Saturday, June 20, 2009

A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUMMER... and enjoying it (Part45h)

I’m pretty sure it was the same week that the horse won that Van and I were leaving campus and he asked if I could do him a favor. It was to go over to her house and then drive her to the mall. It was a surprise to me because any time I mentioned her name he'd just clam up. I didn’t say anything and followed his directions. When she came out of the house she honestly reminded me of some of the WWII pinup poster girls. I would have paid her to bend over in the shorts she was wearing. The trip to the mall was strange as neither of them said a word. When we got there Gail got out and Van stayed in the car with me. It was very strange. BUT... I got somewhat of a VPL as she walked away. It was a very nice view. On our way back to Van’s he wouldn’t talk about it. At least I’d gotten what I wanted.

That night I got the word that Van’s parents had decided that this would be the weekend that they would come to visit my parents. Van had told me that he didn’t want to come and I took that as being fact. Unfortunately, it wasn’t Van’s decision. That meant that I’d have to entertain Van and that would severely limit my time with Elle. After the way she’d acted the weekend before I’d had her on my mind the whole week, anticipating more of the same. I was NOT good company that night!

Since his parents would have to wait until Van’s father got home from work, they decided to wait until Saturday morning to come on out. They made the decision without telling me so I remained in a bad mood. I was actually home before I found out. Even though Elle was working I went up to see her immediately after my mother told me. I was hyper from anticipation of what I hoped would take place that night. Elle was excited to see me and, because the store owner wasn’t there, I got to sit at the counter and spent the afternoon with her. It was a long afternoon though what with the anticipation of the evening weighing on me.

We worked out a “story“ to tell our parents for what we were going to do that night. There was a movie playing that Elle really did want to see so her mother ”bought“ it right off. I didn’t want to stay close to home and we had decided to head East and out to the ”Point“. I had convinced her that, even though it would still be daylight, we would be able to find a place with privacy. I managed to grab a couple of my mother’s beach towels and made sure I had some clean panties for Elle for the return home before we headed out East. I’ll admit that I had a soft bulge almost from the time we got in my car.

My excitement quickly turned to annoyance as soon as we reached the main road. Elle started to pester me about actually going to the movie first. It was a lose, lose situation for me. If we didn’t go then Elle would pout and not be as ”willing“. If we did go I’d have to wait and hope that she would ”reward“ me for it. I’d heard about the movie (Vertigo) and certainly was taken by Kim Novak’s good looks but I was more interested in Elle than a movie star that I could only look at. Reluctantly, I headed for the downtown area. As soon as I did Elle was all over me which, in a way, just made it worse for me. Now I’d have to wait for over two hours for my ”reward“.

The movie was actually good. It was also scary. I had one arm around Elle and she was holding my other hand when the really scary part came. I remember her burying her head in my shoulder and grasping my hand tightly. When the moment passed she whispered in my ear that she had a ”problem”. At that point I was totally engrossed in the movie and what she said didn’t register with me. She actually had to shake me to get my full attention. She had wet herself... from a combination of a full bladder (she hadn’t gone since we’d left home) and being scared. I remember asking how bad was it. “BAD!” was her answer. But, in spite of it, we both wanted to see the end of the movie so she sat in her wet clothes and until the end.

We waited until everyone had left and when she got up I just slipped in right behind her trying to hide the huge wet patch on her skirt. The people waiting to get in for the second show were facing the other direction so she had that going for her. After we reached the car and noting that there was no one around I turned her around and gave her a big hug, with my hands grabbing her wet butt cheeks. She tried to fight me off but I wouldn’t let go, finally giving up and kissing me. We stayed like that for quite a while. When I opened the car door she took her skirt off while still standing outside the car. That, in itself, was a shock. She reached under the seat for the ever present towel and climbed in. By the time I made to to the driver’s side she’d already slid over to my side and was waiting for me. The next shock was that she put one of her hands right on top of my bulge. I almost came right there.

Because of the scary nature of the movie, Elle didn’t want to go to the “Point”. It was now dark and she didn’t feel comfortable going there after it had already gotten that way. It was one thing in daylight but completely different at night. One place we hadn’t been to in quite a while was the old Boy Scout camp. The advantage of parking up there was that you could see cars approaching. I couldn’t get there fast enough. Like I said, it had been a while since we’d gone there. As we approached the top of the hill I couldn’t believe my eyes as there were at least a half dozen cars there. I just turned the car around and headed for the abandoned garage, again.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Your story brings back so many memories to my mind. Movies that were scary and measured by todays don't seem so at all. The hunt for the perfect parking place where you would be un-disturbed, the pissed off feeling if you found some one else there. I guess we must be of an age.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it turned out to be a pretty good evening after all! You've got me curious about the new girl too.

oldblue, I think those same things will always happen no matter what year it is! I can totally relate too.

-Badside