Thursday, August 09, 2018

ANOTHER YEAR... More adventures (Part 168o)

ANOTHER YEAR… More adventures (Part 168o)

It had been three months since I’d seen either Davo or Leigh and that was at the stock car championships. With the racing season over everybody had been looking for a ‘break’. From what I’d been told by the others they would usually try to get together once a month through the Winter. Beth, Cliffy’s wife, was the one to organize the party and would find someone to host it. But, with her being pregnant and due in December she wanted no part of it so the ‘gatherings’ died. The house that Davo and Leigh rented was rather unusual and there, of course, was story to go with it. It was located next door to the post office. The property had, at one time, housed a church. During a thunderstorm back during WWII the steeple had been hit by lightning and the the church burned down. All that was left was the manse where the minister lived. The story that went with the house went like this… When the church was constructed, it was done with volunteer labor. Not only was the church to be built on the property but also a dwelling for the minister. Back in the early days (late 1800’s) property boundaries were often loosely agreed to. While the house was being built it was found that it was partially on the adjoining property. Supposedly, the church building was almost completed so no modifications could be made on it. That left the decision to fall upon the house. What the church elders came up with was to narrow the house so that it fit within their property lines. The end result was a very narrow house that, from the road, looked more like playhouse than a real house. Moving on… after the fire there was no money to rebuild so the property was vacant until the late 50’s when it was purchased by a ‘speculator’. It included the now very run down house. The speculator managed to wrangle a deal to build a new post office and, on a whim, he decided renovate the house and to rent it out. Leigh had been living with her mother in an apartment almost across the street. One afternoon, Leigh’s mother came home unexpectedly to find her in bed with Davo. The mother threw Leigh out, on the spot. Davo was still living with his parents so that wasn’t an option for Leigh. Right under the apartment was a luncheonette and Leigh had become friendly with the owners. They knew about the house being renovated and suggested Leigh look into it… and she did.

After getting the car turned around I made my way to the parking lot of the post office. It, like just about everything else, was closed so I could pick the most open spot to stop. Walking the few feet to the front door of the house I was hoping either one or the other would be there. I’m not sure how long I stood there knocking on the door when it finally opened. It was Leigh who answered. As I said, I don’t know how long I was outside the door but when I stepped inside Leigh noticed that the whole right side of my coat was covered in snow. Concerned about having it fall off and onto the floor I didn’t concentrate on Leigh or what she was wearing stepped back outside and stripped the coat off. I tried to shake the snow off but was letting more snow blow inside. Leigh told me not to worry about it. Stepping inside at that time was the first I’d really looked at her… and I’m sure my jaw dropped when I did.

I’ve described Leigh in a few other posts. Being in the 60’s, mores were changing on a lot of things but this geographic area was still decidedly conservative. Settled in the 1600’s by New Englanders, a lot of their beliefs were still in play. Leigh and her mother (and sister) were not ‘locals’ and when flower power came into being in the early 60’s Leigh embraced the concept. Forgetting her drinking escapades, there had been a few other times where she’d exhibited little to no modesty at all… the most recent being when I’d stayed in the same motel room with her and Davo while attending the stock car championships. So, standing there with my snow covered coat in my hands, it wasn’t really a surprise to see her dressed in just a large t-shirt and panties. It was pretty obvious she’d just been awakened. She asked why I was there and told her the road was blocked by a snow drift. I don’t think she responded to that but told me to just drop my coat there and to come on in.

My first impression was that it was similar to a mobile home, maybe only three of four feet wider. On the right as I walked in was a narrow staircase. This first room was the living room and I couldn’t help but notice a large sofa. Without asking I knew it was to accommodate Dave’s 6’5” height. Leigh continued through the room and as she did my eyes gravitated to the hem of the t-shirt she was wearing. With each step it bounced up a bit giving me a fairly good look at the back of her panties, including the crotch line. That was always a focus of mine when looking at a female’s derriere. The next room was the kitchen followed by a bedroom. But Leigh wanted a beer so that was where we stopped, in the kitchen. I declined her offer of one and asked to use the phone which was on the end of a hanging cabinet. I didn’t look at Leigh as I dialed (remember rotary phones?), concentrating on getting it right. Elle answered with her question being “Where are you?”. I gave her the details of how I ended up where I was. When she asked if I was going to attempt to make it home I turned to face Leigh who was sitting by the small kitchen table. It was another jaw dropping sight. The back of her chair was tipped against the wall and she’d placed one of her legs on the seat of the chair next to her with the other leg going strait out and down to the floor. My only thought was “Oh my god!”. I won’t say it took my breath away but it did cause me to pause in answering Elle’s question. I do remember Elle asking if I were still on the line.

Leigh was just staring off into space. I turned away from her to get back to Elle and told her I wasn’t sure as there was no way to know if the drift had been plowed. I surely didn’t feature being stuck in a drift for the night although I felt the people in the houses along the road would take me in. Without a ready answer I asked Elle to hold on the line and again turned back to Leigh. I asked if she knew where Davo was and she nodded that she did. But I had to specifically ask where that was and she, nonchalantly, said he was in a motel somewhere near the County line. I looked at the clock and saw it was approaching 5pm. Without Davo there and the strong possibility that he wouldn’t be coming home I was a bit reluctant to ask Leigh if I might stay over. But, I did tell Elle I’d call if I ventured out. She closed by saying that my father had called to say that the snow would end around midnight. That bit of news sort of pushed me to go ahead and ask Leigh. All I got for an answer was “Sure… and do you want a beer?”. I didn’t but my answer triggered a request from her to get her one. Opening the refrigerator was a bit of a shock as I saw the whole bottom shelf filled with beer bottles. In thinking about it now, there was probably more beer than food in there. I pulled one out and handed it to her trying not to be too obvious when I looked down. The hem of her t-shirt was about an inch above the crotch line of her panties. The only light for the kitchen was from a fixture in the ceiling with a white globe around it. In the few seconds I had for a close up view I couldn’t be sure if her panties were white or an off white. It, for sure, was a ’stirring’ moment.

To be continued…

1 comment:

Pantymaven said...

OB... and you weren't there! :-)