Tuesday, January 16, 2007

LIFE AT COLLEGE... On into the Fall (part 18c)

It took about an hour to walk to Donnie's house. I had a LOT of time to think about our (Elle's and mine) situation and couldn't think of anything to improve it. We weren't allowed a car until the Junior year and, unless I found someone to loan me one (not very likely, especially for a freshman) that idea was dead in the water. Donnie wasn't home when I got to his house so I just crashed on the sofa.

Noise in the kitchen woke me the next morning. Donny was asleep in an overstuffed chair. I saw his sister scurrying around the kitchen in an open fronted housecoat. I hadn't yet met her so stayed put until Donny woke up. He called her in to meet me and I was taken by the fact that it didn't faze her that I was a stranger. There was no false modesty and she made no attempt to cover herself up. Donny didn't seem to notice and I surely wasn't going to say anything. The nightgown under the housecoat was sheer and as she flitted about I would see the outline of her panties. I was surprised to find out she was only 15 as she looked as old as Donny. It was a nice way to start the day.

Elle was very dedicated to her studies. With or without me, Sundays were dedicated for homework and preparation for the upcoming week. We spent the morning in the library and, after lunch we did get a short period together in the lounge. I'm sure Elle was a little embarassed about her actions the night before because, as willing as she'd been then, it was like pulling teeth for me to get her to "relax". She finally did agree to lay across my lap and I did manage to get my hand between her legs but I had to be satisfied with just rubbing her (dry) panties. I was pleased that she was, again, wearing the nylon ones. When she decided it was time to get back to the books she just sat up and that was it. Donny picked me up just before dark. Elle and I shared a platonic goodbye as she was still shy about being romantic in front of people she didn't know. Donny was sitting in the front seat right by the curb and had a big, goofy grin on his face. I got teased a good bit of the way back.

My college had three sanctioned (by the administration) "House Parties" a year; Fall, Winter and Spring. They were primarily Fraternity oriented. However, since the freshman weren't allowed physically into the fraternities until they were "rushed", soon after the second semester began, an attempt was made to include them in the Fall party. All freshman were required to let the Dean know of their intentions for that weekend (the next to last one in October). We had three choices; stay on campus and have a date; stay on campus and not have a date or, leave the campus for the weekend. The basic purpose was to locate enough rooms to house the female guests. Once the tally was completed, the dorm with the most projected vacancies was designated as the "guest house". The guys who lived there who'd indicated that they were planning on remaining on campus were temporarily reassigned to other rooms with vacanies. It sounds comlicated but it did work smoothly. I, of course, invited Elle. Her concern was for the girl who would be her roommate and how she would accept her "problem". Initially I had thought of requesting that she and my suitemate Roy's girlfriend room together. After some thought I decided against it as Roy's girl would surely tell him about Elle and, Roy, when drunk, had a big mouth. I didn't want that information out and about. I convinced her to take whomever she got and to make the best of it, figuring that the chances were that they'd never meet again.

My sailing friend from home, Billy, picked Elle up and delivered her to the campus. It was just in time for supper so, after taking her to her room we went right to the Student Union to eat. I couldn't believe my eyes. After six weeks of eating hardly recognizable food we were treated to a nice roast pork dinner. I'd warned Elle about the food and when she saw it she asked what I'd been complaining about. I didn't think about her "problem" when I ushered her into the line and I didn't think about it while we were eating. As soon as we finished dinner we (the freshman) were to report to the practice field where we'd piled up a whole lot of wood for a bonfire to kick off the pep rally for the next days' football game. As I grabbed Elle's hand she didn't resist. It was cool and damp as we stood around waiting for the football team to arrive. That was when I finally thought about Elle and how long she'd been there without using a toilet. The cold had started to get to me and I knew that if I needed a bathroom then Elle, for sure, did. There had to be 500 people gathered around waiting for the wood to be torched. I pulled Elle apart from the group and asked if she was OK. She said "no" but also said she it wasn't a problem. I wondered just how that could be? She did ask how long we had to stay though.

Each of the dorms had a "rally leader" who coordinated the collcting of the firewood for the bonfire. The "leader" for my dorm lived just across the hall and we were friends. I figured that if I could find him and be seen by him then Elle and I would be free to leave. But I couldn't find him, at least right away. By the time I did it was obvious that Elle was really uncomfortable. There was to be a "mixer" at the SU after the rally and I asked if she needed to change. The "look" I got was as clear as any words she could've used. On our way up the hill (like I said, it seemed like all colleges were located on hills) I was able to extract from her that she'd worn the same "package" (two sanitary napkins and two heavy cotton panties) as when she'd go to bed. When I'd originally asked how she was doing when we arrived at the rally site she said that she was "damp" but not wet and uncomfortable. However, she'd hoped that we'd leave quickly. When we didn't, the inevitable happened.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

Can hardly wait to read more! You are lucky to have found her!

Pantymaven said...

You're SOOOOO right! From a purely technical point I've known her since she was two weeks old. I was seven months old when my mother went over to see see her for the first time.

badside said...

I wonder if perhaps, SHE was the one who influenced you in your fetish! Perhaps if you two had never met, today you'd have some other fetish instead?