Monday, January 08, 2018

A CHANGE OF PACE... Bermuda (Part 164d)

A CHANGE OF PACE… Bermuda (Part 164d)

Waking up the next morning I was completely ‘lost’. Coming out of a deep sleep I was totally disoriented. The brightness of the room was the first ‘clue’ because, even though our bedroom at home faced to the South, it was always dark even in bright sunshine as there was a huge maple tree right there to block the light. Sitting upright, I looked around and could see what appeared to be a wall of light. After a couple of blinks of my eyes I could see there was a sheer curtain blowing back and forth in front of wide doorway. Then it came to me… we’re in Bermuda! A quick scan around the room looking for Elle only showed the chaos we’d made when we returned to the room the night before. I’d unpacked one of the suitcases so Elle could pick out what she wanted to wear for our first nighter and we’d gone off and left it all on the bed. Returning into the room with but one thing on our minds we didn’t wast any time in clearing the clothes off the bed. Some did make it to the couch and some to a chair but there were small piles on the floor.

I could see Elle’s silhouette thorough the slowly moving curtain and headed for it. She was standing at the railing on the balcony looking off to the East. As I approached her, naked, I could see that she was wearing a ‘package’. Thinking back to the previous night I couldn’t remember her putting it on. In fact, I couldn’t remember anything after our love making. She was wearing a short nightie that only dropped down to just below her waist which gave me a good view of the plastic panties which encased her ‘package’ and it looked like it had been used. I didn’t say anything about it just wishing I could take a picture… but I couldn’t… which leads me to a bit of an explanation.

In spite of the fact that we’d been in agreement not to get each other gifts for the anniversary, to me, it just didn’t seem right not to memorialize such an important date. I’d gone to Elle and asked if there wasn’t something that she wanted that would fill this void. She wouldn’t even give me a hint but after getting annoyed with me for coming back at her about it numerous times she said there was something I could do FOR her that would please her to no end. It sounded good to me so I asked. When she told I wasn’t all that happy… it was that she didn’t want me to take any “panty pictures” on the trip. I know the look on my face was one of resignation when I agreed to it. She reminded me that I was the one who ‘pushed’ her about it and I had to agree that I did.

Elle couldn’t believe I’d come outside without anything on and told me to go at least and put on my boxers. I told her I’d sidle up next to her and she could block anyone from seeing me. We ended up standing at the railing with an arm around each other as we watched the sun break free from the horizon. Then I felt her shudder. I knew immediately what it was… she was peeing. I let my arm and hand fall down to her backside and could feel the fresh warmth through the plastic panties. My ‘member’ was straight out and you could’ve hung a flag from it.

Back inside Elle headed for the shower as I put the clothes that were scattered about into some semblance of order. In that suitcase were the supplies for her nightly ‘package’. They took up about 20% of the space with most of it for the sanitary napkins. We would be sleeping in Bermuda for five nights which meant 15 pads. With two “Spanky Pants” per night it meant 10 of them. They were made with heavy ribbed cotton and took up a fair amount of space. We’d talked about washing them out each day but Elle didn’t want the maids to see them . In Florida we’d been able to use the facilities at the resort to take care of that problem but knew there would be no chance for that this trip. As far as daily panties, with them being nylon they didn’t take up much space at all and, in fact, I remember stuffing them into Elle’s and my shoes to save space. Also, by being nylon they would dry quickly so they could be washed out at night and dry the next morning. Even with that plan in mind I ended up bringing a dozen of them ‘just to be sure’.

The big question was… what to do first. In putting the clothes and other things away I came across the tennis clothes. So, that got added to the list we’d already established which included the pool, the beach/ocean and the mopeds. Before we decided on that my stomach said it was time for food. It was early and I figured the dining room wouldn’t be crowded. Our ‘crew’ was ready and waiting for us. It was a lot less hectic than at night and we got to chat with the guys a bit. They were all from South America as were most of the staff that made up Hospitality for the hotel. One thing I, for sure, will never forget was the breakfast buns they had there. I would’ve been satisfied to eat nothing but buns they were so good. Andres took note. On our way out we ran into the celebrity ‘look-alike’ who was in change of activities. He remedied us that the Jamaican steel band was playing that night and if we wanted a good seat it was best to make a reservation. I thanked him for that and asked about the tennis. It was ‘open’, without reservations on a first come basis up until 9am and after 6pm. I liked that because I surely didn’t want to embarrass myself in front of experienced players. The last thing I queried him about was places to ‘explore’ where we could get good views of both the ocean and the harbor. I made mental notes of both and looked forward to our  upcoming explorations.

We headed for the pool first. I don’t know why but we both expected the pool to have been heated but it wasn't. We both were in and out in just minutes. One of the benefits of going to Bermuda when we did was that were were both well tanned and didn’t have to worry about a sunburn. We saw a number of people who were badly sunburned and felt sorry for them. We decided to try the pool one more time and managed to swim the length of it before the cold took hold. Our next stop was the beach/ocean. When we’d made it there the previous night we were both disappointed that sand wasn’t pink as we’d been led to believe it was. However, with clear sky above there was definitely a pink hue to it. The other memory was in how soft it felt. A quick inspection showed the granules were smaller than the sand we had at home. It was a bit of a shock to find the water warmer there than in the pool but then I remembered what it was like back home where the water closest to the shore was always warmer because the sun was able to heat it where it was shallow. I ‘sucked it up’ and swam out about 100 yards to one of the coral ‘islands’ that we’d seen the night before. Like the beach attendant had said, they were bowl like and once up on the side you could climb in and swim in it. That water was as warm as bathtub water because it was shallow  with a background of dark coral for the sun to reflect off of. I couldn’t persuade Elle to join me though. We had a snack type lunch at the patio pavilion before heading back up the 151 steps to change and go off on our first moped adventure. We were just about to enter the hotel and I felt something wet hitting me. My first thought it was sprinkler to water the gardens but a quick look around didn’t expose any. Even though the sky was still blue I finally looked up and saw one white cloud… and it was rain. A pool attendant walked by and I asked about it. His answer… “you’re in Bermuda… expect it”

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tropical rain! Comes out of nowhere and disappears just as quickly (if you're lucky).

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... I wish it was the same here stateside... :-)