Monday, May 02, 2011

SUMMER FUN... July (Part 71h)

When the two of them got through with fooling around with each other I suggested that they both could go. I could see that Cat really appreciated the offer. Bret kept asking me questions that I knew Cat could answer based upon how quickly she'd adapted to the boat the week before. I asked her if she'd like to skipper and, again, the look she gave me was one of appreciation. Once she took the tiller I directed Brett's questions to her and sat back to enjoy the ride.

I'd promised Elle I'd be home around 5pm and my watch told me there was no way I'd make it. When I told them I had to get home I took the tiller back. We had a nice breeze and the waves made moving around in the crowded cockpit a little dicey. When Cat went to move forward she spread her legs to help with her balance but a large wave hit the boat at the same time making her fall forward. To keep from falling down she bent at the waist so she could grab the centerboard trunk. When she did I really got my "reward" for taking them sailing. My face wasn't more than a foot from her "frilly" pantied bottom. We were all wet from the spray of the waves hitting the boat and her panties were probably wetter than anything. The pink from the second pair she was wearing was very evident as was the crotch line. She stayed there for at least 10 seconds like that and I lapped up every nano-second of it. Bret was busy looking at where we were headed so never noticed me looking at his wife's rear end.

As we approached the shore I was concerned by the fact the the doors to the clubhouse were closed and that the beach was pretty much deserted. I scanned it looking for any male, regardless of age, to assist in getting the boat out of the water and onto the trailer. I had Bret jump overboard to hold the boat so I could lower the sails. I reminded him of my dilemma and he told Cat to come hold the boat and he’d go back to the house and get a neighbor to help us. I could only hope that he’d find somebody because leaving the boat in the water was not an option.

While Cat held the boat I was able to get the sails off and up to my car. When I returned I felt I had to make some ”small talk“ and asked how she thought her husband liked sailing. I remember the big smile on her face and her answer was a loud ”Thank you!“. She explained that she’d been longing to get back to sailing but her husband had showed absolutely no interest until then. She offered that maybe now he wouldn’t be so negative towards it. I took the opportunity to tell her that, if she wanted, she could probably sail in the races the next day just by showing up.

When the conversation about sailing stopped I asked her about the tennis outfits and about her tennis playing. She laughed again and said that it wasn’t very good. She told me that her mother had made her take lessons when she was young which managed to turn her away from the game. When she met Bret after college she discovered that he liked the game and on a date he took her to the US Tennis Open at Forest Hills. To curry his favor she asked him to give her lessons which he did. After they got married they lived in the city and had no place to play regularly and then she had a baby. When her in-laws bought a Summer Bungalow a few years earlier her husband encouraged her to get back into tennis again and she said she was enjoying it. Then she asked if I played tennis and it was my turn to laugh. I told her that ”I played at it.“ The she asked if I knew any women who liked to play. I immediately thought of Carol with whom Elle and I had attempted to play on the 4th of July. I told her that, if for no other reason, she should come down to the club the next day and I’d introduce her. She said she'd try. Then, as he said he would, Bret returned with another man and we quickly got the boat up and onto the trailer. In spite of hoping for another peek at Cat’s panties, it wasn’t to be. We said our ”good byes“ and I was on my way home... late.

On Sunday I got to the club a bit early so I could make the changes to the boat that Frank had suggested the previous day as well as to tell Carol about Cat. Carol was excited. Of course I’d told Elle about my previous day and she too wanted to meet the now infamous (in Elle’s mind) Cat. Truthfully, I was hoping that she’d show up looking to sail. Even if she was only going to be around for the month of July, I felt having someone like Cat as part of our sailing group was a definite plus.

When she did arrive it was almost time to head for the starting line. That meant there wasn’t much time for introductions, especially since Elle was already in the water holding my boat. I’d told Carol about her and ran up the beach to steer her over to where Buddy and Carol were preparing their boat. She had her son with her which told me she wasn’t interested in sailing and that disappointed me. She looked very nice in a pair of pink Bermuda shorts and blouse. I did the introductions and headed back to my boat. At that point my interest shifted to the upcoming race.

We had a good start and the adjustment to the boat/sails made a definite difference and the new sails looked good. It made me feel a lot better about having spent the money on them. The only thing I remember about the finishes for the day was that we were among the front runners. Back on shore there was a lot of attention to my sails with any number of the other skippers coming over to get a closer look at them. I’d pretty much forgotten about Cat until I saw her walking out of the water, clothes on, with her son. I’d gotten my boat out of the water and Elle and I were taking the equipment up to the car when I saw her. I remember being somewhat of a smart-ass and asked if she always went swimming with her clothes on (remembering the day before as I said it). Maybe because Elle was there the comment seemed to embarrass her. She said that her son had gone in too deep and had started to panic. She'd just reacted and had run out to where he was. All the while she was talking I was looking at her chest. I could see each and every seam of her bra. Elle caught me and softly kicked me in the shin. That made the introduction a bit awkward. I quickly changed the subject to ask how she made out with Carol and tennis. That got her mind off her son and said that the two of them were getting together during the week. I’d told her that Elle had just taken an interest in tennis and Cat immediately asked if Elle wanted to join them. That caught Elle by surprise and her mind off my ogling of Cat’s very obvious bra and what it held. She said she'd think about it.

1 comment:

badside said...

That must have been some view with Cat bent over like that, lucky guy!