Friday, March 23, 2012

SUMMER... August, sailing (Part 87l)

While Elle and Denise got to know each other JR and I discussed potential race strategy. Arriving at the host club I was a bit disappointed to find that we were in third place but weren’t out of the running for second. First was out of reach as Doug, from our club, had won both races. As we prepared the boat for launching I tried to encourage JR to be more aggressive at the start. I also got a nice VPL of Cat as we launched. She’d dropped something into the water and was trying to fish it out, oblivious to the view she was giving. JR caught me and I know I blushed. As we took off for the starting area I saw that Elle, Denise and another woman had settled on the porch of the building that served as the clubhouse. As I pointed them out to JR I took the liberty of asking why he and his sister didn’t seem to get along. He laughed. He said they pretty much did but he was a bit resentful that she was given “control” of him while his parents were away. She’d been away at college for three years and he’d been alone many times during that time when his parents were out. At about that point I made a comment about how pretty she was and he just wrinkled up his face. It was my turn to laugh.

With my urging, JR got up on the starting line and had a decent start. Avoiding the “hole” that I’d been warned about we managed to be near the leaders after the first time around the course. I had to hold my tongue so as not to tell JR what to do. I wanted him to think things out on his own like he had to do when his father sailed with him and not to rely on me. He was so close to qualifying for the National championships I was really tempted but I wanted him to earn it on his own. I had to keep after him to know his thinking. When it was diametrically opposed to mine I’d ask if that was his only choice forcing him to think a little deeper. We were in second place on the last leg heading for the finish when the wind died allowing the boats behind us to catch up. There was nothing we could do and I felt so bad for him as a number of boats sailed past.

We ended up fifth overall for the three races. it was still a great performance against the best in our territory and in only his first attempt. I give him all the credit because I never gave him a direct instruction. My influence had more to do with boat handling and agility rather than tactics. He was really disappointed. I couldn’t wait to see his father to tell him how well he had raced.

Back on land we were greeted by Elle and Denise. From shore they couldn’t tell who finished where although being the only black boat (with purple) it should’ve been somewhat easy. JR didn’t want to stick around for the trophy presentations but I told them that proper sailing etiquette called for him to do so. When the prizes were handed out the most surprised person there was JR when he got the prize for the best finish for a first time competitor.

My reward came when it came time to load the car up and leave. Although Elle’s pregnancy wasn’t an issue her wrist still wasn’t right and Denise insisted that she help put the equipment into the trunk. As I mentioned, she had worn a much more form fitting outfit. The fact that it was pale blue helped make the VPL very noticeable. But the “piece de resistance” was when she dropped the tool box and spilled a lot of them out. When she squatted down there was quite a view. Elle was resting against the front seat so couldn’t see where my eyes were focused. I looked at it as my reward for sailing with JR.

By the following Sunday Elle’s wrist was strong enough for her to give it a go. I’d called Bobbi and convinced her to show up at the club and to sign up on the crew list. It was good to see her... and even better to see what she was wearing. Elle had a few pair of short shorts that when she bent over there would be a little of her panties showing around her butt cheeks. Bobbi’s shorts were just about as short. If Elle hadn’t been there I would’ve found an excuse to follow her around waiting to see a peek of her panties. I was just hoping that she wasn’t going to change into a bathing suit if she did get a crew job.

JR’s father was there and I made a special point of telling him just how well JR had done in the Territorials. We had a good chat and I took it upon myself to mention how Elle and I thought Denise was not only beautiful but also a charming young lady. It was easy to see that he appreciated the comments. What was so strange was that I had absolutely nothing to gain by saying what I did. I said it because it was true.

My trailer was still blocked up without a wheel which meant that to get it into the water it would have to be carried about 90 to 100 feet. I’d asked a couple of guys to help but JR’s father suggested that we use his trailer after putting his boat in the water. I can tell you that there was more than one guy there who was thankful for the idea. Bobbi was standing there when we were doing it which meant that she hadn’t gotten a crew job. I felt bad since I was the one who’d gotten her to show up. I knew Elle wanted to sail so having Bobbi crew for me was out of the question. The winds were light and based upon the fact that Cat’s husband was over two hundred pounds I got the idea to ask if she’d let Bobbi sail with her. I’ll admit I was pleading a bit with her but she agreed. Sails were going up up and boats were leaving for the starting area when I told Bobbi. If she’d brought her bathing suit there was no time for her to change into it. I ended up getting my wish as I watched her wade out into the water to get to Cat’s boat. Cat’s husband was holding it so all she had to do was get in... and she did it the perfect way to give me what I was looking for. The water was too deep for her to just hop up on the deck and flip her legs up and into the cockpit. She had to flop face first onto the deck and then pull herself into the boat... with her wet butt pointed to the sky. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her until she was in the boat. WOW!

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Sounds like Bobbi gave a nice show for you, and Denise too.

Pantymaven said...

Bobbi's was classic!