Thursday, January 25, 2007

LIFE AT COLLEGE... On into the fall (Part 18g)

Thanksgiving day was brutally long and boring. I tried to persuade my father to drive me home to get my car but he'd already made up his mind. My brother and I ended up playing dominoes and solitare most of the day and then went to the movies that night. True to his word my father did get up early Friday and drove me home to get the car. It needed a "jump" to start but other than that it was fine. I knew Elle (and Nan) wouldn't be up that early, especially with no classes so took an early morning drive. It sure felt good to be driving again. I arrived back at Elle's house around 10 am and the girls still weren't up. I always had a hard time making conversation with Elle's mother but, on this day, she was full of questions about college. Answering questions was always easier than trying to think of something to say. We were so involved that we didn't see Nan appear in the kitchen doorway. She was looking for some asprin as she'd woken up with a headache. I was surprised at what she was wearing (or not wearing, depending upon your point of view). From where I was sitting all I could see was a flannel shirt that she was holding closed with one hand. She kind of hung in the doorway until Elle's mother gave her the asprin. At that point she stepped into the kitchen and, for some unknown reason, let the shirt go open. I caught a glimpse of one of her breasts (very tiny) and a side view of her panties (white nylon). I wasn't prepared for that. When she turned to leave, instead of staying turned towards the sink she turned back towards the middle of the kitchen and gave me a full frontal view of her panties. She did have the front of the shirt clapsed in one hand again but my interest was definitely on her midsection. The one vivid memory of that was the crotch line. Not that I'd seen all that many actually while on a girl, but this was definitely higher than I remembered. I quickly made another notation in my mind to try and find who made them. Elle's mother noticed the look on my face and when I realized that she did I blushed as red as a tomato.

Neither Elle's mother or I thought to ask if Elle was awake. It wasn't long before Nan was back to tell us that the upstairs toilet was clogged. I remember Elle's mother having a scowl on her face after hearing that. She retrived the plunger from the downstairs bathroom and then gave me a sort of pleading look. She asked if I knew how to do it. I'd had plenty of experience as one of our toilets had a problem that way. I took the plunger and followed Nan upstairs. THAT... was a trip! I couldn't have scripted it better even in one of my fantasies. My eyes never left her butt, step after step. In thinking about it I'm surprised I didn't trip up the stairs. I'd mentioned earlier that her front crotchline was higher than I'd ever seen before. Well, I was sort of expecting the same for the rear but I was disappointed. It was still the longest and closest view I'd ever had.

The bathroom was on the right at the top of the stairs. Nan went on into the bedroom and I went into the bathroom. Truthfully, I wasn't looking forward to the job. Seeing Nan's panties surely helped but the thing that made it really OK was what I saw in the bathtub. There was a pile of wet sheets and, draped over the end by the toilet, panties. It was obvious that Elle had "missed" during the night. I went up by the toilet and found I couldn't take my eyes off the panties. What really caught my eye was that it was really two. It was one of the "packages" that Elle wore at night. I knew that the panties had been loaned to Elle by her roommate, Carol, but I'd never really seen them up close. I looked in the toilet and, even though I'd expected the worst, I was only looking at pee and toilet paper. I flushed it and then plunged it a few times and watched as it successfully went down. I immediately turned back to the panties. I reached into the tub and picked them up. My curiosity was in finding out who made them. They looked like the Carter's Spanky Pants that I was familiar with but, when I'd felt them on Elle, they'd felt a lot softer. I couldn't believe how heavy the "package" was. When I got them up high enough to see them clearly I realized that they still contained the soaked sanitary pads in. I know I was shaking as I was doing this as the door was wide open. I was probably perspiring as well. I flushed the toilet again to make it seem like I was still working on it. Then I peeled the top pair down looking for the label. "Carole Brent" is what it read. That was a new one on me, not that I was all that knowlegeable in the panty brands game. I quickly dropped them back to where I'd found them and headed downstairs.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Great imagery! Reminds me of a time I went to visit a girl I knew with a friend of mine. She answered the door in a semi sheer nightgown/robe. My buddy just about creamed his pants, he couldn't stop talking about it when we left. And I thought I was a perv!