Wednesday, April 25, 2007

SPRING... Finishing out the year (Part 22a)

I know that Elle and I did get together before our respective Spring breaks but I have no memory of what transpired. I had mixed emotions about my plans for the break as they called for me to visit my Grandparents as I had done for the past few years. What I haven’t made much of is that, as my Grandfather’s horse racing stable continued to grow, so did my interest in horses. It was my previous Spring visits to North Carolina, where the horses Winter trained, that had really spiked my interest. For this visit it had been arranged that I would spend the whole week actually working with the horses and I was really excited about it. My Grandfather felt that I needed to do it to see if my interest was real or just a fleeting whim. The problem was with Elle. I really wanted to spend time with her. But, luck was with me.

Elle’s old friend from home, Nan, who was at college with her had decided that college really wasn’t her cup of tea. She was going to finish out the semester and then enroll at an airline stewardess school. Knowing that there was no way to tell where that career would lead her, she invited Elle to go to Florida with her, again. That way they could have some time together to reminisce. It was a perfect solution for both of us. We’d have something to keep us busy and not just moping around thinking about each other.

There were two things that were unique to this visit. One was that my brother wouldn’t be with me. His Spring break fell at a different time. The second was that there was no one at the hotel my Grandparents stayed at that was even remotely close to my age. It didn’t really matter as by 8pm I was tired enough to go to bed. I had to rely on the memories of my good times with Elle.

Once back at school I wasted no time in setting up a visit to go see Elle the first weekend after we got back. I had run into an upperclassman at my school who had started dating a girl from Elle’s school and he, for a fee, was more than willing to make the trip. The weather was nicer than was normally expected for mid April which led Elle and I to put together some snacks and head for the “Pines” where we'd gone a few times during the Fall. I was surprised that more people weren’t there and that worked well for us. We were able to find a secluded place that actually had a modicum of sun to help us stay warm and comfortable. I didn’t have to ask Elle to wear a skirt and, as we headed to the “Pines” I wondered what she had chosen to wear under it. I didn’t have to wait long to find out as when she spread an old bedspread for us to sit on, she squatted down and gave me a “free show”. Just the anticipation had me started on a “bulge” and when I got my view, it fully blossomed. Elle noticed and had a smirky smile on her face as I joined her on the ground. Once we had convinced ourselves that we were somewhat hidden, we ended up in an embrace while lying on the ground. Because it had been a fair amount of time since we’d been together, we were both pretty much satisfied to stay that way for a while. I do remember running one of my fingers under her chin and around her ears. Being ticklish, that made her want to get away and she ended up standing. I continued to lie on my back and eventually Elle came back and stood over me, straddling my hips. I couldn’t really see anything so I motioned for her to squat down to sit on me. When she did I got a “up close and personal” look at her panties. As I said, they were nylon but there was something different about them. I’d seen quite a few of her panties, either on her or on the washline and they were all “generic”. By that I mean there was no lace either in the form of an applique or around the legs on any of them. However, I was looking at lace around the leg openings. I don’t remember just how I segued into asking about them but it led Elle to tell me about her time with Nan.

As it turned out, Nan’s older sister had brought her roommate home from her college. As I remember it, both of the girls were into partying. Elle didn’t drink at all and I don’t think Nan was into it much either. In any case, they all ended up driving to Fort Lauderdale, which at that time was “THE” place to be on Spring break. Elle didn’t admit to anything but somehow they all ended up in some pool. I don’t remember, now, who knew someone but they ended up getting dry clothes with which to go back to Nan’s. When it came time to leave for college, some of the clothes got mixed up and Elle ended up with a pair of “fancy pants”. She didn’t realize it until she was back at school and when she told Nan about it she was told that if they fit to keep them.

After she told the story I asked if I could see them. After checking to see that no one was in sight, she pulled the hem of her skirt up. I immediately liked them! But, when she stood up to show me, she leaked. Not very much but enough for her to know she surely needed a toilet, and soon. We’d been to the “Pines” enough times for me to know that it was about 10 minutes back to the SU (Student Union). I don’t have to tell you that I was as hard as a rock at this point. From somewhere deep down inside me I managed to suggest that she just pee right there and that way she wouldn’t get her legs, socks and shoes wet. Actually, I figured that as intimate as we’d been during the Winter that she’d just pull her panties down and go that way. Nope... she still wasn’t up to getting naked (especially “down there”) in front of a boy... even me.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

I'm always amazed at how much detail you remember from your past. Sent you an e-mail about your question the other day, hope it helped.