Wednesday, August 30, 2006

RITES OF PASSAGE (Part 7i)

There were other things going on in my life at school during this
school year. I, and a group of my friends, had been on the fringe of
trouble throughout the year. Nothing major but just mischief. My
grades were already bad and my parents were very concerned. In May
we (my friends and I) "pushed the envelope" one time too many and
ended up in real trouble. They were suspended from the baseball team
(I'd already been removed for poor grades) and put on detention until
the end of the year. To my parents, that was the last straw. They
decided that it would be best for me to be sent to Prep (boarding)
School. My mother was convinced I was "girl crazy" and wanted that
influence removed. I was unaware of their plans until just before the
end of school. Naturally, I was devastated. The first person I told
was MJ. Even though we'd not seen each other as much as in the past,
we still used the phone. We'd continued to share trials and victories,
using each other to get us through. It was natural for her to be the
first to know even though I was still very much involved with Penny,
MJ's relationship with her boyfriend was at a critical point. Because
exams had started and the regular schedule for school was suspended
we agreed to meet and ride home together. The first discussion was
my leaving school. But the second was that MJ was being pressured by
her boyfriend to have sex. She looked to me for advice. Well, at that
time in my life I could "talk the talk" but I certainly couldn't "walk
the walk". I didn't know what to say to her about it except that she
had to make the decision. I'll admit that I was excited hearing about
it from someone I knew who was that close to actually doing the deed.
But, because of my sincere concern for her, I told her if she wasn't
comfortable about it then maybe it wasn't a good idea. We agreed to
meet one more time before the last exam. By that time she'd told her
boyfriend "no" and he dumped her on the spot. She was as devastated
about that as I was about leaving the school. We rode home on the bus
together and ended up at her apartment. Once there, there were a lot
of tears and a lot of hugging and holding of hands. I'd probably
not touched her as much in all the years I'd known her. There were
all the usual empty promises of writing and getting back together
and all that. But I think we both knew it was really the end of our
friendship/relationship.

Normally we would have left the city for "home" after my last exam.
However, my mother was still having some health problems and it was
decided to wait a few days. My father, knowing my disappointment, got
tickets to a Brooklyn Dodger baseball game for me and my brother. At
16, he felt I was old enough to go by myself and old enough to look
after my brother. On game day he ended up being sick with a fever.
My father asked if I knew someone to go with. Normally it would've
been my best friend Russ. For some reason I thought of MJ. She was
delighted. It was just what she needed what with the loss of her
boyfriend and me. We rode the subway to the game and had a good time.
It was over fairly quickly and since it was only mid-afternoon and
a beautiful day, we decided to walk. The zoo was only minutes away
from Ebbet's Field and we'd walked both to and from it many times
together. It was on this walk that we got nostalgic. We talked of the
many things we'd done and learned together. As we neared the lake we
decided to stop for a while. We reminisced about the picnics we'd
shared there and a lot of the other things we'd done while in the park.
Finally she said we'd better get going because she had to go to the
bathroom. It was probably a half hour walk to my apartment from there.
The only public facilities were at the zoo and Botonical gardens, which
were probably 20 minutes away. Today, with many years of observational
experience, I would've noticed just how how badly she really had to go.
But, right then I didn't and, because of our close relationship, wasn't
thinking in that vein. As we approached the tunnel where we had shared
that wetting incident when we were children, MJ started laughing. I
didn't know why and, after a few seconds, she reminded me of it. Then
she said something like "let's do it again". I was so suprised at
hearing that that I don't think I responded. I remember her grabbing
my hand and pulling me towards the tunnel. By then it was obvious
that she had a problem because she was bouncing on the balls of her
feet. I was reluctant even though the temptation was great. Finally
she pulled me over to the side by some shrubs next to the hill to the
roadway. We were both wearing shorts and I was afraid of what people
would say if I did. By now she was pleading with me and, looking
around to see if anyone was nearby, I finally let a squirt go into my
my pants. She was squatting and as I looked down could see a puddle
forming under her. I didn't go any more but the little I'd released
was very visable. When she arose it wasn't that noticable on her
front but her backside was soaked. In spite of it she was laughing.
I eventually joined her and we stood there laughing at each other.
Then it was time to face reality and the rest of the trip home. We
decided it would be best to run because with our legs pumping it
would be harder for people to see as we'd be going past them faster
anyway. I had MJ go first so I'd be right behind her to block out her
wet bottom. It didn't take long to get to my place but my wet spot was
still showing. We decided to go on to her apartment because her Aunt
wouldn't be home yet and she could change without her knowing. Plus,
it'd give my pants more time to dry. We started laughing again when
we got in the elevator. When we got inside the apartment she sort
of grabbed me and hugged me. I didn't respond right away because our
relationship had never been one for hugs and the like. Then I realized
that she was doing it as more of a "good bye" than anything else so I
put my arms around her. Finally she headed for her room. I heard her
call me and I followed the sound to the doorway. There she was in just
her bra and panties (and wet ones to boot) and even though I've said
I had no sexual feelings towards her, I coudn't help myself in this
situation. Up to now I've not described her but here she was, an
attractive 16 year old brunette with nice curves standing there like
that. She started walking towards me and I towards her. By the time we
met my hard-on was in "ready" position. She was only about 5'4" and I
was a full 6'1" by that time. Our meeting was awkward at best because
of where my bulge met her anatomy. We managed to get our arms around
each other and as we stood there I felt her reach for one of my hands.
I let her take it and she placed it ever so gently between her legs. I
didn't know what to do! Even in my wildest fantasies I'd never even
dreamed of being able to touch a girl down "there". I just stood
motionless. She started swaying her hips trying to get some motion from
my fingers. (I figured this out MUCH later) But I was clueless and
after a minute she drew away and headed for the bathroom. I looked
down at my pants and they were wetter than before. I'd come and hadn't
even noticed. I was in such a state of shock I may have never even
taken a breath the whole time. By then it was getting late and I knew
from experience her Aunt was due home soon. I drifted back to the
living room wondering how I was going to explain the big wet spot on
the front of my shorts. It wasn't long before MJ was back. I told her
I had to go. Almost immediately she started crying. I guess it was
because I was now more concerned about my wet spot that I didn't get
caught up in her tears. I was uncomfortable just standing there and
told her again I had to go. Just as I was about to walk out the door
she told me to wait and ran back down the hall. She returned in
seconds and held out her hand to me. Balled up inside were the wet
panties she'd been wearing that day. They were the last pair of nylon
panties that I'd bought her. I still have them and I've never washed
them out. It's basically the only thing, other than memories, I still
have of hers.

To be continued...

3 comments:

ross said...

stunning. i'm speechless.

badside said...

Another superb installment. Makes me wish I'd written down some of my old experiences (few as they were). ;^P

Anonymous said...

I'm about to cry!