Friday, September 15, 2017

SUMMER HEAT... so much going on (Part161s)

SUMMER HEAT… so much going on (Part 161s)

We were all glad to be headed home. The girls were looking forward to, hopefully, playing with Barbara; Elle to a shower and clean clothes and for me, just some time to relax. As I exited the station wagon I noticed the kitchen door was closed. Being Summer, the door was always open when anybody was home. I saw Barbara’s bike leaning against the corner post of the porch which told me she was there so I was a bit puzzled. Elle wanted to get the girl’s sandy clothes off before they entered the house and to brush the sand off them. She hated to have sand in the house and wanted it off before they showered. We were now allowing the older two to shower by themselves which was a real thrill for them. As she was doing it she dispatched me to get clean clothes for all of them.

Once inside the kitchen I called out to Barbara but got no response. Not overly concerned because I knew she would sometimes walk across the road to sit by the pond. Upstairs, I grabbed Kaye’s things first because her room was right there. The next stop was down the hall to Jean’s room and then, crossing over the hallway, it was into Anne’s room. We’d decided to have Barbara sleep in Anne’s room for the length of her stay with us so as to cut down on the added work that having her move from room to room as had been done during her previous stay. I took but a few steps into it when, to my right, I saw Barbara lying on her back, in the bed, in just her panties and her top. What really got my attention was that one of her hands was inside the waist elastic of the panties. Knowing that if I woke her I’d embarrass her to no end I quickly retreated into the hall. I think I took a deep breath and then headed towards the stairs. Once there I realized she must’ve been playing with herself, masturbating. That thought brought on the start of a bulge… but only for a few seconds. I still had to get to Anne’s clothes and I knew Elle would be waiting so I called Barbara’s name again. It was when I called the second time that I remembered that she was a deep sleeper. For the third call out I really bellowed it. Then I heard a sort of muffled response followed by the closing of the bedroom door.

Barbara was out in the hall and fully dressed within a few minutes. She, without looking directly at me, said “Hi” and then brushed on past as she headed for the stairs. It was about then that I heard Elle call me wanting to know where I was and what was taking so long. I rushed into Anne’s room and went right to her dresser. I grabbed the first things I saw and then turned to head out. But, seeing the unmade bed and knowing that Barbara was a bedwetter I decided to check the sheets where she’d been laying. I couldn’t see obvious wetness but when I ran my hand over the spot where her backside had been I found it to be just a bit damp. Knowing I didn’t have time to really think about it I headed for the stairs.

When the older girls were finished with their showers it was Elle’s turn. She was going to let Kaye shower with her so she didn’t feel left out. Again, she sent me upstairs to pick out some things for her to wear. As she did she reminded me that we had a guest and for me to be thinking about that in my choices for her. I was well aware of that fact but was planning on taking my ‘cue’ from what she usually wore. Probably half her shorts and pants were white and I loved that because they would show off a very nice VPL (visible panty line). I knew I’d get grief if I brought down two pair of panties so decided to go for a pair of fancy ones and chose another pair of Van Raalte which sported a large crotch area. As I was about to head down the stairs I decided to take one last look at Barbara’s bed and the area around it. One recurring thought I had was in trying to remember what she’d been wearing when we left in the morning. When she passed me in the hall I really didn’t have time to focus on what she had on for shorts. Finding nothing more than the slightly damp spot on the bed I then took a quick peek around the door into the bathroom. The door opened inwards and was stopped by the bathtub. I glanced into the tub but it was empty. Running out of time before Elle would be ready for her clothes I backed away. But, as I did, I thought I saw something on the doorknob but on the side facing the tub. I looked and… jackpot!

There was nothing new about the panties… band leg, double back, white cotton Lollipops. When I held them up I was sure they’d show that they’d been wet. Seeing her asleep in bed my initial thought was that she’d wet while asleep. But when I held them to the light I saw something totally unexpected… multiple stains that indicated that they’d been wet more than once. Turning them to view the back I found the same thing. From years of living with Elle and her night time wetting I knew the panties should be wet all the way up to the waist elastic. These weren’t. The staining went about half way and when I compared the back to the front it was just about the same. I was staring at the ‘tide lines’ (what I called the stain markings when wet panties were left to dry without being washed out) when I heard Elle calling… loudly. Putting the panties carefully back on the doorknob I headed downstairs with some questions to contemplate.

With everybody dressed we all gathered on the screened in porch to decide what to do for supper. Before starting the discussion Elle said she had no plans to cook and looked right at me. I pretty much knew she was thinking of me doing the hibachi thing again. But, just as adamant as she was about not cooking inside I took a similar position about cooking outside. Then the light went on… “PIZZA!” How to be an instant hero… A call to Traveller’s Rest and about 45 minutes later we were chowing down. It was while eating that I took a close look at Barbara. I was trying to remember if the outfit she was wearing was the same as she’d had on in the morning. It just wasn’t coming to me and it made me a bit mad. I took pride in being attentive to little things and I just wasn’t sure. When we’d finished the girls wanted to play the new game we’d given Jean for her birthday called Yard Darts. It was sort of like ring toss only you would try to throw these slightly weighted finned pieces with a rounded tip into a circle. The circles that came with the game had proven to be too small for the kids so I’d started making larger ones out of rope. To give them stiffness I was coating them with epoxy and they were down in the basement. So, that meant a trip there to retrieve them.

While getting the new circles I saw the washing machine under the stairs. It reminded me that Elle had told Barbara to take her wet things down to the basement and put them in the washing machine whenever she woke up wet. Even though Phyllis had told Elle that Barbara would do her own wash Elle had overridden that. Because we were on an old septic system we had to be judicious about waste water and Elle was a pretty good judge on just how much water was needed to get loads of various sizes clean. Remembering that I’d seen Barbara in a wet ‘package’ that morning I went over to take a look. I expected to see two wet panties and probably her sheet but there, right on top, was but one pair and a pair of shorts. When I pulled them out I could see, even in the poor light, that they looked similar to the panties I’d seen hanging on the bathroom door… staining only half way up both the front and back. I found it very interesting!

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, maybe Barbara was just letting a little squirt out now and again?

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... stay tuned... there's more to come on that subject...