Thursday, May 30, 2019

INTO THE SUMMER... a busy time (Part 173p)

INTO SUMMER… busy time (Part 173p)

It took me speaking for her to realize I was behind her. With just the two of us there I asked about her rings. I knew she was divorced which usually meant getting rid of them. The look on her face told me it wasn’t a good question to have asked so I quickly changed the subject and asked about taking the picture with the kids. Not willing to give up her search she told me to go to the kitchen door and call for Martha. I remember walking past the kids who were playing a game on the patio and Martha’s son asking me about the camera. He jumped right up and asked to see it. I showed him and told him that when I took a picture I’d be able to see it with a little more than a minute. That really got his attention and he wanted me to take one of him. If I’d had more than two pictures left in the camera I would’ve done it to get his reaction but I told him I needed for him to get his aunt. By the time she appeared in the doorway Elle had arrived with our three kids. Martha ’staged’ all the kids and I ended up using both the pictures I had left in the camera. That ended any chance of getting one of Elle modeling the new panties we’d been working on.

Normally, I would have been ‘antsy’ about doing a project such as this because Monday nights were reserved for unloading the race car and  starting repairs/preparation for the following Saturday night. However, Cliffy had decided that there would be no work done on the motor (spinning out and replacing the bearings) until n the damage from the collision from race night had been repaired. He and Dick were the two who could work the acetylene torches and could weld, two things that were need to do the repairs so they would come on Monday night. Alan, Robob and I would come Wednesday night to do that bit of work. I didn’t really like that because Wednesday night were set aside for sailing club informal racing. It was also where some of the mothers who had children in the junior sailing program would come to get their own sailing lessons. It was also where a number of us experienced racers (male) had exposed the women to racing by setting up some informal races and giving them instruction. The result of our efforts created a cadre of about five to seven women who were now coming out for serious racing. For me, on a personal basis, it was also a chance for some decent panty peeks which was like icing on a cupcake. However, on this Wednesday I was selected to spin the connecting rod bearing out of the engine and to replace them it was to be my first time doing by myself and I was anxious to do it. Like they say… you can’t have everything.

By staying home it meant I could work with Elle on sewing the leg elastics into the panties the Elle had partially completed. As we stared in on it I knew Elle was wearing a pair of ‘dribble panties’ and I also knew she was dry when we started. As we measured out the length for the elastic around her upper thigh I was already contemplating what I’d like to see happen one the project was finished. It took a little longer than I’d hoped and the small bulge that appeared as we started remained until we finished. There was one little problem and that was we didn’t know if and when our kids would return from next door so… Elle pretty much limited my access to touching her and her panties. We had a bit of a discussion about it and I conceded to wait until after the kids were in bed. It didn’t seem fair as all I wanted was for her to pee through the panties she had on and then add the new panties with the large plastic crotch. I didn’t want to get her upset so we compromised and Elle put the new panties on without wetting the ones she had on.

What she had done to start the project was to take a pair of Evette nylon satin panties that I’d gotten from my sailing friend Willie about five or six years earlier when he still owned the company. Then, I cut the elastics off of a pair of full cut plastic bloomers and spread the resulting plastic out. Next was to cut the plastic crotch out of a commercially made pair of sanitary panties that had ’seen better days’ and laid it out on the large piece of plastic. Using it as a guide I expanded it all the way around and drew lines on the plastic with a ball point pen and cut to the new measurement. Taking that piece and having Elle let me put it between her legs I was able to measure the distance from the plastic to the waistline of the panties, front and back, she was wearing. With those measurements I marked the Evette panties and then cut the excess material away. From there Elle sewed the plastic panel to the panties. The last step was the leg elastics on. The following pictures show the panties after they were finished.  
Back
            
Front

Being Summer and having daylight until after 9:30pm, we’d allowed the girls to stay up later. That meant I had to wait for Elle to ’test’ the new panties. I tried to persuade her to at least pee a little bit but I could tell she was having fun teasing/testing me and wouldn’t give in. On one of her visits to the bathroom I tried blocking the door but one of the girls asked me why I was doing that so had to move to avoid creating a problem that neither of us needed. As soon as she kissed the girls good night and returned downstairs I was waiting for her. But… she beat me out of some of my planned fun by peeing through her dribble panties in the upstairs bathroom. She rationalized her action by saying, with a smile, that she thought it was to be a test of how the panties would prevent wetness from getting into her clothes. We went out to the den to watch some TV and Elle wanted to sit in my recliner as it had a vinyl seat. I made a few overtures to check out how the panties were working but Elle wouldn’t get up until 11pm. When she did I checked out the seat of the chair and there wasn’t any wetness. I can honestly say that Elle was excited about the results and immediately started talking about making more of them. The reason was that what we’d made could ‘breathe’ a bit where the full plastic panties didn’t and Elle would get really hot and uncomfortable. I was happy for her and pleased with myself for coming up with the idea.

Just to make things a bit more complicated for me that week was that the Rotary Club/Chamber of Commerce benefit picnic was coming up on Saturday. I’d signed up to mark out the parking area at the picnic area on Friday after work just as I’d done the past few years. The main reason for doing it was so I could go and enjoy the picnic Saturday with Elle, the kids and people we would invite to go with us. This year it was gong to be the people next door… Mattie, Martha, Junior and their kids. Our kids were really looking forward to it as they’d finally have some their own age to enjoy the rides available at the grounds with them. I was looking forward to it for another reason… the opportunity to observe both women and to possibly get panty a peek or two during our time there. Of course,, all work and no play is no fun and the guys who were on the parking lot detail were fun to be with. Between the picnic and the races there was a lot to look forward to on the weekend.

To be continued…










No comments: