Thursday, March 01, 2007

WINTER... At home for Christmas (Part 19h)

My bulge was long gone but as I trailed her up the stairs it started to return. Once in her room she turned on the small lamp by her bed. The shade made everything look sort of orange. I stood in front of her as she proceeded to undo and drop her skirt onto the floor. My bulge was returning rapidly but I wouldn't let my mind even dare to think where this was leading. When she took off her blouse her bra looked like it actually was orange. Next came the slip and my first profile (and 3D) look of the "sanitary panty". It was interesting, to say the least. I hadn't moved since she'd let my hand go. I didn't know weather to go to her or to wait. I'd pretty much figured out that her "discovery" of my interest in her wetting wasn't a problem but I didn't want to do something to upset her either. It was awrkward. Finally she started taking off the "sanitary panties". At this point I was wishing that there was more light. As she stepped out of them she moved towards me. I remember taking a big, deep breath. As we embraced I nestled my bulge into the triangle that defined her upper thighs and groin. It was warm... and, emboldened by that, I put my hands on her butt cheeks. I felt the cotton panties and fully expected to find them wet. But, at best, they were just a little damp, at least where my hands were located. Slowly, I pulled one hand around and squeezed it between her legs and just ran a finger up and down her crotch as far as I could go in each direction. I managed to get the finger under the leg opening and almost as soon as I touched her wet flesh she pulled her butt away. It wasn't something new to me but she usually didn't do it until I'd gotten her "worked up". In this case I'd barely touched her. But she didn't just pull her butt away from me. She actually broke free from my embrace and immediately put one of her hands between her legs and started towards the door. I hesitated for a second or two before following her. The stairwell light was still on which gave some light into the bathroom which was located right outside her bedroom door. I hadn't even made it to the bathroom door when I saw her sitting on the edge of the tub with her butt hanging over and inside the tub. I stopped and stared. She looked up at me with a sheepish smile and volunteered that she'd started to pee and she didn't want to pee on the bathroom rug. (The toilet was at the far end of the room.) I didn't say a word. Then she asked me to take one of the hand towels and to mop up the drips on the floor of her room and the hall. I hadn't noticed when I followed her but once I got on my hands and knees it was obvious. When I finished and came back into the bathroom she took the towel from me and, after putting it between her legs, stood up. I went to her, wrapping my arms around her and, again, nestled my bulge into the "magic triangle". This time when I finally ran my hands down to her butt it was truly wet. Even though her panties were cotton it sure felt good!

I still wasn't about to take the lead in this situation. I was uncomfortable in the sense that there was always the possibility that Elle's parents could/would come home early. It wasn't like it was that night at my house where there was no chance of being "caught in the act". So I waited for Elle to make a move. When she did it was to grab a bath towel off the rack and then she led me back to her room. After pulling the covers back on her bed she doubled the towel over and lay it right in the middle. Then she sort of pushed me backwards towards it. By then I had the picture so I got on and lay on my back. She followed and climbed on top of me. My penis was being crushed so I got her to lift off of my groin area and I pulled it free from my underpants. I remember getting an additional thrill out of feeling the wetness of her panties on the back of my hand. Once I had it positioned she dropped back down. I would've loved to have been able to "ride" or thrust it up and down between her legs as the warmth and wetness enveloped it but the coarsness of the cotton made it uncomfortable to do so. I ended up rolling her onto her side, still "plugged in", if you will. At least in this position I could have access to one of her breasts even though it was still encased by her bra.

(As an aside: In spite of the fact that we had made love (sort of) twice I still had not seen Elle naked. I'd made a few half hearted attempts to discuss the matter with her but she just shut down on me. The psyche is a strange and mystical thing and I was clueless as to how to overcome her absolute reluctance to be seen naked. I'd even tried to ask her about how she managed with her roommates at college but all she'd do was shake her head in a negative way.)

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Some super posts lately (as always)! I've been checking in here and there, enjoying the reading. Sorry I haven't been able to comment for a while.