Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUMMER... some "ripples" (Part 45j)

I’m sure Rose could see I wasn’t too happy about doing it so she stayed fairly quiet on the trip. When we made the turn off the main highway I followed her directions and after a few miles she got really animated and pointed to a sign on the side of the road. She was pointing to the theater in the round that the play Inherit the Wind was going to be performed. I remember shaking my head and thinking ”no way!“, but didn’t say anything. It only took a few minutes to her house. It wasn’t a mansion, by any means, but it was certainly the biggest house in the area. It was located on a slight hill and faced out onto a small harbor. I couldn’t see the water from the driveway but Rose said she could see it from her room. She, naturally, invited me in but I told her I had to get right back to Van’s house. She was obviously disappointed. On my way back I was upset with myself for treating her so curtly and vowed to apologize the next day.

It wasn’t that simple. When she didn’t show up for our pre-class meeting I thought it was because she couldn’t get a ride. I sat next to her, as usual, but she wouldn’t even acknowledge my presence. That didn’t help with our class participation. As soon as the class ended I followed her out and stopped her in the hallway. If there was one thing I knew it was that I really needed her to insure that I did well in that class. After a bit of grovelling, she agreed to go back out to our usual meeting place. She had a ”deal“ for me... if I would promise to go to the play with her she’d forgive me. I didn’t see any way out.

Her mother had driven her to the campus and was then headed to the city. Her MG was to be ready that afternoon and, of course, she looked to me to take her there to pick it up. Since it was a Friday all it meant was a little delay in getting home. A small price to pay to keep her somewhat happy.

Once I got home my focus was on sailboat racing. As Elle wasn’t working she accompanied me to the sailing club so I could make sure the boat was race ready. There were still a lot of kids there taking sailing lessons. It was the first time I’d been there while they were going on and I saw the girl, Peggy, who had crewed for me a few weeks earlier. I’d told Elle about her but not about the panty peeks I’d had. When I saw her I immediately envisioned her standing in the water in her panties. I pointed her out to Elle and I remember her giving me a funny look. As I had described her... she was a very nice girl. I remember looking over some of the other girls on the beach and thinking that if they had Peggy’s body they’d really be something.

There were some things that I’d decided to change on the boat. It turned out that it took longer than I’d expected. Elle was a big help but we’d gotten so involved that we missed the closing of the clubhouse. I saw the manager’s car leaving the parking lot and that was it. We’d been there well over two hours and that was pushing Elle’s bladder limits. Realizing this I started getting a bulge. I guess you could call me mean and cruel but I mentioned the fact that the club was now locked. You know how the power of suggestion works.

If she were just about any other girl she would’ve just gone behind the club and pulled down her shorts and panties and peed. But Elle was Elle... and that wasn’t going to happen. What I was working on in the boat could be left and returned to later on so I took her by the hand and led her over to my car. The way it was parked was actually parallel to the shoreline. Since there were no other cars in the lot or any people on the beach I told her she could take her shorts off in the car and then could step out and pee on the ground. No one would see her. The car itself would block anyone on the road from seeing her and the open passenger door would also block anyone's view. I actually asked her to do it... just for me. After looking around in all directions she did as I asked. Normally when she peed and I was with her she’d let me put my hand between her legs. But that was when it was dark out. With bright sunshine she didn’t want me near her. So I stood by the back of the car and watched. It was the next best thing and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The ever present towel from under the seat took up most of the wetness. Another pair of heavy cotton panties from the ”stash” I kept under my seat took care of the rest. We went back to the boat and finished up and by the time we headed for home she was reasonably dry. I patted her bottom just to make sure and it felt like it would from normal perspiration. When we got to her house I asked if she’d leave on the clothes she was wearing. She gave me one of those “you’ve got to be kidding” looks so I didn’t know what she’d do.

As racing would take up the next two days and I knew I’d be tired on Sunday night, it made sense to me to do my homework that night. Elle was OK with it and she brought some magazines to read while I struggled with Economic theory. Actually, having her there made it tough to concentrate as I kept thinking of what we might end up doing when I finished up. After the “look” she gave me when I asked her to leave the panties on that she’d wet in I didn’t dare ask. Wondering if she did or didn’t leave them on also weighed on my mind. My parents were next door visiting with the new neighbors so when Elle got up to use the toilet I followed her. She wasn’t happy, afraid my parents would walk in on us. So I stood at the doorway and as watched her pull the panties down I could see that there were two pair. That was enough of an answer for me. I was pleased and proud of her. When I finally got to the point that I thought I understood the Economics assignment I suggested that we go out on the dock for a “breath of fresh air”. What I really wanted was kiss, hug and a “feel” of her panties. But, once there, I remembered that my parents were next door and that they could possibly see us. So, a walk to the end of the dock and back was all it was.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wondering if it's going anywhere interesting with Rose and Peggy! ;^)

-Badside