Tuesday, May 28, 2019

INTO THE SUMMER... abusy time (Part 173o)

INTO SUMMER… a busy time (Part 173o)

It was just after we’d finished supper when there was a knock on the screen door. Jean answered it with a squeal indicating the kids from next door were there. Mattie’s son had an envelope that he wanted to give to Elle. It was an invitation for the three girls to go to the Dairy Queen with them. If ever there was a positive indication that Geemaw was gone, that was it. Elle walked the girls through the opening in the hedge just to confirm the invitation and to make sure Geemaw was gone. I was still at the table when I saw her return and walk past the window. She stopped and motioned for me to come outside. She indicated for me to follow her and as I did we headed for the back yard where she’d been seated in the chaise. I didn’t know what she had in mind but the look on her face told me it might be good. She proceeded to get settled on the chaise but with her skirt pulled up around her waist. I looked over at the house next door and she reminded me that they were all gone to Dairy Queen and motioned for me to sit down on the end part… and then pulled her knees up and spread them apart. I could see the crotch of her dribble panties was wet and it took but a few seconds for me ‘to come alive’. The only thing was that she wouldn’t let me touch her. Then I watched as she proceeded to flood the panties.

We talked about the panties we’d been working on and she reminded me to make sure and get the leg elastic for them the next day. I asked when she’d leaked when she went next door and she said it was on her way back and that’s why she motioned for me to come outside. We stayed there for a short while and then she asked me to help her clean up the kitchen. I told only if she’d leave the wet panties on and let me ‘play’ for a minute or two. She didn’t say anything but she was smiling when I helped her up and off the chaise. We made short work of the kitchen and when she said she wanted to change I suggested we try the experimental panties to see where the wetness on her dribble panties lined up on the plastic crotch panel. She didn’t seem all that thrilled about it but she gave in. I was very pleased with what I saw as the plastic covered it all. I told her I was sure we were on to something.

I purchased the needed elastic during my lunch hour at the W T Grant store right next to the bank. There was a big sign in the window that said they would be moving to a new facility out on the by-pass at the new mall. They were the first of the downtown stores to announce a move but I’d heard ‘rumblings’ at the most recent Chamber of Commerce meeting that there would be some moves. Along with that big sign was also a large 20% off sign. That made me take a walk through the lingerie area. I was lucky enough to see Alice, one of the tellers at the bank, headed in that direction and backed away. I was in the housewares section and could see her in the other aisle. She seemed to be concentrating on something and I moved around to the end of that aisle. I saw her pick up a pair of panties and hold them up in front of her to take a close look at them. I stood there for about a minute and saw her pick up more. I managed to move into a position where I could see the table she’d picked them from. I hung back until I saw she’d gone to a cashier and then walked past the table she’d been at. Alice had been somewhat of an enigma as far as panty peeks were concerned… very rare and even when I got a glimpse all I could really tell was the color and not whether they were bikinis or full brief. But there was no doubt that what she’d held up were the full brief type. I found it to be very interesting.

Back at the bank there was a message that got passed around the banking floor that all employees were to gather at the foot of the stairs at 4:30pm. There was no indication as to why or who would be speaking to us. I’d written, earlier, about how a customer at the drive up window had somehow managed to hit the drawer used to transfer the transaction from the car to the bank and then back. It created a problem for the bank during the busy period as it caused all the customers who would’ve used it to have to park and then come inside and join already crowded lines. It took a few days for the repairs but it still wasn’t operating as it should. To get the drawer all the way out, the teller, in this case, Alice, had to use the emergency handle. As the day had worn on it became more and more difficult for her so Bret had gone to take a look at it. Bret was a person who had little mechanical aptitude and, after having little success, asked me to take a look at it. I was working on it when 4:30pm came and was outside with the drawer fully extended when Alice said she had to leave and go to the meeting. I knew I had to go as well but couldn’t leave the drawer fully extended so, once inside, went over to the drive-up area to close the drawer. As I approached the area I could see Alice had put her personal belongings up on the counter in preparation for leaving. Right there on top was a bag with the W T Grant logo on it. I remember looking over my shoulder towards the lobby and saw Bert, the president, standing on about the third step of the lobby stairs but couldn’t really see any of the others as the teller counter blocked my view. It was an instantaneous decision to take the bag and open it. There were four pair of white nylon panties, stacked one on one, inside. The price tag was attached by a straight pin and looking at it saw there were sized small and cost 69 cents (Weren’t those the days!) each. That was as far I went but it was another case of knowing what another employee was wearing for panties. The announcement was really anti-climatic as it was about the death of a retired Trustee.

I was expecting Elle to have supper ready as I was home before 6pm. But neither she nor my kids were there. I knew they couldn’t be too far away as the door was open. It took but a few seconds to figure they were next door so I headed in that direction. As soon as I made my way through the opening in the hedge I saw Elle and our kids along with Mattie, Martha and their kids all gathered around a spot in the back lawn. The kids were on their hands and knees and sort of patting the ground. Mattie and Martha were on their haunches and as I walked up asked what was going on. It was Mattie who turned and looked up at me and answered by saying that she’d lost her wedding and engagement rings. I wanted to ask how that had happened but didn’t really want to hear the answer. It was Elle who suggested that we all go eat and then return. That made me happy as I’d not really eaten lunch and I was hungry. As I turned to leave I looked down at Mattie and realized she was wearing a sheer dress without a skirt and I could see her panties right through the material. It was turning out to be a really good day.

As we finished eating Elle aged if there was any film in the Polaroid camera. I didn’t know and asked her why. She said she wanted a picture of our kids along with their kids for Martha. While she finished up with the dishes I went to the closet and pulled the camera out. I hadn’t taken any pictures in a while and when I saw there were three left thought I might be able to get one of Elle in the new panties we were working on. I took the kids and headed through the hedge opening. I saw Mattie on her haunches in the back and her kids on the patio playing a game. I headed towards Mattie and opened the bellows of the camera. It was obvious she didn’t see me. I knew it was a calculated risk but I put the camera up and aimed it towards her.

      

To be continued…

2 comments:

oldblue said...

I often wonder what causes me to constantly check for panty lines, up skirt views, down the pants. Should any woman do anything in my sight that could possibly afford these things I instantly have to look, even when I know I am being observed as to where my attention is riveted
Mighty bold to get that shot, of course you have never lacked guts in the pursuit of happiness.

Pantymaven said...

OB... in writing all of this I'm constantly thinking of what it would've been like to have had an iPhone back those days. I'm sitting here just shaking my head about all the lost opportunities.