Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SETTLING IN... still more changes (Part 61c)

Seven couples showed up at the alleys. The two female “snobs” were not among them which pleased me. The ex beauty queen was there which also pleased me. She was wearing a pair of pink “clam diggers” for pants and a sleeveless white blouse. It was hard not to stare at her because she really was very pretty. But, as I’ve previously mentioned, she seemed to have a drinking problem. It continued to be a puzzlement for me in that her husband didn’t drink at all. We had two lanes for 14 people and the most that could bowl on each lane was five so some people had to sit out. The beauty queen was one of the first to opt out. I observed her sitting on one of the benches just to the rear of where the bowlers were. She had her feet up on the seat and her knees tucked up under her chin looking bored. I walked to the very back and as I did I could see the top of her panties sticking out from the waistband of her pants. That sighting insured that I’d be keeping an eye on her the rest of the night.

Elle hadn’t bowled since high school and I hadn’t bowled since the Winter we spent in North Carolina. I remember being somewhat embarrassed when Elle beat me in the very first game we bowled. We sat out the next one and I watched with rapt attention as the beauty queen made her first attempts. The first thing I noticed was that every time she released the ball her panties would appear above the waist of her pants. I made note of it so that I might be able to find a seat right behind her so that I could get a glimpse of the elastic. I’d become somewhat of an expert on recognizing certain brands and, for whatever reason, I still enjoyed knowing just what brand of panties a woman wore. It took a while but I was back to back with her when she was bowling in the next lane over. I had my eyes glued to her backside when she bent over to tie her shoe. I saw what I wanted. It was approximately two inches of panty from the waist elastic down and approximately six inches across. But I didn’t recognize the elastic. It was clearly different than any I’d seen and, as always in that situation, I wanted to know who made them.

Elle, just to be safe, had worn a “package”. I could see the bulge between her legs when she bent over to release the ball onto the ally but I was sure that no one else would so I didn’t tell her. Actually, it was a bit of a turn on for me. By the time we finished up the beauty queen was tipsy, but not obnoxiously so. Some of the others were going to someone’s house for a “nightcap” and since I’d not been drinking anything, had no desire to go. Elle and I headed home and as the kids were with Elle’s parents it was another incentive to go.

Once there we both stripped off our clothes down to our underwear. Elle was still dry due to making frequent visits to the rest room. After taking her plastic panties off I pulled out the sanitary pads and left her with the two pair of heavy cotton panties on. Something that I’d thought about any number of times was for me to be sitting on a chair and then to have her sit on my lap, in her panties, straddling me and then for her to pee. I’d not pursued it because I thought she’d be upset. She’d do somewhat the same thing in bed but it was only to give me a squirt and then to lay down on top of me. I wanted to feel her hot pee flooding over my privates. She was in a jovial mood, somewhat enhanced by the fact that she had beaten me two out of three in bowling, when I proposed the idea to her. I told her we could go outside and I’d sit on the steps and she could then straddle me that way. Our location wasn't near the street lights so our yard was about as dark as you could find. It took some persuading but after I allowed her to put something over her shoulders she said she’d try. The straddling didn’t work because of the steps so I had her sit on my lap facing the same way that I was. I had my arms wrapped around her breasts which somewhat distracted her. After a short wait I felt something very warm tickling my privates. It didn’t last long as she had a small bladder but it was unbelievably exciting. I was in a great position to use my fingers to make it more exciting for her. It only took a minute before she hopped up, grabbed my hand and we were in bed.
Things were good!

The only thing I really remember about that Sunday was that when the races were over there were a number of us who had to get their boats off the beach and into the parking lot. We were planning to race in the area championships the following weekend at a sailing club about 15 miles away. I, when living at home, had raced in them and had won three times. Even though I hadn’t been doing all that well in the recent club races I still wanted to go. The “knock” on the races was their location. Because of strong tidal currents some of the guys felt that it wasn’t “pure” racing so opted not to compete. I was happy that Buddy would be racing so he was one who helped get the boats moved. Another was Jimbo whose wife I thought was a “dark haired Elle”. Our local boat builder, Rex was the fourth. As we derigged the boats to get them ready to trail them to the race site we also got to talking. I remember we were all wet but the sun was out and it was hot. Carol and Ruthie came over to talk with Elle and with Ruthie standing next to Elle I was amazed at how similar their facial features were. The color of their hair and the style of the cut was what really made them different. I’d tried a number of times to position myself near to Ruthie when her clothes were wet hoping to get a VPL but without much success. She was wearing a pair of dark colored shorts which doesn’t lend itself to good VPLs unless the light is just right. I remember thinking that since there were only four of us racing that weekend we’d probably spend some time together. I just hoped that I’d get to see something.

To be continued...

No comments: