Monday, June 22, 2009

A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUMMER... and enjoying it (Part45i)

Our night didn’t go as I’d planned but, all in all, it went well. I’d envisioned lying next to Elle on the beach at the Point and enjoying the warm feel of her body next to mine. We ended up having her straddle me in the front seat of the car. I did have a rubber and managed to last quite a while. I know Elle enjoyed it as she continued to “grind” on me long after I’d come. We stayed there at the garage for quite a while with Elle lying across my lap. As usual, she had left her panties on so while she lay there I kept rubbing her wet pantied crotch. Actually, I was surprised at how fast I “revived” and gave a quick thought about another round. But Elle said she was a bit sore so we stayed with her across my lap and in my arms.

Because the area was so overgrown with weeds she was reluctant to get out of the car to pee so she just stuffed the towel under her and went that way. Of course, my hand was right there when she was done. By the time we headed for home her skirt was somewhat dry. She waited to put it on until we were in my driveway. I’d given her a pair of dry heavy cotton panties from my "stash" that I kept under my seat to put on over her wet ones. She was somewhat put together by the time we walked over to her house. On my way back home I was pretty happy.

Van and his parents arrived around 10am. I’d told Elle that I was pretty well spoken for and wouldn’t have much time for her. She understood but I did promise to bring Van over since she already knew him from back at school. All in all, it was a long day. Van and I were “excused“ after dinner but I overheard his mother tell him that there was to be no partying. Van told me to ignore his mother but I was smart enough to ignore him. He’d shown some interest in car racing going back to when I still owned a race car so I figured we could go to the races. He’d never been and this night turned out to be a good one for a first timer. Good racing mixed with a few spectacular crashes. A visit to the pit area after the races had him really excited. It certainly was better than trying to keep him from getting out of hand at the local bar hang out.

Sunday came up stormy. Van’s parents made it easy for both me and my parents by deciding to leave after lunch. It freed me up to go race my sailboat. Rick had called the previous day and left a message that, if I was racing, he’d be at the club around noon. I said my good bye’s and headed over to the clubhouse. Because I knew I wasn’t going to be around for the whole Summer I hadn’t paid much attention to the racing schedule. As soon as I saw Rick he asked if I was going to race in the Territorial Championships scheduled for the following weekend. They were the qualifier for the National Championships and were being held at our own club. I was surprised but said I would. I did tell him that if we did qualify I wouldn’t be able to race in the Championships. He said it didn't matter and would be there the next Saturday. That meant I was set for at least one more week of racing.

On that day, with strong winds, the extra 30+ pounds we carried came to good use as we won one race and did well in the other. It was obvious that we worked well together and as we put the boat away that afternoon I was already getting excited about the following weekend. It had rained the whole time we were out and by the time I got home I was shaking from being cold. Elle saw me arrive home and came right over but I wanted to get to the shower and get warm. When I finally came out it was obvious that there was something bothering her.

I’d put off thinking about our engagement announcement and making wedding plans hoping to get through the six weeks at home without any problems with my parents and grandparents. Elle’s mother was putting pressure on her and she didn’t know what to say or do. The problem was that I didn’t either. My more immediate problem was that I still had all my homework to do so when I avoided talking about it with her she got mad and went home. I intended to go over to see her when I finished up but when I did she had already gone to bed. Not good!

The following week started off calmly but it changed in mid week. Rose arrived at our pre-class meeting all upset. Her car was a 1948 MG two seater that her brother had bought in England while he was stationed there and had shipped stateside. After he got married and needed a more practical vehicle, he gave it to Rose. It was one with real wire wheels and something had happened to one of the wheels when she turned into the campus. She, knowing I liked cars, asked me to go look at it. We both had to get to class so we did after it was over. It turned out to be a wheel bearing that had failed. Since it was a foreign car, parts were only available from a dealer and there wasn’t one anywhere nearby. She ended up calling her father who, in turn, arranged for it to be towed. That meant Rose had no way to get home. Guess who was recruited?

This is hard to explain... I liked working with Rose on the course material but, starting when she saw me take interest when she’d inadvertantly shown me her panties, she had started to become a pest. A pest in that I felt she wanted me to show real personal interest in her and as much as I liked seeing her panty ”free shows“, that was as far as it went for me. So, when I told her I’d drive her home I hoped that I could persuade Van to go with us but he wouldn’t.

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

I smell trouble on all fronts!

badside said...

Yup, sounds like trouble on the horizon! Did that MG have right hand drive?

Pantymaven said...

BS... yes it did... and the first time I rode in it I thought I was going to die! :-)