Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUMMER... Finally enjoying it (Part 45g)

I was really hurting in the morning. I couldn’t believe that I was so far out of shape as far as sailing was concerned. Since I didn’t have a crew I prevailed upon Elle to switch with another girl she worked with so she could. As we got the boat ready I was praying that the wind stayed relatively calm for both her sake as well as mine. Elle knew how to sail but hadn’t raced and was very apprehensive. Because of her ”problem“ she wore a bathing suit. It was her dark blue one piece which really showed her shape. I caught a number of the other sailors taking a close look at her while we were getting the boat ready.

We both got lucky in that we were able to handle the wind without difficulty. In one way it was sort of funny because Elle ”hiked“ out to pee through her suit even though there was hardly any wind. Again, the results weren’t all that good but acceptable considering it was Elle’s first attempt. If there was one ”downer“ it was that Elle had to work that night. I rationalized that by saying I still had homework to finish.

As I mentioned before, I’d noticed what I felt was a ”loosening up’ by Elle and that was borne out further when I picked her up at work that night. I pulled up in front of the drug store and slid over to the passenger side of the front seat to open the door for her. She hesitated and asked if I had a towel handy. I ALWAYS had a towel handy in the car but I wasn’t prepared for her to ask about it, especially just getting off from work. I slid back over to behind the steering wheel and pulled a towel out from under my seat and lay it on the passenger seat for her. As she got in she pulled the back of her dress way up and got in. I didn’t see anyone behind her or in the store but if there had been anyone there they would’ve gotten a ‘‘free show“. I know I must’ve had a puzzled look on my face because she asked what was wrong. I don’t know what I said, if anything, but I do remember her taking my hand and placing in on her crotch. Her panties were wet... very wet. I liked the feeling, for sure!.

As we drove away she told me that when she was washing up she had started to leak. Knowing that it was only a few minutes until I was picking her up she went into the restroom and peed through her panties ”just for me“. By then I was hard (and uncomfortable down there) as a rock. We hadn’t parked at our old spot by the abandoned garage since I’d been home. It was the closest place with the most privacy that I could think of and I couldn’t get there fast enough.

No one had been in there for quite a while as I could see all the weeds that had grown up in the entryway. Being in a hurry I just drove straight in. As I did I looked over at Elle and she was pulling her dress up over her head. I’m sure that the sight of that took my breath away. I do remember stopping the car and undoing my pants. I didn’t get them pulled all the way down before she was lying across my lap. There was only a few minutes of ”play“ before things got serious. This time I did have a ”rubber“. I remember lasting quite a long time and Elle loving every second of it. For me, though, it wasn’t as exciting as going ”au-natural“, if you know what I mean.

We didn’t stay there all that long as I had to leave early in the morning to make sure I got to my first class on time. We only had two unexcused class absences and I’d already used one. When I caught up with Rose she was all excited to tell me that the Summer theater near her was going to perform Inherit the Wind, the play we were studying, starting the 1st of August. That was the last day of classes for us and my first thought was it would be too late to be of any value to us. But Rose was like a little kid, all excited, saying that we ”MUST“ see it, that seeing it performed live would ”validate“ all the effort we put into studying about it. I told her I’d think about it.

Truthfully, I was looking forward to seeing her in the hope that her ”free shows“ of the previous week would continue. Like so many of my ”hopes’ it wasn’t to be. She had her period and wasn’t in any kind of mood for frivolity like that. Actually, other than the excitement she exhibited about seeing the play she was in a rather poor mood all week. In class we finished up Inherit the Wind and started on the next play, Picnic.

There was some unexpected excitement during that week. As I mentioned, I did go to the races whenever one of my grandfather’s horses raced. Up to that time I’d seen three races and, due to what I personally thought was poor judgment by the driver, not seen them perform all that well. With a predetermined mind set that I’d see the same thing again, I didn’t bet my usual token $2. The horse won and paid $34 for a $2 bet. I was happy for my grandfather because he was starting to get discouraged as well but mad at myself for not betting. You know.. the old hindsight thing. Even with the win I still didn’t like Benny, the trainer/driver.

Both Van and I had settled into somewhat of a routine each night after we finished our homework. He had to prove that he’d finished his before his parents would let him go out. Since he didn’t have the use of a car, I was his “wheels” when not at the track. A few of his friends hung out at this sleazy tavern and we’d go there and buy a pitcher of beer each and then shoot darts with his friends. He had a midnight curfew so we really didn’t get too rowdy. One of the guys had a sister who would sometimes be there and it was obvious that she had some attraction to Van. As close as I was to him he wouldn’t even admit to me that he was attracted to her. She was certainly attractive enough and seemed to be quite nice. Truthfully, I enjoyed taking to her (when she was there) more that playing darts. She usually wore shorts but it was so dark in that place that any chance for seeing a VPL was slim to none. I do remember thinking I’d like to see her out in the daylight sometime.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things were picking up nicely with Elle. Too bad about Rose though, maybe she'll provide more excitement in a future installment!

-Badside