Thursday, June 04, 2009

A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUMMER... Settling in (Part 45d)

Friday of that week was 4th of July so there were no classes. I headed home as quickly as I could that Thursday. All the way there I was hoping for a “homecoming” as good as the week before. Elle had the afternoon off and was on the beach when I got home. I changed clothes and joined her. Just thinking about her and being with her I had a “soft” bulge as I put my bathing suit on. Elle was laying on a towel when I came down the steps. There were a few neighbors in the water and I hoped that they weren’t looking at me. Elle saw my problem and I distinctly remember her laughing. She quickly got up and we ran into the water. We swam out a ways to get away from the people and that effort took care of my “problem”... until I pulled Elle into my arms. She was wearing her old one piece cotton suit with bloomer like leg gatherings. It definitely wasn’t “sexy” but, on her it looked cute. It also had one very distinct advantage... I could easily get inside the leg elastic. If I were to guess, it probably only took me about 10 seconds to make her “crazy”. She wrapped her legs around me and as she did I fiddled around a bit trying to free my penis from my suit. In spite of the fact that we both knew she was “ripe“ she actually helped me get ”plugged in“. I’m sure that if anyone was studying us closely they probably knew what we were up to. But it didn’t matter to us. I don’t remember how long I lasted but I do remember pulling out and pushing her off me when I felt myself starting to come. She wasn’t all that happy at that moment but I knew she’d get over it and that we’d both probably be happy, in the long run, that I had.

Elle had to work that night so I spent time on my homework. I picked her up a 9pm and we ended up sitting at the end of the dock in front of my house. As much as I loved my work with the horses it was moments like this that made me a bit homesick. As far as I remember we ”behaved“ that night, knowing that we had three more nights together.

Some of Elle’s relatives came to visit on the 4th which meant I wasn’t with her. At my mother’s insistence I tackled more of my homework. The house next door had been sold and the new family arrived that afternoon. There were three boys ranging in age from three to seven. That was a big disappointment for me what with all the various girls affiliated with the previous owner. The mother, though, was quite attractive. My guess was that she was probably ten to twelve years older than me. The boys wanted to go swimming as soon as they arrived. I went over and offered to help them unload the car but the mother asked if I could watch the boys while they played in the water. NOT what I’d intended. Little kids and I were not a good match. I don’t know how long it was before she came out to the beach to rescue me but when she did she sat down in the sand somewhat beside and a little in front of me. As I looked over at her while she was talking I saw a beautiful DP (downpants). The way the sun was at that moment I got a great look at the elastic for the waistband. It was one that I didn’t recognize and that made me think about watching their clothesline closely whenever I was home. She thanked me profusely and, as I got up to leave I took another good look.

It was quite warm and humid so I went back into my house to continue studying. For some reason I kept looking over at their beach and after a while I saw the lady standing in the water with it up to her waist and still in her clothes. My mind went quickly into ”overdrive“ and I pictured her having to wash the salt water out of her clothes and then hanging them on the wash line later that afternoon or evening. My mind became consumed with that thought at that point and it was useless to continue to study.

As in most areas, especially at that time, there weren’t a lot of controlled fireworks shows. A couple of the father’s in our little community went around and collected a good lot of the small fireworks that individual families had purchased with the idea of trying to make them as safe as possible by controlling them. I’ve previously described the small community beach and that was where the ”show“ was to take place at around dusk. After supper Elle had been excused from visiting with her relatives. We went for a walk on the beach and headed East. We, long ago, had found a somewhat private place and we stopped there for some light ”action“. Elle was wearing a pair of white bermuda shorts with light blue vertical stripes. I had persuaded her to give me some ”lubrication“ to help me "play" and when she did it was a lot more than she’d intended. Although I was happy, Elle wasn’t. I still swear that with darkness approaching that it couldn’t be seen. In any case, she didn’t want to go home and explain why she was changing her clothes and didn't want to be seen in wet pants. So we waited there until we heard the sound of the firecrackers. I finally persuaded her that, with the oncoming darkness, no one would know. It was almost dark when we got there and we found a place a ways back from the action. We sat down in the sand with our backs against a bulkhead and watched for awhile. I had one arm around Elle when I felt her shudder. It was still quite warm and there was little breeze so I wondered why. I asked her what was wrong and I remember her taking my other hand and placing it in her crotch. Instant bulge! She let me ”play“ in her wet panties for quite a while. Actually, I couldn’t hardly believe that she’d done it since there were at least 20 adults and 35 or so kids there. But, we were way in the back with no chance of anyone being behind us. It was a sign to me that she was definitely ”loosening up“.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Sounds like a great way to celebrate the 4th...your own personal fireworks!