Wednesday, April 04, 2007

INTO THE WINTER... Still at school (Part 21c)

Even though the day started with sun, it had now clouded over. As we had both learned by then, snow could happen at any time at all. Before we made it downtown, it started. I’d brought enough money for us to eat one meal so we decided to do it then. As always, The Sugar Bowl was crowded and we had to wait to be seated. By the time we were done eating it had been almost two hours since Elle had last used the toilet. We paid and then went to the rear of the restaurant where the rest rooms were located. I think we were both surprised that there was a line for both. The mind plays strange tricks sometimes and, in this case, Elle’s certainly did. She didn’t feel that she had to go but, based upon time and past experience, especially when with me, she’d made a decision to go just “to be on the safe side”. But, seeing the line triggered something because she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the phone booth that was also in the back. She went right in and shut the door leaving me outside. I was looking at her with probably what could’ve been called a puzzled look. It was fairly dark back there but I could see her through the glass in the doors. I saw her pull the hem of her skirt up and when I saw that I got the total picture. She was peeing! Now, as much as I liked “playing” with her when her panties were wet, the last thing I wanted to see was for her to be embarrassed. I stood there not knowing what I could do. I stood up close to the door, trying to block out anybody from seeing her. Looking down at the bottom of the door I could see her pee flowing out of the booth and onto the floor. We stayed like that for at least 3 or 4 minutes before she cracked open the door. She asked if anybody had seen what she’d done. I had no idea. I hadn’t been looking around but, after she asked, I finally did. If anybody had seen anything, there was no indication of it. What I did see was that the line for the ladies room still held 5 or 6 people in it. However, the mens room line had dissipated. I went in and got a handful of paper towels and stuffed them under my coat. Back at the phone booth I passed them on to Elle. I watched as she spread them out on the seat and then pulled the hem of her skirt up in the back and then sit down. After a few minutes she opened the door and we left, quickly.

By then the snow had picked up as had the wind. We didn’t experience the same difficulties climbing the hill back to the campus that we had when coming back from Greek Row that time. Elle was complaining about how cold she was “down there” due to the wet panties which, in hearing that, caused a soft bulge in my pants. I remember wishing I could see them but knew there was no chance at all.

After Elle changed there really wasn’t much time left before I had to be at the bus station. We stayed in the dorm lounge and pretty much “behaved ourselves". When I said my ”good bye“, I reminded her about hiding the ring. That elicited a really big hug and kiss... and made me not want to leave at all.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
badside said...

Poor Elle! That must have been terribly embarrassing. I think you handled the situation well.