Saturday, September 29, 2018

To close out the month...

To close out the month...

Occasionally,  I stumble onto a scene reminiscent of the days back in the late 70's, early 80's. I had to go to the super market for some milk and after stopping sat and listened to a point being made on the car radio. As I did I saw a woman loading groceries into the back of her van. I was immediately interested as she was wearing white short shorts... and they were short! And, when I got out and took a few steps towards her, saw they were nylon and see-through enough for me to see her panties through the material. I thought that was going to be the end but as she lifted the last bag out of her cart it got caught and ripped spilling half the contents onto the ground. Among the items were a couple of cans which I saw rolling under her car. As she bent over to see where they'd gone I got an unexpected VPL. Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking fast enough and didn't get my iPhone out. But, as I looked at her butt cheeks straining against the material of her shorts I could see the panties were definitely of the 'modern day' type with the crotch line short and perfectly straight. That was a disappointment! I kept walking towards her and offered to try and retrieve the wayward cans. She straightened up and looked at me giving me my first chance at seeing what she looked like... not bad and in her late 20's. She thanked me but said she'd move her car to get to them. That's when I saw that the container of milk that had also fallen to the ground was leaking and pointed it out to her. She turned to look at it and then squatted down to pick it up. That was the second 'treat' I got because I got a nice DP (down pants) that really surprised me. They were full brief panties (really!) and, as close as I was to her, am pretty sure they were what are sometimes advertised as "Second Skin" made of a satiny nylon. She thanked me again, closed the back of the van and headed back to the store with the leaking container of milk and the cart. That gave me the opportunity to follow her and to enjoy the swaying of her butt with her panties showing through the sheer material of her shorts. It sure brought back memories of when that was almost an everyday sight!  

No comments: