Thursday, August 09, 2018

An "Extra"...

An "Extra"...

The apartment complex where we live is primarily occupied by older retired citizens, some of whom no longer drive. I still do and am part of a group of volunteers who will drive some of them to do their grocery shopping or do the actual shopping without them. I had the latter duty today. I was looking for a product I'd never heard of and, being male, refused to ask for help choosing to go up and down aisles searching for it. I made the turn to go down this one aisle and almost couldn't believe my eyes. The first thing I did was to reach in my pocket for my iPhone and this is the result.
I managed to maneuver my way past her to position myself so I could get a good look at her. My guess is she was in her late 30's or early 40's and fairly attractive. If you look closely in the picture you can see her cart is filled to overflowing and my theory is that she, when mother nature called, was reluctant to leave her cart. Oh how I wish there'd been iPhones when I was younger! The pictures I'd have today...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

I once saw a lady coming out of a Walmart, she was strolling along without a care in the world. I guess if you have that problem you just have to say "fuck it" and go on with your life.

Pantymaven said...

OB... basically, that's what's kept Elle sane. Why obsess when you can't do much about it. Do what you can and go on with your life...