Sunday, January 21, 2018

A CHANGE OF PACE... Bermuda (Part 164i)

A CHANGE OF PACE… Bermuda (Part 164i)

Showing Elle the picture didn’t fully satisfy her concerns but I pointed out that if we moved up the beach to the space closest to the the high coral no one would be able to see us. We moved the towels to that area and then lay down to catch some sun before eating our lunches. I’d brought my mother’s small Kodak camera to use when it would be difficult to use the Polaroid one. Elle, never really comfortable with me taking panty pictures, had made one rule… no “sexy” (her words) pictures since the film had to be developed by others. Elle was lying there with her eyes closed so I pulled the camera out and took a picture of her… nothing special… and then took some of the surrounding coral formations (and I won’t bore you with them).


 I’d put the camera back in the bag by the time she awoke and we then concentrated on our box lunches. I’d ordered a roast beef sandwich and I’ll bet it had at least 1/4 pound of meat in it. After finishing we explored the possibility of swimming. One thing we’d been told was to watch out for hidden coral in the sand, especially when in the water. It had been suggested that we buy beach shoes for walking especially out in the water. But… we hadn’t. I offered to walk out and ‘test’ the area and with the water about waist high I called for Elle to join me. Being September and the water shallow, it was warm. I’d squatted down so the water was up to my shoulders. When Elle reached me I had her sit on my lap… and then things got very ‘interesting’.

The Summer I was sent off to boarding school there was a popular movie called From Here to Eternity. Even though I was sixteen my mother had forbidden me to see it saying it was “too violent”. But, some of my friends had managed to see it and told of this very sexy beach scene. I was bound and determined to see it in spite of my mother. When the six week session was over I had to take a train to get back home. I had to change trains in the city and had a lay-over of about three hours. I went exploring and found a movie theater that was showing the movie. The scene with Bert Lancaster and Deborah Kerr on the beach was, at that period of time, quite risqué and I just ‘ate it up’. From that time on I’d fancied myself making love on a beach with waves washing over me. There weren’t any waves but with Elle on my lap and that on my mind I was ready to try it. She wasn’t… but she was, for her (and being outside), quite 'turned on' and she let me “play” inside her bathing suit and panties for quite a while. When I started to peel them off she didn’t resist… which was a big surprise.

It wasn’t the same as if we’d been on the beach (no sand in inappropriate places) but we both ended up being satisfied. Elle wouldn’t get out of the water without at least her panties on. It was a struggle to get them on and up. Actually, it was pretty funny. Once back on the beach we moved the towels further up the beach to help allay Elle’s concerns about privacy. We talked about how long we’d stay there and decided that we’d lie in the sun to dry off. I wasn’t being serious when I suggested that she take the top to her bathing suit off and when she sat up and slipped it up over her head I wondered just who I was with. Was this really my wife? I stood there in amazement and watched as she lay back down.

I joined her for a while but when I saw the tide was rising I got up to move the things we’d brought for our picnic. While doing it I saw the little camera. Picking it up my conscience was awakened. I’d told Elle that I wouldn’t ask (plead) to take panty pictures on this trip and I hadn’t… but I hadn’t said I wouldn’t take any. It was semantics but when I saw her lying on her back with her legs spread I kicked my conscience in the head. Remember that I said I’d put out the new panties we’d bought right after we arrived for Elle to wear. I hadn’t paid much attention to them until I saw her lying there. Fancy panties for sure with lace inserts at the leg openings. I snapped the picture and promptly hid the camera. One thing I remember from that was that I was spoiled by the instant gratification of a Polaroid picture. A few minutes later she rolled over onto her stomach and as soon as I determined she was asleep I pulled out the camera again. Getting up close to her my thought was that somehow she’d actually changed panties. The size of the crotch was as large as on VanRaalte panties. I snapped the picture and as I was hiding the camera I heard her call me. I thought I’d been caught… but, as you can see, I hadn’t.

Note the Fancy Panties

These were the "Bermuda" panties... very similar to VanRaalte

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Blogger is so F___ed up when it comes to posting pictures where I want them! The continuation of this post should be just above it.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Those pics are incredibly sexy, thanks for sharing PM!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... these last two are very special in my collection... :-)