Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A short hiatus (I hope)

A short hiatus (I hope)

One of our daughters (Anne) changed jobs and moved to be closer to us (30 minutes) two and 1/2 years ago. She bought a converted Summer bungalow to be near the water. She had no problems the first two Winters but, then again, we didn't have eight straight days where the temperature stayed below freezing with a few days down in single digits at night. The result... a frozen pipe... and a big mess when it thawed yesterday. Elle and I've been helping clean up the mess and I've been sort of a 'project manager' with overseeing the repairs. I've not had any time for the computer and probably won't until the weekend, sooo..., 'til then...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Memories, live in the south. The thought of snow makes my blood run cold, but good luck.

Pantymaven said...

OB... finished up this afternoon... got lucky for a few days with much warmer temps but it's supposed to go back to below freezing most of the upcoming week...