Sunday, January 21, 2007

LIFE AT COLLEGE... On into the Fall (Part 18e)

I asked her if she'd washed out any of the panties she'd wet and she said she hadn't. She didn't want to be caught washing them out in the bathroom. That, and she didn't want to just have them drying by hanging on the backs of the desk chairs out in the open room. I asked her why she didn't use the closet but it surprised me to hear that the closets in all the rooms the girls were using had been taped shut. I thought about it for a minute and told her that if she'd wash a few out that I'd hang them in my closet. She smiled but said "no". At least I'd offered.

At this point we decided to not wander very far from the SU for the rest of the afternoon. At least, that way, she'd have ready access to a bathroom. The big evening event was a dance in the gymnasium. It was open to all and Elle had brought a dress just for it. We debated about going or not going and, after meeting up with Susan and Bob, decided to go. The band was billed as the Tommy Dorsey Band although he was dead. It was a Big Band sound, popular in the 30's and 40's, and really was enjoyable. Elle made it through without a problem and, like the night before the night ended for us without much fanfare. I enjoyed Elle's company but I was hungering for more.

I'd hoped that Elle had enjoyed another good night but the look on her face told me it wasn't. Susan and Bob were with us for breakfast so, again, there wasn't any opportunity to question Elle. We'd agreed that we'd both study after breakfast but Elle had to vacate her room by 10am. To save time I suggested that we move her things to my room and then head for the library. It was the first chance for us to talk alone. Elle had "missed" at some time during the night and ended up having to sleep in a wet bad. When Susan woke up and realized Elle's situation (no clean dry panties and no sanitary napkins) she came to her rescue. Even though she (Susan) was a bit smaller than Elle she offered her a pair of her panties and a couple of pads. Elle had no real choice but to accept. Hearing that news I immediately wanted to know what kind of panties they were. Of course I wasn't going to ask but put it in my mind to try and find out some way or another.

Our library was archaic. They'd started construction of a new one but it was still over a year away. Many of the books were stored in bins in the lower levels. We, at school, called them the dungeons and it was a real pain when you had to go retrieve one. Being a party weekend, the library was almost deserted. The ladies restroom was located on the first of the three lower levels. I offered to show Elle where it was and, by so doing, actually found the first place where we could be completely alone. Elle was uncomfortable at first but after we walked the entire floor and saw no one she relaxed. At the ends of each of the row of bins were little study cubicles. By moving the chair away and stepping in we were hidden from view unless someone happened to walk right up to us. I'd been looking for something like this all weekend. My bulge was instantaneous with the first kiss. I had to satisfy myself by holding onto her butt cheeks and feeling the panty elastics through her skirt. I made one feeble attempt to pull the hem of her skirt up but she slapped my hand away. At least it was something but it didn't last long enough!

To be continued...

No comments: