Friday, January 05, 2007

LIFE AT COLLEGE... The first days (Part 17f)

Back overlooking the field once again she asked if I wanted to see fraternity/sorority row. At least she was talking to me so I said "yes". It was rather interesting. Back in the 20's most of the "elite" families of the community built their homes on one street. The depression pretty much devastated the economy in the town and many of the homes ended up being abandoned. After WWII the college had great growth and there was need for living quarters. It was also a time when the fraternity/sorority system was at its peak. When I saw the first few all I could think of was "WOW!". Most were what I'd call "mini mansions". They didn't have all that much property but the homes were grandiose. Most were three stories and some were even four and all had a "carriage house" as well. I was impressed. The fraternities at my college were built as upscale dorms and had little ambience. I was secretly envious. We chatted mostly about what life must've been like back in the time when they were built.

I'd been trying to keep track of time for Elle. She'd stopped at the SU on our way to the "row", as it was known, and it was time for a toilet visit. I thought she'd just go into one of the sororities. They were open for returning upperclassmen and there was plenty of activity but she told me that freshmen weren't allowed inside until the second semester. We weren't far from the downtown area and Elle ahd said that she hadn't visited there yet so off we went. Back in those days "Blue Laws" were still in vogue and most businesses were closed. We ended up walking all the way back to the luncheonette where I'd eaten breakfast. I didn't dare ask Elle how she was doing after what I'd gone through earlier. We walked in and Elle asked where the restrooms were. I was (and still am) a person who didn't feel right in using the facilities without buying something. Down to my last $2 I ordered us each a Coke and waited for her to return. I waited and waited... and, finally she reappeared. Something told me she'd had a "problem" but I wasn't about to ask. I admitted that I didn't have enough money to buy lunch so if she wanted to eat we'd have to hurry back to the SU. She declined and now I wondered what we'd do until it was time for my bus.

Check out time was 2pm at the hotel and because I didn't want to lug my bag around with me I'd left it in the room. The bus was to leave at around 2:30 or so. We did a little more exploring in the downtown area before I finally decided to go get my bag and check out. When we walked into the lobby there was no one in sight. The desk area was deserted. I debated weather to try to take her to my room, but only for a second. I grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs without even discussing the idea with her. I was surprised at how willingly she came. In one way that made me even more nervous than I already was. Once inside I didn't know what to say or do. It was truly an impulsive act. I still had her hand and we just stood there for a minute or two before we came together in an embrace. That of course led to even more. In spite of the bed being right there, for some reason we didn't make a move for it. I remember Elle braking away and making a dash for the bathroom. From where I was standing I could see her desperately trying to pull her panties down. I didn't say anything but just stood there and stared. I honestly think this was the first time I'd seen a female sitting on a toilet. I, for sure, had never seen my mother in that position. Watching her sit there it was obvious that there was a "problem". I don't remember saying anything at all, just standing there staring at her.

Finally, I started into the room. The light was off and since it was an inside room, it was fairly dark. She had her skirt and slip up across her lap but I didn't see her panties. She just sat there looking at the floor in front of her. Then the phone rang. I guess I ran and answered it more as a reflex action than anything else. I know I didn't give any thought as to who would be calling me. The voice on the line was very stern and instructed me to report to the lobby immediately along with the girl I'd taken to the room. I remember it being warm but I was instantly sweating. How did he know? I hung the phone up and went back to Elle. She was still sitting on the toilet. I told her what the man had said and that we had to leave. Then she finally spoke as she stood up, still holding her skirt up around her waist. Being relatively dark I couldn't see detail but only a bit of her crotch of her panties. It was then that it hit me that she'd peed through her panties while sitting on the toilet. "I'm soaking wet!" was what she said. I flipped on the light and then could see that she was wearing what turned out to be cotton panties. It was now very obvious that she was right. I grabbed a hand towel and handed it to he and watched as she dabbed between her legs. The phone rang again only this time I didn't answer. I told her we had to hurry and she dropped the towel on the floor. I looked down and could see that there was a small trail of liquid on the floor from the door to the toilet. Then it hit me that she'd started to pee while we were embracing and that's why she ended up just peeing through her panties. In spite of my panic about leaving I still found time to wonder where she'd come up with the cotton panties and why she was wearing them. I grabbed my bag and her hand and headed out the door. When we got to the elevator I suggested that she go first and that she just walk out the door when she got to the first floor. I told her I'd walk down.

Unfortunately, the desk clerk/manager was waiting for her/us and accosted her as she exited the elevator. I'd waited for a few minutes before heading down the stairs. Once he had the both of us together he proceeded to give us a "lecture" about proper behavior for "young folks". He made us both terribly embarassed. When he finished and told me that if I ever stayed there again I'd be "monitored". At that point my embarassment turned to a bit of anger. I know I shouldn't have said anything but that's not my nature. As we turned to leave I said something along the lines of "If you had restrooms available she wouldn't have gone up to my room." Instead of leaving it there I continued on to tell him that Elle had had an "accident" and needed to get cleaned up. At that point Elle hit my arm and then grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. Now it was she who was mad... at me.

We walked over to the bus station in silence. Once there I apologized and tried to explain why I'd said what I said. She said she understood but she didn't like being embarassed more than she already was. We didn't try to sit because of Elle's wetness but just walked slowly around the area. After a period of relative silence I summoned the courage to ask about the cotton panties. I knew I was taking a risk since she'd shut me down earlier when I asked about Carol's suggestion. For some unknown reason she didn't hesitate in giving me an answer. I was probably more surprised with that than her answer.

In essence, Carol's suggestion had helped AND, since her biggest problems in the daytime had been with me, she thought she might try at least a portion of it when she was with me. On that morning, when she woke up dry, she decided to leave the one pad on along with a pair of Carol's cotton panties. By the time we'd reached the luncheonette she leaked quite a bit and the pad was full. She had to take it off and dispose of it and that's why she took so long. A little had made its way into the panties but not much so she didn't suggest going back to the dorm to change. But, for some reason, when we reached my hotel room she found herself starting to pee and I witnessed the result. The reason she didn't want to talk when we were at "The Pines" was that she was embarassed about wearing the pad and didn't want me to know. At least that's what she told me.

We had a good embrace and kiss when it was time for the bus to leave. I had a small bulge during the first part of my return trip just thinking about her walking all the way through the town in her wet panties. In fact, that visage was the main thought in most of my self pleasuring activities over the next two weeks.

To be continued...

No comments: