Saturday, April 07, 2007

INTO THE WINTER... Still at school (Part 21d)

Snow and an all Freshman class Saturday exam thwarted my plans to visit Elle following my giving her the ring. The next time to see her was at my college’s Winter House party. Now this will take a bit of explanation... Even though the school’s administration made provisions to house the female guests of the Freshmen in the Fall, they didn’t for the Winter (or Spring) party. That meant that we were on our own to find rooms for our guests or girlfriends. It wasn’t all that bad as each fraternity maintained a list of potential homes that took girls in for the weekend. The problem with that was that all the ”brothers“ (members) had first choice and the new ”pledges“ were left with the dregs.

As ”pledges“ we were now allowed into the fraternity house when invited. We couldn’t just show up and go and watch TV. However, when it came time for party weekends it was sort of an open invitation (with the exception of food for which we had to pay). In fact, all ”pledges“ were expected to participate. There was an inducement to have a date because if a pledge didn’t, they had to act as ”slaves” to the Brothers for the weekend. I didn’t like the idea of spending money for a room and food but I surely wanted to see Elle and didn’t fancy the idea of playing “slave”.

I ended up with the last name on the list for a room for Elle. It was the home of a German professor and his family. No one knew anything about the room since it was the first time they were doing this. I was excited because of the fact that it was a single and with Elle’s “problem” it avoided potential embarrassment for her. My new roommate, Bob, had to go home to celebrate some major family function so having Elle room with his girlfriend, which would’ve worked, was out. I was greeted at the door by a tall, big boned woman with black hair. She appeared to be very nice, explaining that this was their first venture at doing this. Their son had joined the Army after graduating from High School and they had cleared his room out and were looking to rent it out full time. The lady took me upstairs to see it and, even though it was small, it was more than adequate. While there I noticed that the large room next to it was in the process of being renovated. It had been her daughter’s room but, with the death of her mother in law who lived with them, they were moving her into the back of the house and into her old room. She said she hoped the room would be ready for the Fall semester to be rented out to two students. At that time I had no idea how that piece of information would come into play for me.

Billy, my Summer sailing friend from home, had volunteered to pick Elle up on his way back from getting his own girlfriend that Friday afternoon. That was a big help in that Billy didn’t charge me anything when he was able to do it. But, that bugaboo, snow, came into the picture once again. Even though the weather at school was relatively nice, Billy ran into a bad storm on his way and decided to wait until Saturday morning to come back rather than take unnecessary chances in the snow. I was at the fraternity waiting for them when the call from Billy came in. It disappointed me and gave me problems in trying to reach Elle to give her the news.

As you entered the fraternity you walked into a fairly large foyer. The dining room was to the right and the living room to the left. There were two doorways on the wall facing the doorway. The one on the left led to a small room which was designated for females whenever they were in the house. Attached to that room was a small bathroom with a toilet and sink. The doorway to the left was, at one time, a hallway to that bathroom. Now it was, for lack of another name, the phone booth, where there was one coin phone on the right hand wall at the very back. This also served as the coat room with hooks along both walls all the way to the back. At the end of the hallway was a wooden door. In one way it reminded me of our front door at home which had 15 panes of glass in it. However, there was no glass in this door. It had been replaced by wooden panels.

It was almost time for the dinner meal and there were a lot of female guests milling about as I began trying to reach Elle. I was on the phone talking with the girl who had answered her dorm phone when one of the “brothers” came in and physically moved me aside and, strangely, put his eye up to the door. He stayed that way for a minute or so and then left without saying anything. As I continued to wait for someone to find Elle back at her dorm, I looked closely at the door, all the time wondering what the guy had been doing. There were all kinds of “scratching” in the wood with names and telephone numbers but I didn’t see anything that would cause someone to look that closely it. It was only a few minutes later when another “brother” came in and pretty much did the same thing. By the time I finally got to speak to Elle a few more “brothers” did somewhat the same. I asked one what he was doing and was told that I’d find out, in time.

I’d become friendly with Pete, one of the Senior “brother’s” during “rush” week and he’d volunteered to help me any time ia had a question. I sought him out to solve the door “mystery”. At first he gave me a hard time but finally relented and told me to look closely at the right hand panel in the third row down... to look for a small indentation about the size of a pencil lead... and then put my eye up to it...

Roger, one of the brothers, was dating an absolutely beautiful girl who, in some ways, resembled Rita Hayworth in her prime. (Remember, this is 1956) I watched her moving about both before and after the meal and was “taken” by her in two ways... her looks and... a fantastic VPL (visible panty line). She was wearing beige slacks that were way tighter than I could remember ever seeing. VPL’s, for me, were usually when a girl bent over. In this girl’s case I could see it as she walked. WOW! In any case, the “brother” who had told me what to look for on the door happened to see this girl go into the ladies lounge. He found me and told me to go see if I could find it. There was no one at the phone when I walked in so I counted down the panels and found the “spot”. I put my eye up to it and saw a female sitting sideways on the toilet. Almost immediately she stood up and faced my direction. I could clearly see her “bush” and watched as she proceed to pull her panties up, separate from her pants. I was sure they were nylon as there was an applique on one side and I’d never seen one on cotton panties. I couldn’t help it but I had the beginnings of a pretty decent bulge. Later, when I saw her walking around, I just visualized her in her panties and not with the pants. It helped make my lonely night at least tolerable.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Hmm, can't wait to hear where this is going (regarding the room for rent). I remember a similar peep hole in the window of a local gym's women's dressing room. I'll save the details for a future posting!