Saturday, January 13, 2007

LIFE AT COLLEGE... On into the Fall (Part 18b)

Between the bus fare, hotel room and one meal I'd spent almost $20 of my precious "loan" from my grandfather. As badly as I wanted to see Elle again I deferred for three weeks. It turned out to be a good move. During that time I met a guy who lived in the town where Elle's college was located. I asked him if he ever went home for a weekend and he told me "no" as he was on the freshman football team and they had games almost every weekend. I told him about Elle and, without bringing the subject up, he asked where I stayed when I went to see her. When I told him the hotel he looked at me like I had three heads. He told me his parents were coming for the next game and that I should be there. He'd introduce us and arrange it so I could stay at his house whenever I went to see Elle. I wasn't quite ready for that but did agree to meet them.

Donny was one of seven kids and was right in the middle as far as age. Two were married and four were still living at home. I agreed to go the first weekend Donny was going to be there and ended up getiing a ride with him for the trip. When we pulled up in front of the house I couldn't believe that nine people had lived there at one time. It was tiny by any standards used. Other than his parents the only one who had their own bedroom was the one sister still living at home. Everybody else was doubled up. I was told the couch was mine and before anything else Donny's mother had blankets and towels out for me. I was overwhelmed by the hospitality. If there was a downside it was that the house was about three miles from the campus.

I had a bite to eat with them and then Donny drove me to the SU. I'd let Elle know I was coming but had no idea when. As it turned out she and her roommates were eating. We'd left it that if she wasn't in her room that we'd meet in the SU lounge. It was like a mini circus when she and the three others marched in. They were all laughing and had food of one sort or another for me. Food, supposedly, wasn't allowed in the lounge but there sure was plenty at this time. Fortunately, there weren't many others in the room as we were pretty loud what with laughing and joking around. Two of the girls were going to the movies and Nancy, Elle's best friend of the three of them, was going to a choir practice so we were pretty much alone from that point on. I won't beat around the bush. I was horney! VERY HORNEY! It was now five weeks since I'd had been "up close and personal" with her. We quickly gravitated to the love seat in the corner that we'd used that first weekend. It didn't take any persuasion to have her lie across my lap and I wasn't thwarted when I went to put my hand under her skirt. But I was shocked when my hand, gently sliding up her inner thigh, touched her panties. They were wet. Not a lot but most of the crotch was. I broke from our kiss and looked down at her. She had a sort of smirk on her face. Somehow she'd deliberately peed a little, or so I thought. I was in "heaven", or close to it. It wasn't long before my finger "excercises" exceeded Elle's tolerance level. By that I mean she was horney too but, because of where we were, she/we couldn't reasonably be expected to go any further. She sat up and pulled my hand from under her skirt. She then flipped onto her back so she could look up at me. From that position there was no way I could "visit" without it being obvious. At least it gave us time to calm down.

When she returned from a bathroom visit I asked about the wet panties. She smiled and told me that when she and her roommates had been eating they got to laughing and even though she'd used the toilet before going in to eat, she "leaked". AND... since we'd both found that sometimes she was a little dry down there AND... since we were probably going to get "up close and personal", she didn't really mind. Then she proceeded to say that she hadn't wiped just a few minutes ago and maybe I'd like to take advantage of that fact. Needless to say we went back to what we'd been doing earlier.

I would've given just about anything to have some place to go with Elle that was private. The closest I could come up with were the two small rooms that I could see from where we were sitting but they were both occupied. When we said our goodnight it was obvious that neither of us was satisfied.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

I know that feeling! It's terrible and exhilarating at the same time. I always feel so alive when I'm really horny!