Sunday, March 25, 2012

SUMMER... August, sailing (Part 87m)

The band legs of Bobbi's panties seemed exaggerated through the water soaked shorts but the white peeking out from the leg openings was really beautiful. The only thing better would’ve been if she wasn’t wearing the shorts at all. I was saved from Elle’s view because she was holding the bow (front) of the boat on the opposite side from where I was with the sail blocking her view. If she’d caught me I’m sure she would’ve seen drool in the corners of my mouth.

The wind came up during the race and Cat decided she wanted her husband to sail with her in the second race. At the end of the day, by the time we all came ashore, Bobbi was already gone. I couldn’t complain though. I can close my eyes and still see that butt wiggling it’s way up and into Cat’s boat. The only thing I remember about the racing was that I won the second one which was my first win of the season. It took long enough!

Elle’s wrist was quite sore after the races but by mid week she was no longer complaining. Up coming was the long Labor Day weekend which meant a number of things for us. Sunday was the last race day of the season to be followed that night with the awards presentations. Labor Day was also when we celebrated our father’s birthdays so it was definitely going to be a busy time for us. Buddy and Carol, our sailing friends, had called to let us know that they would be out to the family cottage for the weekend and made us promise to stop by and see them. I missed sailing with Buddy but wondered how we’d be able to squeeze that in on top of everything else.

Elle was definitely “up” for sailing when we got up that morning. It was a bit cool for August and when we headed out with the kids for her mother’s house it actually looked like it might rain. By the time we finally arrived at the sailing club the wind had picked up quite a bit and was “spitting” rain. Not the optimum conditions for comfort. As soon as Elle saw the white caps on the bay she started having some concerns. I remember telling her that she’d sailed in lot worse conditions.

I’d managed to get the broken hub somewhat fixed with a temporary repair but didn’t have time to try and attach it before the boats started launching for the races. We were about to move my boat to JR’s trailer so I could launch it when Buddy and Carol showed up. Elle was still complaining and, upon seeing Buddy, I asked if he wanted to sail with me. I remember him looking at Carol before answering but she kind of waved him towards my boat. The look on Elle’s face was of sheer happiness.

I won’t bore you with the trivia about the races. I’ll just say that Buddy and I worked very well in those conditions and we won both races. It was a fun way to end the season, for sure. However, I didn’t have a lot of time to bask in the glory. I still had to try and get the hub and wheel on the trailer axle so I could take the boat to my parents and store it for the Winter. I was wet and cold but had to give it a try... with little success. Time was also my enemy and we wanted to be back to club for the awards. I’d been let in on a little secret that JR was to get the prize for the best first year skipper and wanted to be there to see the look on his face. Since we were to be celebrating the combined birthdays at Elle's parents house on Labor Day I elected to go home to get cleaned up and to eat.

The cool, drizzly weather didn’t deter the junior sailors at all as it appeared that they had all shown up. Even though we got there late, JR, Bobbi and the other two junior instructors were still handing out awards. JR (and his parents) were very surprised when his award was given out. Afterwars, I remember JR’s father making a point of thanking me for working with him during the season. Another thing I remember about that night was Willy and his wife making a point of inviting Elle and I in to the city to visit them during the Winter. Elle was happy for that. Buddy stopped by for a few minutes and offered to help me with the troublesome wheel the next day. That was really a concern for me as I had to get the boat to my parents garage to store it for the Winter.

Buddy’s help the next morning was invaluable. The “fix” of the hub was truly temporary, at best, with the big question being would it hold up for the two plus miles to my parents. Buddy followed me as I “crawled“ the whole way, never going above 5 mph. Arriving in the driveway it felt as good as if I’d won a race. After getting the boat in place, as Buddy took off told me to stop at his place as Elle had left her sailing gear there. Since the party wasn’t until late afternoon I was headed home anyway.

I hadn’t seen their baby since earlier in the Summer. It got me to thinking that it wasn’t all that long before I’d have another one to consider. Carol was in the process of changing the baby when we walked in. She must’ve been changing her clothes as well as she only had a blouse on top and panties below. She was bending over the baby who was lying on the sofa, certainly not expecting to see me. Being just a small cottage she didn’t have all that many places to hide so just stood there, somewhat embarrassed. Truthfully, so was I. I mean, after all, she was a friend. Almost immediately I stepped back outside almost knocking Buddy off the steps. In all, I got maybe a five second look... but it was a good one, especially since I got to see her whole crotch.

It was maybe three or four minutes before she opened the door, laughing. She showed me the baby and, after giving me the clothes that Elle had left behind, made me promise that I’d bring Elle in to visit over the Winter. Two invites in two days. Not bad!

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

What are friends for if not a panty shot.

Unknown said...

nice article to read, loved the blog
http://musclemania7.blogspot.in

badside said...

Sounds like a busy, but great day, esp seeing Carol in her panties!