Monday, April 02, 2007

INTO THE WINTER... Still at school (Part 21b)


I stayed in the lounge and waited to see just what the girls would smuggle out to me. Saturday nights meant there were pretty slim pickings... mostly cold things. It was good as far as I was concerned as it was impossible to smuggle hot food out. Cold meant sandwiches and snacks which the girls could hide quite easily. Nancy was the only one to accompany Elle back to the lounge which meant a little less food than I’d hoped for. The three of us visited for a while while I wolfed down the spoils.

I wasn’t happy with our location right in the middle of the lounge and had been looking for a place around the perimeter. When Nancy got up to leave she saw someone she knew and went over to visit with them. A few minutes later the two of them left, coats in hand. I grabbed Elle’s hand and headed for that spot which was along the back wall. It wasn’t much privacy but it was certainly better than being right in the middle where you could/would be seen by everyone coming and going. Once there, we went back to what was our favorite position. When my hand went under Elle’s skirt there was no sign from her that I was ”out of bounds“. I was pleased that Elle had, indeed, chosen to wear nylon panties. Even though they were dry it was still OK.

Most of our conversation was about the ring and what it meant to us as a couple. Since it’s purchase was on impulse, I really didn’t have much to offer. However, I was still massaging her ”privates” through her panties. I was trying to be patient until it was time for her to visit the bathroom. As she rambled on I was trying to think of some sort of offhand remark to make to her to remind her not to wipe. In fact, I even suggested that it might be time for her to go. While she was gone someone turned the lights down. We (the students) weren’t supposed to touch the light controls but I was thankful as it sure made it “cozier“ though.

Elle must’ve felt the ”vibes“ from my thinking for, on her return, when I ran my hand up her thigh and reached her panties, I found what I’d been hoping for. Elle never let me take it too far as the lounge was full. She had a habit of moaning when I spent any amount of time working her ”button“. In the course of moving around she’d spied any number of people that she knew so we were trying to enjoy ourselves without embarrassment. When the lights flicked on and off, warning of curfew, we were still not satisfied but yet we were both happy.

I’d intended to call Donny’s parents to tell them I was there and to expect me. Presumptuous, I know, but his mother had told me that was all I needed to do any time I wanted to stay. What with all that had gone on since my arrival, the call never was made. I certainly wasn’t going to walk all the way down there after midnight and knock on their door so, at that point, the lounge was my only choice. From previous experience, I knew the security people didn’t do much other that to turn on all the lights for a few seconds and then leave. I’d gotten away with it before by turning a love seat or sofa towards the wall and then putting the cushions on the floor to sleep on. It worked again, only this time I had to sweat it out for a minute or two while the guy checked out one of the small rooms.

Elle met me around 8am. After a quick ”hello“ and kiss she went to the cafeteria for a bite of breakfast. I went to the little room on the left of the fireplace to wait for her. Returning with some fruit and a sweet roll she admitted that she’d slept with the ring on, telling me that she just couldn’t take it off after just having received it. I wasn’t mad but warned her of the consequences if word got back to our parents. Other than that we picked up where we’d left off the night before. I’d gotten the most private space in the lounge and I wanted to take advantage of it. I suggested that she go use the bathroom but she declined. I was disappointed. Then she really surprised me. She stood up, right in front of me just like she’d been the night before when it was time for the dinner meal. Her skirt draped over my knees which were right up against mine. She had a kind of smirky smile on her face as she looked down at me. Discouraged by her decision not to use the toilet I just sat there looking back up at her. Finally, she spoke and said but one word... ”Well?“ It took a few seconds before I realized she wanted me to put my hand up under her skirt. Instant bulge! But when I touched her crotch it was still dry. I wiggled my fingers and she told me to stop. I did and within seconds I felt some warm wetness on my fingers. Immediately I went back up to her crotch and, through the panties, started stroking her ”slit“. She only allowed me a few seconds before backing away. But she immediately lay down on the sofa and across my lap. Seconds later my fingers were inside the leg elastic.

It got pretty intense for a while and, in retrospect, what probably ”saved“ us was the fact that I came before we got completely involved. I’ll admit I was ”ready” and that, at that point in time, common sense had been buried by passion. Of course, it took Elle longer to “come back down” than it took me. When we were both somewhat in control, we decided that it would be a good idea to go for a walk. Fortunately, my coat was long enough to cover the spot on my pants. Elle, wisely, had brought a pair of her cotton Spanky Pants and put them on over her damp nylon ones.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Ah, the animal in all of us! The primal part of our brains sure can provide us with pleasure!