Wednesday, January 31, 2007

LIFE AT COLLEGE... On into the Fall (Part 18i)

We sat in the front seat, winter coats on, and just looked at each other. I finally reached out and tried to pull Elle closer. Eventually she snuggeld in and, still sitting and facing forward, opened her coat. As I remember it we talked about trivial things... until Elle sat up and reached for the door. Both of us had lost track of time but her bladder hadn't. She tried opening the door but it hit the side of the garage and she couldn't get out. It only took a few seconds but she was in a full blown panic as she tried climbing over me to open my door. The problem was I was still behind the steering wheel and that wasn't going to work. I tried to calm her down as I tried opening the door. I remember her yelling "HURRY! I'm going!".

Even after all these years I still don't know what came over me at that moment. I had my right hand on her hip trying to push her off me while I tried the door handle. When the door opened I put my left hand on her other hip and, more or less, held her there. She had one knee between my legs and was squirming, trying to get me to move and to get out. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" still resonates in my mind. I slid towards her side and as I did she then tried to finish climbing over me. That's when I really grabbed and held her. I didn't expect her to capitulate so readily. She stopped fighting and just relaxed, straddling me. Within seconds I could feel the warmth of her pee across my groin. Within seconds we were kissing passionately.

Reason took over after a while and we took our coats off, trying to keep them somewhat dry. As we did Elle started laughing... and so did I. My pants were soaked and so was part of Elle's skirt. We didn't know what else to do... except to laugh. The car heater was keeping us warm as we tried to figure out what to do. There was no way my pants were going to get dry but I took them off anyway. I persuaded Elle to take her skirt (and slip) off by telling her I thought we could get them dry by the time she had to be home. I put the glove campartment (I'm really dating myself here) door down and hung the skirt so the blower from the heater would hit the wet area. But the real question was what were we going to do with ourselves for the rest of the evening. I checked the time and it was around 9pm or so. Three hours to go.

Needless to say my "bulge" was more like a mountain within my underpants. Our wetness wasn't a problem for the front seat as it was covered with plastic seat covers. However, the back seat was cloth. Over the summer we'd left a stain or two but if we moved back there, since I didn't have anything to put under us, it would be a big one. I saw my coat lying back there. The next thing we knew we were both in the back seat.

We took our usual positions... me sitting with Elle lying on her right side across my lap... and my right hand in her crotch, fingers massaging her wet panties. Time is irrelevant here but it wasn't long before I'd worked Elle up to a "fever pitch". She tried to move my hand but I wouldn't let her. Even when she pushed her way up to a semi sitting position I wouldn't let up with my fingers. When she finally made it up to a full sitting position she immediately came over to straddle me. We'd only had the one time right before leaving for college and she'd been lying down across the back seat. She worked her lower body right up into my groin and was kissing me far more passionately than I could remember. I was certainly enjoying it! Then, quite suddenly, she backed away and, grabbing my penis, attempted to get it inside her panty leg. It didn't work at first so she then used two hands. I was holding my breath, praying I wasn't going to come. But, all the "action" was just too much for me... and I could feel the pulsing as I "exploded". She didn't realize it and continued, frantically trying to get me inside her. It just wasn't to be.

To say we were both disappointed is putting it mildly. I was probably more embarassed than anything else. What we were faced with was another mess and basically nothing to use to clean ourselves up with. The only relatively dry thing to use we had was my T shirt. Like my coat, it too was sacrificed. After we'd done the best we could we climbed back into the front seat and tried to figure out just waht to do now. Elle's slip and skirt had dried but when she put the skirt up to her nose she winced. Actually, she was in better shape than I was in that her parents would be asleep when she got home. It was what to do with the clothes that had gotten wet that was the problem. For me, my pants and underpants were wet (and cold) as well as my coat. How to explain that to my parents was my dilemma. I didn't have a clue. Elle proceeded to get dressed and I, as much as I dreaded it did too. Even with the heat inside the car, the cold, clammy feeling was terrible. By then it was after 11pm which meant that the movie was over. Taking Elle home early, although unusual, wouldn't create another problem so we decided on that.

I left her off at the end of her driveway and watched her disappear into the house. I sat in the car until I saw the light go on in her room and then drove off. I don't know what triggered the idea but I suddenly remembered that I had a key to my house on the car keychain. I quickly doubled back and pulled into my driveway. The outdoor cold "attacked" my wet pants as I ran up the walkway. I'd taken about half my clothes to college with me so it wasn't hard to find another pair of pants. The underwear drawer was almost bare but I did find one pair of underpants that fit. Now the problem was in what to do with the wet things. As I pulled on the dry pants I thought of the attic. I made a quick trip up there and stowed the wet things under the eaves. Now I had to remember they were there! My coat was another, totally different, problem. I really only had one winter coat and, even though it didn't look bad, a quick "sniff" told another story. But what was I to do...

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

All that riskiness makes it that much more exciting!