Wednesday, January 03, 2018

A CHANGE OF PACE... Bermuda (Part 164b)

A CHANGE OF PACE… Bermuda (Part 164b)

Even though I’d read most of the material our travel agent, Gertrude, had given to us I wasn’t really prepared to see cars driving on the wrong side of the road with the taxi driver sitting on the right hand side of the vehicle. When we arrived at the first round-a-bout (their name for a traffic circle) it really shocked me. The driver thought my reaction was funny and he admitted that many first time visitors had the same one. As we approached one of the round-a-bouts he pointed off to the right and told us the city of Hamilton was in that direction. Curious, I asked how much more the trip would cost to drive us there. He laughed and said he’d be happy to show us and to point out some things we might like while in Bermuda. I immediately liked him. We didn’t have to go far as the island is fairly small. The first thing that caught our attention was a cruise ship tied up parallel to the street. That was something I’d never seen before. A little further on we got to see the shopping area. The driver said he’d give us a ’tip’ and told us that we could buy things like clothes at more reasonable prices in the stores located two streets to the North. He admitted that was where the ‘locals’ shopped. He took us there to show us and when he did I got the idea that maybe we could buy some panties for Elle. He already knew about our missing luggage so when I asked him where we could get some “essentials’, like underwear, he pointed to a store not too far ahead. Elle hit me in the arm when I asked but I didn’t care. He kindly parked at the first open space and we went inside.

It certainly wasn’t upscale but not dime store quality. It didn’t take long to find a table with panties displayed and I couldn’t believe it when the first pair I touched were quite clearly nylon satin. I immediately looked at the label and wasn’t expecting to see the size displayed the same as panties in the USA. The pair in my hand was a size 5, Elle’s size. Even more freaky was that they were fancy panties with lace inserted above leg elastics on the front of them. Elle wanted no part of my panty shopping and was looking at other things. I grabbed another pair and went to one of the ladies at a cash register in what appeared to be like an island. Certainly different than anything I’d ever seen but it was efficient. At the door I had to call to Elle to let her know I was ready to leave and as she approached I could see she had some items in her hands. I wasn’t overly pleased with that but couldn’t say much of anything because she was the one who’d had to endure the potential embarrassment of her ‘accident’. I just smiled and paid for them.

It was less than 15 minutes to the hotel and when checking in we were told we could still get lunch if we hurried. 3pm was the cut off for lunch in the formal dining area. The panties Elle had wet on the plane were now dry but I had the new ones in a bag so asked what she wanted to do. I’ll admit I expected she’d take the new ones but she opted to stay in the ones she had on saying she’d rather get washed before putting the new ones on. I wondered why I’d had the taxi stop in Hamilton. Hungry, we headed into the main dining room. It was really elegant and we were both a bit overwhelmed. We were asked where our table was but we had no idea what they were talking about. So, since they were about to close they opted to give us a table by the door. When checking in we were told there was a welcoming ‘reception’ for all the new arrivals at 4pm. We’d be told about our meal options and entertainment choices as well as getting complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres. Knowing that was coming was what led us to limit our lunch meal so we shared a seafood salad. The word delicious doesn’t do justice to what was placed before us. We stared to anticipate what we’d be treated to in the future.

Our room was on the 4th floor and when we walked in I almost couldn’t believe my eyes. The brochure for the hotel had shown a few room pictures but none were like what we were staring at as we opened the door. The room faced to the South and had a balcony that gave us an unrestricted view of the ocean. When we walked out on it to take a look was when we realized the hotel was up on a bluff. I was impressed that the balcony was truly private. There was no way for us to see people on either side of us or for them to see us or for them to get onto ours. For Elle, that was comforting. I was still looking at the fabulous view when Elle went back inside to check out the bed and other amenities. When I went back inside there was Elle in just her bra and panties. She walked up to me and grabbed one hand and put it between her legs. It was wet and warm. It only took a few seconds before backing her up to the bed. Our lovemaking had never been overly passionate. I loved wet foreplay and Elle usually indulged me with it. But, this was different… very different. I honestly can’t remember her ever helping me off with my clothes but she was really working at it. Even when we really ‘went at it’ there was no pause for her to put her ‘protection’ in. Not this time. She was just over her period and she wasn’t wasting any time with that.

Let’s just say it was a rewarding few minutes. We were  just coming down from our respective ‘highs’ when the phone rang. It was the desk to let us know our baggage had been delivered and a bell hop was on his way up to deliver it. When I told Elle she darted into the bathroom leaving me to try and get some clothes on. When I answered the door there were two of them. Thankfully, my father had forewarned me that at a place like where we were tips were expected for almost everything. So, that left me trying to find my wallet. I have no idea how much I gave them. All I wanted was for them to leave. However, the mood had definitely changed.

A check of the time showed we had but a short while to get to the reception for the new guests. Elle jumped in the tub for a shower while I started unpacking the luggage. We knew about the dress code (coats and ties for the men and dresses for the women) and to save time I just took all Elle’s things out and lay them on the bed so she could make a quick choice. When she walked out, naked, it was surprise. At home, because of the kids, that was a ‘no-no’. So other than when she was getting dressed I seldom saw her that way. Even though I was a ’panty man’ it was a bit exciting to see her walking freely about that way without a care. I made one ‘move’ towards her but was rebuffed with her pointing to the clock. My shower was quick and when I came out into the main room she was standing there all dressed and ready to go. I’d hoped she would’ve waited so I could’ve at least helped her into her panties. I wondered which ones she’d chosen to wear. I knew they were all “fancy panties” with either lace or appliqués on them but I had some favorites among them. As I dressed I could see the bag with the new panties we’d purchased in Hamilton still sitting on the table. I knew, by hook or by crook, I’d get her to ‘christen’ them the next day. Just how was the big question. But now we were on to our first ‘adventure’.
     
Our view
To be continued…
   

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Seems I was wrong, sounds like it is the honeymoon you never really had and much better then Florida, no parents or their friends to screw things up. Sex without kids around and in a location without anyone who will ever see you again can be very liberating to say the least.

Anonymous said...

Great way to kick off the vacation! Panty buying and love making!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

OB... you and I are definitely on the same 'wave length'!

BS... :-)