Tuesday, April 10, 2007

INTO THE WINTER... Still at school (Part 21e)

I spent my night working as a “slave” for the “brothers. It wasn’t all that bad and I did enjoy watching some of the ”antics“ of the ”brothers“ and their dates as they got drunker and drunker. Roger’s date (the Rita Hayworth look alike) especially caught my attention. I tried to get some peeks through the door by the phone but was pretty much thwarted by the ”brothers“. It didn’t matter as by the early morning there were much better ”views“ as any number of ”brother’s“ and their dates had passed out in varying positions on the porch, living room and floors. The best one was where the house president had passed out on one of the sofas with his date. He had his arms wrapped around her with her pantied butt hanging over the side. His upper arm had somehow swept her skirt up around her waist exposing almost all of her panties. I made any number of passes through the living room checking them out.

I was back at the fraternity early Saturday morning for two reasons. One was that the pledges were supposed to clean up (somewhat) the mess from the night before and the other was that I wanted to be available for a call from Billy about when he and Elle would be arriving. Everybody who was up was quite upset as the weather had turned warm and that it was raining. Two of the biggest events for Winter party depended on it being cold. One was the snow sculpture competition and the other was the hockey game with our biggest rival. We didn’t have artificial ice and had to depend on the weather being cold enough for the outdoor rink to freeze. It had been frozen up to then. But the rain was threatening to destroy it by making it too mushy to skate on. As far as the sculptures were concerned, the warmth made any appendage fall off and the sculpting details melt into the body of the work. As a pledge I’d had to help get the snow into a pile so that our fraternity ”artists“ could do their job, so I was also upset.

Elle finally arrived around 11am. The rain had let up by then so I decided to walk her downtown to her room before lunch. It was so sad to see the damage that the warm and wet weather had done to the sculptures. People would drive for miles just to see the displays. I tried to explain to Elle just what some of the masses of snow were supposed to depict .When we finally got to the house we were greeted by the daughter, Julia. She wouldn’t let me even carry Elle’s bag upstairs to her room. I was a little surprised by that but didn’t say anything. Elle had arrived wearing a skirt but when she came downstairs she was wearing wool slacks. Even though it was relatively warmer than it had recently been, it was a damp cold and the almost mile walk had chilled her. The excitement I’d felt upon seeing her wearing a skirt was now disappointment.

We walked back and ate lunch at the fraternity. The rumor was that they were still going to try and play the hockey game but, after we discussed it, decided against walking all the way down there only to possibly find out that it had been called off. It was pretty much the same for quite a few of the ”brothers“ and their dates which meant a lot of them just remained at the house. Seniority begat privileges and that translated into the seniors (and their dates) getting the best seats with the juniors getting what was left etc, etc. Elle and I ended up in the dining room which didn’t afford us much in the way of privacy or comfort. About mid afternoon I asked Elle if she wanted to go see where my new dorm was located. The rain and drizzle had pretty much stopped so she said ”yes“. On the way up the hill I remembered that the RA (Resident Advisor) for this dorm was also the Manager of the hockey team. That meant that he wouldn’t be in or around the dorm. Even though I knew females weren’t allowed into the dorms I felt pretty sure I could show Elle my new room without getting caught.

At the dorm I left her at the dorway and made a quick check to see if anyone was around and visable. With a deep breath I quickly ran back to Elle and almost dragged her inside. My room was, again, on the first floor but in the back of the building. Once inside the room I gave her a big hug and kiss. I wanted to take her coat off right away but she was still cold so I had to wait to get really close to her. When she finally got warm I pushed her coat off her shoulders and pulled her close to me. Naturally, my hands went right to her butt cheeks. I squeezed them a few times and then moved my hands towards the center. I should’ve expected it but I didn’t. She was wearing a ”package“. I could feel the slight stiffness of the plastic crotch of the sanitary panties and also the ”wad“ of the pad. I pushed back from her and gave her a sad look. She gave me a smirky look back and then asked just how ”safe“ we were in the room. With Bob away I couldn’t think of anyone else who might come looking for me so I told her ”very“. With that she then undid her belt and pants button. Then she looked at me with a ”come on“ look. I went right for the zipper and, even though I was greeted by the sanitary panties, it was enough to create a huge bulge.

To be continued

No comments: