Wednesday, April 18, 2007

INTO THE WINTER... Still at school (Part 21f)

I slid the sanitary panties and pad (that was attached in the panty) down, savoring the closeness I was to her pubic area. Of course my ”dream“ would’ve been for her to be wearing nylon panties but, given the circumstances, the Carter’s Spanky pants were fine. Still standing, I ran my fingers back and forth in her crotch. I knew that she needed to be somewhat wet for either of us to enjoy a visit of my fingers inside the panties so I asked for a ”squirt“. She made me remove my hand and then closed her eyes. I waited... and waited... and waited. Finally, she asked what time it was. When I told her she said that she was afraid to go as it was almost time for her to visit a bathroom... that if she gave me my ”squirt“, she might not be able to stop. Using the bathroom in the dorm was out, for sure. I’ll admit that I was frustrated at that point. Here I’d taken a big chance on bringing her to my room but now couldn’t do anything I (or she) wanted to do.

We went back into an embrace with me looking over her shoulder. From where I was standing I saw the wastebasket by my desk. I pushed away and went right for it. She gave me one of those ”you’ve gotta be kidding“ looks when I put it down by her feet. After a bit of ”discussion“, she agreed to pee in it while squatting over it... and through her panties. It took some persuasion but, a combination of wanting to please me and knowing she was going to be peeing somewhere very shortly anyway, she agreed.

Most of my ”up close“ and personal” views of her peeing through her panties had been under less than optimum conditions. Not this time. While she hovered over the basket with her skirt up around her waist, I squatted in front of her, my eyes at crotch level. All I can say is that I can still close my eyes and visually see her pee coming through the cotton material. It was fantastic! My “bulge” actually hurt, but I wasn’t about to move.

It’d taken Elle a while to relax enough for her to start to pee. The hovering position was hard on her legs so that when she stopped peeing she stood up. That meant her panties were still dripping when she did. I stepped right up to her and buried my hand in her crotch, rubbing through the wet material. Why I didn’t come I’ll never know. My penis was hurting so bad what with being all cramped up. I finally stepped back and undid my pants, letting them slip to the floor. With that, I backed up to my desk chair, drawing Elle with me. After sitting down I had her straddle me. I pulled her close to me and that made her wet crotch wrap around my penis. I actually remember thinking that it almost felt like when we’d had sex what with the wet warmth.

It only took a minute for it to become sticky, as well as wet and warm. I didn’t want to come but I just couldn’t help it. Even with that we stayed that way for quite a while. I don’t remember what made us get up but when we did we had a bit of cleaning up to do. I asked Elle what she wanted to do. The wetness had wicked its way halfway up the back of her panties. She’d brought a dry pair so, if she was willing to take the wet ones off, she could put the clean ones on and at least be presentable. I presented that idea to her, telling her she could change while I was getting washed up in the bathroom.

When I returned she was fully dressed. I didn’t ask her exactly what she’d done but, just before we left I gave her a big hug (and butt squeeze) and felt the “package”. I wasn’t about to complain, especially in light of what had just transpired. I went out in the hall and then to the front door, to check to see if anyone was around. My heart was pounding. I had Elle go out alone and then just lean against the wall along the pathway as if she were waiting for someone. I followed a few minutes later. There was no one in sight, thank God, but my heart rate didn’t get back to normal until we were almost to the bottom of the hill.

We’d decided not to attend the big dance. I don’t even remember who was playing. Elle didn’t have a dress and wasn’t comfortable with asking to borrow one. I was happy for two reasons... one being money saved and the other was the potential to get “up close and personal” with Elle. However, the latter never came to pass. As a “pledge“ I really didn’t have any rights within the fraternity. That meant that if and when I did find a place to get cozy, a ”brother“ could (and did) make me (us) move. With Elle by my side I couldn’t even get any decent ”peeks“ at the ”brother’s“ dates later on when things got ”interesting“, like they had the night before. Elle had no problems, visiting the ladies room almost hourly. I made a few feeble attempts to peek in at her through the phone room door but ended up having a few ”brothers” want to see what I was looking at. It didn’t make me very happy knowing they were peeking at Elle so I stopped even trying.

Elle, being a non drinker, wasn’t comfortable with some of what took place as the evening wore on so we left. I had visions of at least being alone with Elle in the front parlor of the house she was staying at. Even that modest idea was shot down as we were greeted at the door by the Professor’s wife. I even asked if I could come in and she said she didn't think it was a good idea. It was a long walk back to the dorm!

When I walked in I saw the waste basket. I’d never given a thought about emptying it when we were leaving so that was the first thing I did. Mine was the upper bunk and since Bob was usually the first to bed, I usually didn’t turn on the light when I walked in. I don’t know why I did on this night but when I did, there, hanging on a knob of the dresser, was the wet pair of panties that Elle had been wearing. Even with all Elle’s “accidents” I’d been a party to I don’t think I ever had my hands on a damp pair when all alone. They’d started to dry and there was yellow line that showed how far the wetness had gone. I looked at them for quite a while... a minute, at least... and then held them up to my nose. It was a strange smell but I liked it. By then my bulge was at a maximum and my penis wanted out of it’s constraints. I turned off the lights, took off my pants and climbed into my bunk, panties in hand. It only took a short time for me to achieve “relief” and to fall asleep.

I woke up once during the night and, initially, couldn’t recognize the aroma that filled my nostrils. The panties were down by my side and as soon as I got them in my hand I was back at it again. After that, I had no trouble sleeping, for sure!

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

Did your room mate ever notice the smell coming from the waste basket? I wouldn't want horny guys peeking at my girl either.

Pantymaven said...

Actually, no. I washed it out when I emptied it. What actually happened was that I hid the panties (still a bit damp) in one of my sneakers. He did end up asking what was the funny smell in the closet. I don't remember what my answer was but I don't think he brought it up again.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]wetter net[/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]wetter deutschland de[/url]