Thursday, August 19, 2010


SETTLING IN... but still more change (Part 61a)

With the camera “adjustment” info stored in my brain I finished up taking pictures of the kids. I did save a couple of exposures just for me. I have to tell you that Elle's new short set had become my instant favorite outfit. All she had to do was bend just slightly at the waist and, voila, an instant panty peek. Even though I saw her in just her panties all time it always excited me to see a peek when not expecting it.

The next day (Tuesday) brought more of the same nasty weather. A true 3 day Nor’Easter. Elle was all caught up with her sewing so I ended up playing with my older daughter during the morning again. After lunch, when the kids went down for their naps, I “escaped“. I thought I’d pretty much finished up everything for and around the trailer but Elle discovered that our oldest was fascinated with what was under the trailer. I’d temporarily put lawn chairs and what was left over from the fence against the trailer as a deterrent but it didn’t stop her and at the age of two, ”NO!“ was not very effective. A lot of the trailers in the park had a ”skirt“ around the base of their units. It was not only attractive but, as my elderly neighbor to the South told me, it helped keep the floors of the trailer cooler in Summer and warmer in Winter. I sort of knew about that at Dan’s farm where we’d packed bales of straw under the unit. By the time I left the trailer the rain had pretty much stopped so I walked to the office to get some information. As I walked in the door the younger of the two brothers (Ben) who owned and ran the park almost screamed at me ”Do you want a job!“ It came out as more of a statement than a question. Certainly not expecting that I shot back a quick ”No!“. The older brother Dick, appeared from another room and very nicely asked what he could do for me.

Right from the time I first saw the park I couldn’t believe the two were brothers. Ben was tall and blond and certainly didn’t have a ”bedside manner“ when dealing with the public. Dick, on the other hand was shorter and had dark hair and seemed to enjoy dealing with the public. I told Dick that I needed to know how much it would cost to partially close off under my trailer. He asked if I wanted to do it myself or did I want to have them do it. As soon as he said that Ben screamed at him that they didn’t have anyone to do the work, reminding him that he had just fired their handyman.

Hearing that was like a bolt of lightning had struck me. I remembered that I’d been sort of a handyman for Harry after I bought the trailer from him. I remember sort of whispering to Dick asking if they really were looking for a handyman. I was pretty much fed up with the whole Nutri Bio thing being totally uncomfortable ”selling“ one on one. I’d used the weather to avoid going out for the past two days so, even though I wasn’t sure what working for Ben would be like, it was worth asking about.

I felt Dick was very honest saying that the position was ”beneath me“. I told him that at that moment I was willing to do just about anything to bring in some cash. He said the job paid minimum wage (the law creating the first minimum wage had just been passed) which was $1.25 an hour. The way the job was structured I’d do work around the park in the mornings and the afternoons I be working on residents trailers or setting up demo trailers in their show lot. If there wasn’t any work to be done for the residents I was free (and wouldn’t get paid). The hours were 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday with an hour for lunch. I didn’t hesitate and told him I was ready to start. He told Ben, who gave me a strange look (one of many I had to endure from him), and then took me on a walk around the park describing the things I’d be doing. I came away from it feeling I could handle it without a problem.

My very first job came right after we did the tour. An older 8’ wide had a sewer backup. Dick showed me the tool shed and suggested some tools for he job. I don’t think I was there for more than 10 minutes and the lady, in her 40’s asked how much. I didn’t know and told her she’d be billed by the office. She insisted on giving me something which turned out to be a $1 bill. My first tip. On my way back to the office I ran into my friend Mac who had just gotten off his 12 hour duty tour at the airbase. I brought him up to date on my new position and told him of my first job. He, excitedly, asked if I saw the girl with the big ”knockers“ who lived there. I conjured up the image of the woman who gave me the dollar and she certainly didn’t fit that description. I asked Mac if he had the right trailer and he pointed to the one I’d just left. I felt like I’d missed out on something big.

I was so excited that I had neglected to tell Elle of my new job. Talking to Mac reminded me that I needed to let her know where I was. I’m still not sure that she was too thrilled about it but I remember emphasizing the fact that it would be cash money coming in on a regular basis. Back at the office I got my next job ticket. One of the older residents had tried to put metal shed together and somehow had run out of nuts and bolts. He was so upset that when I showed up his wife wouldn’t let him come outside to ”supervise“ me. As I finished it up I noticed a lady in the trailer right behind him hanging laundry. I couldn’t see her face as she stood in one place and spun the clothes line around as she filled up each side. But I could see that she had a nice butt and each time she bent over to pull out more clothes from her wash basket I got a nice little peek of white which showed nicely against her tan legs and red shorts. I remember thinking how happy I was that shorts were getting shorter and shorter... especially Elle’s new ones.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, funny how a job can just come along out of the blue like that. I can foresee some great panty adventures coming along with that new job!

-Badside