Thursday, March 08, 2012

SUMMER... August, sailing (Part 87e)

Sailing back into the harbor Bobbi apologized to me. I had a hard time convincing her that it hadn’t been her fault but by the time we reached the hoist she was OK with it. I’ll admit I was looking forward to watching her climb up the ladder to the pier. As I mentioned we had a pretty fair wind which always meant that the crew would get very wet. Even though I always knew what Elle was wearing for panties I still appreciated a wet VPL. I was almost 100% sure Bobbi was wearing Lollipop band leg panties but I still wanted to see the lines they made on the wet shorts as she climbed to the top... and I was rewarded. The sun was shining right on her backside. It was soft bulge time!

Bobbi changed into dry clothes while I tried to figure out where we stood as far as the standings were concerned. The provisional leader was one of the people who had sailed on Friday due to the fact that he’d won that race. He would have the option of dropping a race, something that neither Cat, Herb or I could do. The three of us were basically tied but the other two had won a race of giving them an advantage in a tie-braker. I had two second place finishes so it was all on the line in Sunday’s race pretty much meaning I had to win. I figured that the amount of wind would be the ultimate determining factor. With too much, Bobbi and I would be in trouble. Too little would put Cat in a favorable position what with the results she’d had with my old sails. If it was somewhere in between I felt confident that we could prevail.

On the trip back to Bobbi’s house I engaged her in conversation about her aunt. The girl/woman I remembered was quite a bit shorter than her sister, Peggy, and had long, dark hair. I was able to glean that her name was Allison and was called Ali and right from high school she’d gone into retailing and done quite well. When her parents died she took her inheritance and bought a small women’s clothing boutique. She was presently in the process of changing it over to feature more clothing for children and young women including lingerie. My ears perked right up upon hearing that what with my experience in what I’d found in the small stores in town. I had to be careful with my questions though fearing she might think it strange for a young guy to be asking questions about female clothing.

We’d finished relatively early based upon my past experiences while sailing at this event. As I remember it we were back to her house around 5pm and as I drove up the driveway I got what I’d hoped to see... a clothesline filled with wash. Because Bobbi was sitting right there I couldn’t get a real good look at it as we drove in but knew I’d get a better look on the way home. Before the car even stopped Peggy was there to find out how it had gone for us. I told Bobbi I’d pick her the next morning at 8:00am, a more reasonable time for her. She smiled as she walked away.

I really don’t know where I pulled the idea of asking Peggy about her mother’s flower garden. I do remember that her mother was known almost as much for her flower garden as her baking. Back when I was delivering newspapers, on any number of occasions, her mother had given me flowers to deliver to different people on my route. In any case, I did ask. Peggy seemed delighted and told me to follow her. I got out of the car and we walked around the old garage (now a bungalow). There was the garden in full bloom... and the wash line right behind it. What got my attention right from the beginning were the colorful panties right there on the line closest to us. Peggy was talking about the colorful flowers and I was focused on about a half dozen pair of colorful panties. They were pink, yellow, lavender, light green, light blue and, of course, white... all blowing in the breeze. I thought I could make out band legs which gave the strong idea that they were Lollipop panties. There was also a group of much larger ones that had to belong to Peggy. They were different in that they had legs on them that I imagined probably went down to about mid thigh. I didn’t like them at all. If Peggy caught me looking she didn’t say anything as she continued to babble on about the flowers.

I arrived home to find Elle in a fairly good mood. The swelling had gone down in her wrist and she found that if she kept her hand stable the wrist didn’t hurt. I asked how she’d survived the day without the use of her hand. She knew exactly what I meant by that and I remember her smiling as she said she done just fine without me. I pressed her a bit and she told me she figured out how to raise and lower her panties with just one hand. That surprised me a bit so I asked if she was kidding. She couldn’t keep a straight face and admitted that she’d had “a miss or two” but was pleased that she’d been able to cope. She was wearing a short skirt that she’d gotten from Alice when she’d left. As we went up the step to go inside I put my hand up between her legs and found her panties to be pretty wet. Feeling my hand there she stopped and turned around and told me that she’d saved that for me. I couldn’t grasp what she meant by “saved” because that usually meant she’d waited to pee just for me. I must’ve had a perplexed look on my face because she gave me one of those “looks” that said “you dummy!” and pulled me inside.

She explained that she’d enjoyed a day of doing nothing, what with the kids with her mother, other than fighting with her panties when she used the toilet. She'd ended up out on the patio on the chaise to wait for me to get home and had fallen asleep. Lil had come over to find out where the kids were and when Lil woke her up she realized that, in her sleep, she’d wet herself. Elle said she was so embarrassed that she couldn’t speak at first. Lil never said anything about it and Elle said she just sat there. So, the “saved“ part was that she hadn’t changed. I probably shouldn’t have but I opened the door to look at the patio and, sure enough, the cement underneath the chaise was still showing the spot.

After a half assed apology I took her in my arms and got her attention in another way. Once my fingers were inside the leg elastic I found her ”button“ and she didn’t resist. It was almost dark before I got to eat my supper.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Peggy and Bobbi are turning out to be a treasure chest of goodies! Sounds like a great way to end the day too. Got me me curious about Bobbi's uncle now.