Thursday, January 18, 2018

A CHANGE OF PACE... Bermuda (Part 164g)

A CHANGE OF PACE… Bermuda (Part 164g)

There was no doubt about it. Once I agreed to go back to the store Elle knew she ‘had’ me. It was a pair of shorts… not Bermudas and not short shorts but shorts. Seeing them on her I had to agree that they were not a typical type for her. Light pink and pale blue and definitely different than any shorts I’d ever seen. When looking at them from the front one half was pink and one half was blue. Then, the back was the same but the colors were reversed. I asked the price and I’m sure I showed shock upon hearing it but that was when my mind went back to the ‘plan’ I’d come up with. I kept it to myself but knew I’d banked some definite ‘points’ by agreeing to let her get them.

She’d decided to wear them for the rest of the day. It wasn’t until we were about to get back on our mopeds that I realized that the fit was a bit snug across her bottom. When she bent over to put her bag in the bike’s basket I saw Avery prominent VPL which helped to temper the cost of them a bit. It was early in the afternoon and we’d decided to explore around the other side of the harbor. We had a map that highlighted some of the small parks that dotted the area. We found some interesting places on our travels and filled most of the afternoon.
     
Hamilton on the far shore (Note the shorts)


One of the things we’d been told at the welcoming reception was to frequently check our room box at the front desk. After dropping off our mopeds at the “pen” we made a special trip to the lobby. I couldn’t think of anyone who’d leave a message but made the effort anyway. Much to our joint surprise there was something in our box. It was from the activities director and was an invitation to be a part of the evening’s entertainment. That was to be our ‘reward’ for when he’d asked us to leave the tennis court that morning. The details were somewhat lacking but we would be contestants in some sort of game and there would be prizes. We were told to be at the site a half hour before the show to get a briefing as to what to expect. Now, my immediate reaction was to say “No”. I’ve never really been comfortable in situations where I’m in front of people with a chance to embarrass myself but Elle was all for it. Walking to our room I told her I was willing to listen to what it was all about.

We spent the time before dinner sitting on our balcony enjoying the view. Just a little offshore  we could see a few clouds and, after studying them a few minutes determined that it was raining underneath them. The pool guy was right again. “You’re in Bermuda… expect it.” I found it somewhat interesting in that I’d not knowingly seen that any place but there. While concentrating on the clouds and the rain I hadn’t noticed Elle leave the balcony. When, all of a sudden, I found her right in front of me. She was in just her bra and panties… and they were wet… and she had a big smile on her face. She motioned for me to get up from the chair and to move over to a small table. I did and then she put her hands on my shoulders and started pushing me down. I complied and sat on the table with her following ending up straddling my legs. With her wet pantied crotch nestled up to my very engorged penis she proceeded to ‘grind’ against it. This was a complete surprise to me and yet, while enjoying the surprise attention, had to wonder what prompted it. As much as I would’ve liked to pursued it to a satisfactory end Elle informed me we had to get washed up and dressed or we’d miss our dinner seating. As she got up I attempted to persuade her of at least a “quickie” but it was no use. I had to be satisfied with what I got and, in truth, I was happy that she’d taken the initiative.

We had capon for dinner, another ‘first’ for us. We were surely getting lessons in “fine dining”. Finishing up, Elle reminded me not to expect more of the same when we returned home. Rose, the lady we’d joined on the tennis court that morning saw us leaving the dining hall and came over to ask if we were participating in the show that night. She went on that she was part of it and looked forward to seeing us there. She added that the prizes that the hotel awarded were really nice. I hadn’t made up my mind but as she walked away she called “see you there”. With that comment I knew Elle was ‘hooked’.

At 8pm we reported to the lounge where the show was to take place. The activities director was there with a group of what we assumed were other hotel guests. It wasn’t hard to notice that Rose was there as her outfit was close to being garish. We were told that one of the most popular events each week was when they played their version of The Newlywed Game, a show seen on TV. As soon as I heard that I knew I wanted no part of it. However, the guy was prepared for people like me and proceeded to show us the gifts all participants would receive… win or lose. The women would be getting a sterling silver pin in the shape of Bermuda and the men a sterling silver money clip. I didn’t need (or want) one but Elle wasn’t to be denied. We’d seen the Dating Game on TV a few times and got some laughs out of it but hadn’t seen this one. All I could see was problems ahead based upon what I remembered from seeing the show.

Of the six couples who were there three accepted the challenge. I wondered where Rose had disappeared to as the rules were explained. The men were then separated from the ladies and we were given a series of questions to answer. The show started with the activities director explaining what was to happen and then all the participants, men and women, were paraded out. Then Rose was introduced as the Master of Ceremonies. That was a complete surprise. It started with the women being asked to give the answers they thought their husbands had given. Actually, it was pretty funny and Elle got more right than the other two women. When it was the turn for the men to give the answers they thought their wives had given I felt pretty confident… and was right as I came out with the best score. The prize for winning was a trip on a glass bottom boat from Hamilton to Somerset at the tip end of the island, including lunch. I planned on riding our mopeds out there but this was much better. After the show the activities director wanted to get a picture of us with Rose. It seemed like there was always a photographer around. As we headed for our room I looked back on the day and almost couldn’t believe it.
 
Rose with the activities director and us


To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun evening!

Pantymaven said...

BS... the place really was special! All the staff went out of their way to make it that way.