and the only reason the boat wasn’t bouncing off the bottom was the wind was calm with no appreciable wave action. There was a ladder (of sorts) attached to the dock but it was difficult to use. I, because I’d used it since I was a boy, had no trouble with it. The others had to be helped to prevent them from falling. Once in the boat I reached up and took each of my girls but when I attempted to do the same with the other kids they resisted. So, one of the twins made the first attempt to board.

The only way it could be done was to back down the steps which were spaced further apart than steps on a normal ladder. It would be my job to guide each of the legs/feet of the person to each step. When I first looked up I remember taking a deep breath. When the woman (I couldn’t tell the twins apart) started down my concentration was on her pink pantied backside and not on where to place her foot. There were three separate steps which gave me a prolonged view of what I finally decided were most likely Lollipop cotton bikinis because of the large crotch. When she was safely in the boat I could feel my heart beating in my chest and the pressure of the now rather large bulge in my shorts. Thankfully, she concentrated on talking the two kids still on the dock into to letting me take them into the boat so I didn’t have to look right at her. The kids were still a bit reluctant even with one of the twins on the dock and the other in the boat. They finally were able to persuade the kids to let me lift them in. The reason I said “Thankfully” was it did give me a chance to somewhat recover from the shock of my upskirt discovery. Now, there was another one yet to come. This time I was more prepared.

What I wasn’t prepared for was the twin who was now in the boat calling out to her sister who was starting down the ladder to cover her backside. It was obvious that she could see how exposed her sister was as she started to descend. Hearing that I had to smile. I knew there was no way she could come down that ladder without holding on with both hands. And… there was no way I could assist in the boarding process without looking up to be able to guide each foot to the steps. There was one difference in the panties though… they were a very light blue but with the same enlarged crotch indicating to me that they were made by Lollipop. My ‘reaction’ was more muted this time but I did avoid turning towards either of the women as I still had to help Elle get aboard. When I looked up at her I was surprised at just how much of her panties I could see up the leg openings of her shorts. I liked the shorts even more when I saw it.

There was no real destination for our trip. It was just going to be a short ride out on the water. The kids filled the whole back seat and the women sat on the cover over the engine. One of the twins asked about the island off to the East and Elle proceeded to tell of a few of our teen aged adventures. So, with that as a topic I headed in that direction. We had gotten about 2/3 of the way when the engine sputtered and stopped. To get to it I had to have the women get up from their seat so I could remove the cover. They stood around watching me ’tweak’ this and that but with no appreciable results. When the thought came to me that we might be out of gas I didn’t want to believe it. But, after rearranging the kids to get to the tank I was able to confirm that lack of gas was the culprit.

There was no panic and just mild concern expressed by the women. The best case scenario was to hope another boater would pass near to us. Worst case was that, in time, we’d drift to shore.    The wind, now picking up as it usually did in the early afternoon, was pushing us in the right direction. That was good. But, what was not good was that now there were waves… and waves made the boat rock back and forth… and that created a problem for the little boy. The mother got him to the side and he upchucked into the water. I have no idea why that triggered my Kaye to say she had to go tinkle… and that brings me back to my grandfather.

He had a prostrate problem and kept a one gallon galvanized pail under the front deck. There were no portable toilets available in those days so that was his toilet. I got it out and handed it to Elle. The idea was for Elle to pull down Kaye’s shorts and panties and then steady her while she straddled the pail. That was the idea and, like the saying goes, “many a slip ’tween the cup and the lips” only in this case it was a slip between the body and pail. Kaye was pretty much OK with it until she started to pee and then, with the boat rocking, she started to fall and the pee was going just about everywhere but in the pail. When Elle suggested that our other two do the same I can remember them shaking their head from side to side indicating they wanted no part of it. That left the other girl and she was following Jean and Anne’s lead by indicating that she wouldn’t try it either.

After a while I spied a boat headed our way. The wind had continued to build making higher waves but it was pushing us closer to shore. It was definitely the right direction as I knew I could get gas there. I took my shirt off and was waving it wildly trying to get the attention of the other boat and wasn’t paying attention to Elle, the twins and the kids. For a while I thought we were going to be passed by but the boat finally turned towards us. It was powered by an outboard motor which meant I couldn’t use their gas. Outboards had oil mixed in with the gas and my fathers boat used plain regular gas. But, the two guys threw us a line and offered to tow us to the gas dock on shore. By then it was close to 1pm. We’d been on the water for over two hours. It was on the tow in that I started thinking about Elle and just how long it had been since she’d last used a toilet. With the two guys in the tow boat ahead of us and, knowing Elle as I did, the chance for her to use the pail as a toilet was now severely diminished. Along those lines I also remember wondering how the twins were doing. 

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised no one freaked out about being adrift. That's funny you ran out of gas, sometimes the easiest things are the ones we forget to check! Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... as soon as the engine stopped I told the twins there was nothing to worry about and that even if no one picked us up we'd end up on shore in about an hour. They were very calm about the whole thing.