Wednesday, September 05, 2018

SLOGGING THROUGH WINTER... Good & bad (Part 169f)

SLOGGING THROUGH WINTER… Good & bad Part 169f)

Because I’ve always been a voyeur at heart I was intrigued by what she was telling me and she continued by telling me that after a few dates he admitted he had enjoyed seeing glimpses of her panties. Here, she hesitated a bit but continued by telling me that she finally let him see them while they were on about their fourth or fifth date. (…things moved a LOT slower back in those days…) One thing led to another and they started steady dating. At a fraternity party he persuaded her to go up to his room and… that was where that part stopped and she started telling me more about her husband. He was a business major but his favorite hobby was photography. (That reaffirmed why she was so upset when she thought she'd lost the money to buy a special lens for him.) He would take all kinds of pictures of her and one night asked if he could take some where she would show some of her underwear, primarily her panties. That part was absolutely scary because I’d not told Lynda anything about Elle and I other than I’d dated her from high school on. It was like I was hearing capsule of my early times with Elle. Lynda went on that she agreed but they were to be for his eyes only. Here it gets even a little more weird because she said her preferred panties were bikinis and his was full briefs. (Sound familiar?) After he’d taken a few pictures on different occasions he asked if she’d buy some full brief panties to wear when she was with him… and she agreed. Then, the first time she wore them he wanted to take pictures so he could remember the time. All this was extremely interesting but I couldn’t figure out just what it had to do with her wanting so desperately to speak to me. However, I wasn’t about to break the ‘spell’ and mention it. As an aside, Lynda went on that over time she’d ended up with more full brief panties than bikinis.

That made me smile and she wanted to know what was funny. I hesitated for a few seconds because I was unsure of just how she’d take it but ended up asking what kind she was wearing. It only took her a second to respond with “… bikinis…”, adding that when she wasn’t with her husband she still wore them. It was only when she was going to be with her husband that she wore the full panties. I remember thinking that that was cute and asking if she’d change before going home. That brought forth a big smile and a bit of a laugh. She admitted that she’d done that for a while but had gotten used to just wearing the briefs. Now, with him gone for an extended period of time she’d gone back to wearing just bikinis. Then it was ‘shock time’ as she pulled her feet up on the car seat and spread her legs… but only for a few seconds. My eyes couldn’t tell that they were bikinis because all I saw was a pink crotch. When she put her feet back on the floor I saw the impish smile that I’d associated with her going back to right after I first met her. That was a good sign but only for a few seconds as it was then back to ‘business’.

She reiterated that she wanted to do something meaningful to “reward” me. I remember being somewhat uncomfortable in hearing that again. After 'beating around the bush' for a while offered that she could get me any Chevrolet car from her father-in-laws dealership, “at cost”. I only gave it a cursory thought because I’d just bought a new station wagon a year earlier and there was no way for me to handle car payments on top of the mortgage. When I told her I really couldn’t do it I remember her making a statement like “You’re making this so hard!” We sat without saying anything for a short time before I told her I was sorry but there really wasn’t any need for her to do anything for me. By then she was sitting facing forward and looking out the windshield. It was almost dark and cars were starting to pull in the parking lot for the night’s bowling activities. As we continued to sit silently my thoughts had drifted back to picturing her husband taking panty pictures. At first I wasn’t going to say anything but, as she opened the door to get out, I, sheepishly, asked if there was any chance of seeing a picture or two that her husband had taken. I could almost hear her head snap as she turned back to face me. “Of course! Of course!” was the immediate reply and then she exited the car.

Among the trivia Lynda had told me about her husband was that he developed his own pictures. He’d also sold some of his work to national magazines and a few of Lynda herself modeling for a charitable organization. She was definitely pretty enough. She told me he’d tried to make it as professional photographer but his father wanted him to get trained to run the family business and he’d dutifully returned. My trip home was consumed with wondering just what it was that I’d get to see. I also wondered when and how it would come about.

Having a baby (infant) at home was certainly a change. Our three girls were beside themselves with having a real baby rather than a plastic or rubber one to play with. Elle was a little ‘frazzled’ by the time I got there but she’d had a good day with him. He’d slept most of the night so that was a good sign. What I hadn’t noticed the night before was a small pile of what looked like plastic napkins on the end of the kitchen counter. I had to ask what they were. She, happily, told me they were diapers that could be thrown away. I thought that was very interesting. Another thing I noticed was that the whole household now seemed to revolve around the baby. Chances for some ‘wet play’ with Elle and/or intimacy became reduced to about zero. No longer was “I’m tired’ or “I have a headache” used as an excuse. It was replaced by “We can’t! The baby!”.

It had only been a short time since we experienced one of the biggest snowstorms since we moved into the house and I, for one, wasn’t ready for another. I’m not sure just how much snow was on the ground when I came downstairs to shower. Our house, located on a hill, was being buffeted by wind and blowing snow. I turned on the local radio station to hear the announcer say the snow had caught the area by surprise. The storm had been expected to stay up in New England and not head South. That news was followed by a list of school closings. Rather than shower I immediately dressed and went out to check on the condition of the driveway. I found it to be passable as the snow wasn’t wet and heavy like the previous one. That discovery had me turn around and head back inside to let Elle know I was headed for work. She asked why I wasn’t changing my clothes and I remember telling her that I wasn’t about to shovel snow in a suit again.

I was glad I left when I did. The area of road where the snow would usually drift was still passable. As I turned in to the parking lot I saw Chaz, Trish’s boyfriend, plowing it and felt good that he was on top of the situation. J J pulled in just as I was about to go inside. That was a bit of a shock as he would almost always come in late on days when it snowed. I waited for him and teased him about it but didn’t get the expected ‘rise’ from him. In fact, he didn’t say a word… definitely not typical for J J. We were walking across the lobby when he finally spoke, asking if I’d met my new neighbor. I knew he’d applied for a mortgage so having J J ask wasn’t that much of a surprise but immediately wondered why he’d brought the subject up. J J then told me the closing on the house was scheduled for 9:15am and would be at the bank. He asked if I’d like to meet him afterwards and I liked that idea.

To be continued…

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Parallel lives to some extent, leaving out the wet play. Perhaps we are not as alone in the fascination with that which covers the most intimate body parts.

Here's the wish for a little picture or two of this most memorable lady, Two such women in one man's life, although there have been others who were somewhat bold she seems to stand out, being such a casual friend.

Pantymaven said...

OB... I've had that feeling about you for quite a while... :-)

On the second part... all I can say is "Patience, my man. Patience."