Wednesday, September 13, 2017

SUMMER HEAT... so much going on (Part 161r)

SUMMER HEAT… so much going on (Part 161r)

The destination for the tow was a gas dock located in a small, narrow sheltered creek. The fishermen towed us in only to find there were three large boats waiting for service. I was somewhat familiar with the creek because it lay adjacent to one of the sailboat racing clubs in the area. My problem, once in the creek, was how to propel the boat with no power. The two guys got us over to an unoccupied, but rickety, finger pier. My first order of business was to call my father before he notified the Coast Guard (as he’d done once when I was a teen) to report us as missing. The office (and I use the description loosely) was a decrepit shack that only sold gas and bait for fishing… no food or drinks. There was a pay phone (remember them?) attached to the exterior and I headed there. Naturally, my father was relieved to hear from me and apologized for not remembering about the gas situation. He didn’t wait for me to ask but told me straight away that he would be there in 20 minutes to pick everybody up. I knew the twins and probably Elle had had enough boating for the day.

Before returning to the boat I went in the office and the owner found a one gallon can and filled it with gas. I didn’t need much to get the boat to the gas pump. Back at the boat I announced what would be happening. Standing on the pier and looking down at them I could see one twin holding the boy across her lap and the other entertaining the girls while sitting on the cover over the engine. Elle hadn’t moved from her seat at the rear of the boat since we’d arrived at the creek. I knew that she sometimes showed signs of being seasick and figured that was the case. I got back aboard and set the plan in motion to get everybody back on land. The big difference from the dock at my parent’s place was that this one didn’t have a ladder of any kind. I warned them it was going to be awkward no matter what we did.

My real concern was in getting the kids safely onto land. I suggested that one of the twins be the first off so she could monitor each of the kids while the others followed. At 6’1” I had legs at least six inches longer than any of them did so I was going to have to assist them getting up onto the pier. I distinctly remember them looking at each other and then sort of rolling their eyes. I explained to the kids what would be happening and then assisted one of the twins up onto the side of the boat. The cap around the side was maybe three inches wide so there was not a lot to stand on. I told her I’d have to boost her up and onto the pier as best I could but as I did she’d have to try and crawl far enough so that she could swing her legs up and onto the decking of the pier. I had her place both hands up onto the dock and then, grabbing the calf of one leg I lifted. I was looking up to see how far she’d gotten when I saw the pink I’d seen earlier. She was almost there when I told her I’d lift the leg and put it on the deck. But, she said she thought she could do it on her own.

Why she didn’t fall back into the boat I’ll never know. I ended up pushing/rolling her over onto her side and as I did she ended up on her back with one leg splayed out in my direction. As I asked if she was OK I was looking at the crotch of her panties. For sure there were two shades of pink. I didn’t have time to dwell on it as the other twin was there telling her to put her legs together. Right after that we all decided that the twin on the dock would pull the other one up while I give a boost from below. I surely could’ve used some help from Elle but she remained seated. Then the other twin stepped up and onto the side of the boat and reached up for her sister to grab hold of her hands. I wasn’t sure just where I was going to put my hands to give the boost that was needed when I heard the sister on the dock say “Now!”. The only place for my hands was right on her butt cheeks so that’s where they went. My fear was that if she didn’t make it she was going to end up back in the boat and on top of me so I pushed as hard as I could and after a few seconds could feel the load lighten… she’d made it. I took a deep breath and gave thanks. My guess is that she probably only weighed 130 pounds but in that situation it seemed like 130 tons. It was only a few seconds later that it came to me that while I was pushing on her rear end that it was damp. I took a quick look as she was walking down the dock but the flowered print of her dress muted whatever dampness there was. I looked over my shoulder at Elle hoping that I could cajole her into telling me about what happened while I was making the phone call.

It took but a few minutes to get the kids up and onto shore. My father was there before the last one made it to the end of the pier. While still in the boat I turned and asked Elle if she was going with my father. Not answering, she then stood up and turned around. The whole backside of her purple shorts had turned almost black from the wetness. Her answer ended up being  a terse “No!” I  struggled, once again, to get up on the pier and apologized to the twins for “the boat trip to hell” knowing full well that it was actually my father’s fault. Before leaving he did give me money for gas. By then the line for the gas dock was down to but one. On the way back it was slow going because of the limited speed of the boat but also the waves we had to plow through. We were both famished and I knew that by the time we got back most of the afternoon would be gone.

Once out of the creek and in open water I convinced Elle to take off her shorts so they would have a chance to dry. The high sides of the boat made my argument plausible and, somewhat reluctantly, she complied. I took note of the fact that even though she was wearing but one pair of panties they were a pair of fancy Van Raalte, my favorite brand. They had the largest crotch area and put out an incredible VPL. It was a nice diversion. By the time we got back, with the aid of the sun and wind, the shorts had dried to a point that the difference in color from front to back was hardly noticeable. Elle made me promise that we’d leave soon after we got to my parents house. That was fine by me. Granted, I’d been treated to any number of peeks and, probably wet panties to boot, the day had been stressful.

With the boat back at the dock Elle and I headed for the front of the house with both of us hoping to make a quick get-away. We should’ve known better. My mother was ready for us with “an offer we couldn’t refuse”… my father would grill a couple of his prize steaks for us. The twins had been persuaded to stay overnight and she thought it would be a good way to end the day. I think I shocked her with my “Thanks, but no thanks…” answer. Elle helped by bringing up the fact that we had Barbara staying with us. As we made our way to the driveway, with my mother still pleading for us to change our minds, I got an unexpected reward. We passed by the clothes line and it gave me confirmation of the panties the twins had been wearing… Lollipop cotton bikinis. Their dresses as well as the clothing their kids had been wearing were blowing briskly in the breeze. I couldn’t wait to talk with Elle, alone.

To be continued…

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Irma scared me away. Back and caught up, great as usual. love those twins.

Anonymous said...

Now that's turning misfortune around! After all that I'm surprised you didn't try to get Elle to play a little hanky panky on the way back!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

OB... glad you're back!

BS... as I mentioned, Elle had a tendency to get a little 'green' when the water was rough... and it was on our way back...