Sunday, August 12, 2018

ANOTHER YEAR... More adventures (Part 168o)

ANOTHER YEAR… More adventures (Part 169p)

Trying to talk with Leigh was hard. She was a year behind Elle in school as was Davo. Elle had told me neither had participated that much in school activities other than Davo playing basketball so she didn’t really know them. She knew that they had dated while in school. Until I got involved with Cliffy and the race car I hadn’t had any contact with Leigh. Her sister was in the class ahead of Elle and a classmate with Elle’s brother. I knew she had a ‘reputation’ and I’d once attended a Christmas party where she was at… and she put on quite a performance. A bigger girl than Leigh, she, drunk, was persuaded to do a partial strip tease. I can remember the cheers she received as she peeled her clothing off. But I really didn’t have any common areas to talk with Leigh about. It was a struggle and as she got into her third beer… it got worse. To the guys with the race car she was a two beer drunk and was certainly at that stage. I’d not eaten any lunch while trying to orchestrate getting the employees out and on their way home while still keeping the doors open for customers. I’d hoped Leigh would make some effort in that direction but by 6pm she hadn’t. So, I finally broke down and asked if she was going to eat. Her response was less than encouraging as she took another swig from the bottle she was holding. Then she pointed to the freezer portion of the refrigerator. I took the hint and pulled the door open. There was a stack of frozen TV dinners and without asking pulled out two of them. I didn’t bother to ask Leigh if she wanted one or not and turned on the oven and peeled back the ends of the boxes. It was while I was putting them in the oven she finally got up from the table.

The bathroom was located between the kitchen and the bedroom. I watched Leigh lurch her way to the doorway and then back her way in. The toilet was straight back for her so I changed my focus to the oven. “Damn!” Was the next sound coming from there and I immediately started for the doorway… but stopped before I reached it. I asked if she was OK and she repeated “Damn Davo! No toilet paper!” I made a weak effort asking where she kept the spares. I got a grunt as an answer before she said there wasn’t any. It took a few seconds for me to put the scene together… she couldn’t wipe herself which meant her panties would end up with a damp spot. That was something to look for as the evening wore on. She appeared in the doorway and then lurched back to the table. As soon as she got in a chair she put her head down on the table and closed her eyes. I remember asking if she wouldn’t rather be in her bad but didn’t get an answer so returned my focus to the oven.

I polished off one dinner (it was turkey) and the meat from the other making one more effort to get her to sit up and eat something. There still was no response so I headed for the living room hoping I could get something on their TV. There was no such thing as cable in those day and we were over 80 miles from the city. A rooftop antenna was the only way to get a signal and the city channels, on a clear day, were ’snowy’. We could get two Connecticut channels (ABC & CBS) that would come in fairly clear in good weather. As I turned the TV on I was hoping I could get some half way decent reception. I was able to get a snowy picture on the ABC affiliate so settled in on the sofa for a boring evening. It wasn’t long before I was asleep. When the phone rang I awoke with a start and had no idea where I was. I don’t know how many rings there were before I found the source. It was in the kitchen and as I walked in I saw Leigh up at the counter reaching for the handset. I stopped and watched her for a few seconds and then headed for the bathroom. On my way I glanced at the clock and almost couldn’t believe it was approaching 10pm. I’d slept for over 2 hours. I chose to close the door before relieving myself and as I turned for the toilet I saw a basket in the shower stall overflowing with dirty clothes. Right on top were Davo’s work clothes. I bent over to get a close look and saw some smaller light colored items on the floor of the stall and almost hidden by the basket. Before  even thinking about checking them out I went to the door to see if Leigh was still on the phone. I wasn’t 100% sure but decided to reach over the pile of clothes to see what was there. As soon as I touched the things I was excited. Definitely nylon, I opened the wad of material up and, voila… a pair of off white panties. I went right to the label and saw a name that was being advertised in the newspapers more and more… “Pam”. Leigh was a little on the ‘pudgy’ side but not fat. The size was a 6 and I tried to remember what size the other pair I scarfed from her at the championships was. I was pretty sure they were also a size 6. The next step was to check out the crotch. The lighting, just like in the kitchen, came from a ceiling fixture and was fairly dim. I thought I saw some staining in the middle it but wasn’t sure. Now, the question was do I keep them or not. It took but a split second for them to disappear into my pocket. I’d been fortunate to come back from the stock car championship without her knowing and now I was taking a chance on another. Returning to the kitchen I observed her struggling to stay upright while holding onto the phone with one hand and the counter with the other. When she hung up I tried to persuade her to go to bed but my efforts were rebuffed. My suggestion prompted her to head for the living room and, following her, watched as she flopped onto the sofa. When she did the back of her t-shirt popped up and stayed that way. I was a bit upset because I’d counted on being able to stretch out there for the night. I called her name a couple of times and didn’t even get a grunt. Her position left her pantied backside almost totally exposed and I decided to take advantage of that. There was a reading lamp on that end of the sofa and I turned it on. When I bent down to look at the crotch I was able to see an obvious stain mark. However, as nice a view as I had there wasn’t much more I could expect to see so went to the bedroom and grabbed her bedspread. Even draping it over her didn’t elicit a sound or move. Out cold!

The big overstuffed chair wasn’t all that uncomfortable and it only took a few minutes for me to get to sleep. What woke me up was the sound of a diesel truck. It sounded like it was at the front door. I jumped up and opened it. It was a plow in the post office parking lot. With my car in the middle of it I knew I better get out there before they plowed me in. I didn’t have a shovel but one of the crew threw me one and told me where to put the car so they could finish up. After moving it I took a look around and was amazed at just how much snow had fallen. It reminded me of when I was in college. Returning the shovel, I asked how the roads were and he had but one word… “Clear.” That’s when I looked at my watch and saw it wasn’t even 7am. Walking the few feet back to the house I debated as to weather I should go home or just go back to work. I decided on work as I opened the door.

To be continued…

No comments: