Friday, August 27, 2010

SETTLING IN... still more changes (Part 61d)

After we got the boats ready and hitched to our cars most of us went back to the clubhouse. I’d borrowed a special tool from Frank (his wife being the ex beauty queen) and had forgotten to bring it back. When he reminded me I ran back to the boat to get it. As I walked past Jimbo’s boat I saw someone standing by the driver’s door with it open. I came to a stop and saw it was Ruthie. As I watched I saw her start to step out of of her shorts. Her white panties against the dark material of her shorts seemed to make them stand out even more. As tempted as I was to stay and see the rest of the “show’‘ I moved on not wanting to get caught peeking. Rather than even give her an idea that I’d seen her undressing I chose to go back to the clubhouse by going across the front of the cars. As I walked back I wondered if she’d taken the panties off or left them on. I chose to believe that she’d left them on.

The next week went especially well for me with work and, surprisingly, with the Nutri Bio stuff. Someone had heard there was a Nutri Bio distributor living in the park and had gone to the office to ask if they knew who it was. The lady went to the trailer and Elle sold her what she wanted. But the best part was that she wanted some brochures to give to her friends. I even had the idea of following up to see if she wanted to be a distributor.

It was mid week before I got my first good ”peek“. Mac’s neighbor’s were middle aged with two teen aged children. The husband worked for a local aerospace company and was on a temporary assignment in Texas. They had become good friends with Mac and his wife and whenever the husband was away would call Mac if they needed help. Mac was on duty when the wife called and Mac’s wife, knowing I was working for the park, suggested that she call Elle. Elle told me about it at lunch and I decided to stop on my way back to the office. As I walked in the yard there was a teen aged girl lying on a chaise lounge, asleep. I’d heard Mac talk about this ”sweet young thing“ who lived next door and I assumed that she was the object of his attention. I couldn’t see her face but I had a great peek up both legs of her shorts.

I called the office and Dick told me to go ahead with the job. The problem was that the washing machine drain was clogged. With the washing machine filled with water it was almost impossible to move it so that I could get to the drain. It was jammed into a very tight spot and I wasn’t liking the looks of it. The woman had left to pick up the other daughter so I was on my own. The only thing I could think of was to bail the water out of the machine. I wasn’t happy, at all. I started by pulling the clothes out and piling then into the sink. I’d gotten two or three handfuls out when I saw a ”trophy“... a pair of panties. The wife was a heavy set woman and I knew that one of the teens was supposedly a spitting image of her mother. The size of the panties told me that they belonged to the girl on the chaise. I set them somewhat aside as I continued pulling the wet clothes out. When I was almost done I counted up about a half dozen white panties with a label reading Isis size 4. They weren’t anything special but they did have a nice feel to them. I’m not sure they were nylon but they were made of a synthetic material. They also felt heavier than most of the nylon panties that I’d handled. Thank goodness that I’d probably spent no more than two minutes looking them over as the wife returned with the other teen and I quickly mixed the panties back in with the other wash.

I had to bail the water out with a pot. All in all I spent about three hours and didn’t leave until I was done. It was close to six and I wondered if I’d get paid for the extra time I'd put in. Ben had indicated that when it was 5pm I was to quit and to come back the next day. But I couldn’t leave with the machine in the middle of the bathroom floor. Plus I wanted to see just what the ”sweet young thing“ looked like so I could put the panties to a face... and it was a pretty face. I was about to push the machine back in place when she appeared and was shocked to find the toilet was blocked. She quickly disappeared and I thought no more about it other than I wished I'd seen more of her. The mother thanked me profusely as I left. I was happy just having had the opportunity to see and handle the panties and to see the person who wore them. It was a good day.

One of the realities of working in the trailer park was that there wasn't much money to be made. Fifty dollars a week, even in 1961, didn't go all that far. I was getting low on the Nutri Bio supplies but I just didn't have the cash to replenish in the amount required. Because I was going to be away racing on the weekend I ended up taking my grandfather to the hospital to visit my grandmother. He wasn't pressing me for the return of the money he loaned me to get started but was concerned that I had this college degree and wasn't using it. He stressed that I needed to get looking for a "real" job. He also indicated that he would make some "calls" on my behalf. There wasn't much I could say or do but to nod in agreement.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

You ended up with an even better view of Ruthie's panties after all! The washing machine situation sounds like a dream come true!