Sunday, January 21, 2018

A CHANGE OF PACE... Bermuda (Part 164i cont.)

A CHANGE OF PACE... Bermuda Part 164i cont.

The reason for her calling to me was she felt she’d had enough sun. She wanted me to bring her her clothes over to where she was on the towels. I brought the carry bag over to where she was and as she went through the bag she asked where her bra was. I’d not had anything to do with her clothes other than to lay out her panties and reminded her of that fact. The top (bra) to her bathing suit was right there beside her and when she picked it up found it was all sandy and damp. Still thinking I had something to do with the ‘missing’ bra she gave me one of her ‘looks’ and asked what she should do. To me, the only choice was to go braless. The top she’d worn was sleeveless and was quite sheer… one of my favorites... so I was looking forward to seeing the results when she put it on. As for her panties, the ones she had on had dried enough to not be a problem for her. She slipped on the Bermuda shorts she’d worn over her bathing suit on our trip there and I liked what I saw and told her so. She knew exactly what I was referring to and had a disapproving look on her face as we finished picking up our things.

It was a lot harder climbing back to the top than it was on the way down. Getting to the mopeds she decided she didn't want to continue with our planned excursion. Hearing that didn’t make me very happy. I knew the reason why and I also knew it was my own fault for having made the comment when seeing her in the sheer blouse. When I was loading our gear into the moped baskets I saw something in the bottom of hers. I reached in and found it was her light jacket. I asked her about it and, after making a comment along the lines of “Oh… I wondered where it was…” she explained that after being caught in the rain shower the other day she decided to bring it along the next time we went out. As soon as she saw it she reached for it and put it on. I asked if she was willing to continue on and her smile was her answer.

As I mentioned earlier, my primary interest in travelling further to the South was in seeing the hotel I’d originally picked for our stay. Once there and after walking around the place I knew Gertrude had been right. It was newer, and it was bigger, and it was more glamorous BUT… it didn’t take long to figure out that in comparison it didn’t have that ‘homey’ feeling. In retrospect, we decided it was cold and impersonal and we couldn’t wait to get back to our hotel. On our way out I had Elle stop so I could get a picture of the place to keep as a reminder of how lucky we were to be at the hotel we were staying.
   
As to her hair... don't ask...
       To be continued



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They built that hotel right out on the rocks at the water's edge!

Bad

oldblue said...

You sneaky devil, a big thank you for a helpful Mother. I was going to say earlier what an attractive couple you were, but I have to admit these pictures are icing on the cake. Love those panties.

Pantymaven said...

BS... the views of the water were spectacular but we felt comfortable at the place we were at...

OB... your comments, as always, are really appreciated... Believe it or not but we still have those same Bermuda panties...