Friday, April 20, 2007

INTO THE WINTER... Still at school (Part 21g)

On my way to get Elle Sunday morning I stopped at the fraternity. There were no girls, at least in sight, but there were three pair of panties hanging from the foyer light. The “brothers” called them “trophies” and there were a few of them admiring the newest batch. I wondered how they were obtained but was afraid to ask. The only scheduled activity at the house was a buffet lunch which gave me (and Elle) a lot of time to kill. She was waiting for me when I got to the house where she was staying. I was happy and pleased that she was wearing a skirt. The weather had remained warm (relatively) so she was willing to make the sacrifice for me (and, believe me, she reminded me of that fact any number of times on the walk to the house).

I had come up with a number of things for us to do to pass the time away. The only one Elle responded positively to was going to the Library... but to do some of her homework... not spend time down in the “dungeon“ where I had hoped to go. The ride back to her school was leaving around 3pm so I was still hoping to get a few ”personal“ minutes with her. I got them, but not the way I’d hoped. We did go back to the fraternity to eat and, while there, Elle heard some of the girls who’d attended the dance talking about how beautifully the gym had been decorated. She asked if we could go take a look. We had to walk down the rest of fraternity row to get to there and it was sadly funny seeing just piles of snow where some really creative sculptures had been.

I thought that she’d used the toilet before we left but she hadn’t. The gym was always open, seven days a week, and was usually active, even on Sundays. But because of the dance and the fact that nothing had been done to put it back to it’s normal state, there was no activity. It was basically deserted except for the pool annex. As soon as we walked into the main gym, where the dance had been held, Elle asked where the bathrooms were. We were at the end where they’d set up a temporary stage which happened to be where the public (as opposed to the locker room) bathrooms were located. She had a pained look on her face which I pretty much knew meant she was about to pee. I pointed her towards where they were and watched as she shuffled away. The bandstand was about at my shoulders and the stairs up to it were right where I was standing. They had draped the base of the whole stage with a maroon material which blocked the view of anyone in the gym from seeing anything behind it. When Elle returned she had one of those sheepish grins on her face. I kind of knew what that meant. I immediately dipped my hand below the hem of her skirt only to have her swat it away. She reminded me that we were out in public, or sort of, and to ”behave myself“. I took her by the hand to show her the decorations and while so doing, pointed out that no one cold see us if we stood behind the stairs. After she’d seen what she’d come to see I led her back to the stage stairs. She was still uncomfortable as my hands dipped under the hem of her skirt. I was excited when I squeezed her butt cheeks. The fact that she was wearing nylon panties told me that it was done for my benefit. When I pulled my right hand around to her front and went in between her legs I got what I’d been hoping for... the crotch was wet. Once inside the panties I managed to hit a ”bulls eye“ on the first pass. That was good and bad. The ”good“ was for her because it really got her going. The ”bad“ was for me in that she could only take a little bit of that type ”action“. My memory of this was that she made me stop and it was over quite fast. But, it was great while it lasted!

Because the bathrooms were empty Elle decided to put her ”package“ on for the trip back to her school. She had everything in her bag and the only thing I got out of it was a peek when I asked her to show me. I got about a 10 second look but, even though I was looking at the sanitary panties and it was short, it was better than nothing.

There really wasn't enough time to go back to the Library so we went back to the fraternity house. Compared to the activity 24 hours prior, it was dead. We actually had our choice of comfortable seats including a sofa. I was wishing then that Elle had waited to prepare for her trip. We did get to cuddle and I even got a couple of good "feels". On a scale of one to five I'd rate the weekend as a six. I did have some good memories to fall back on over the next few weeks.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Reading your blog often conjures up old memories from my own past. Always a pleasant journey!