Wednesday, September 12, 2012

HOPE... for better times (Part 98f)


I was late to work as I stayed home to call John to ask about the hospitalization. He said that the bank offered it but not until I’d been with them for six months. It was somewhat similar to the probation period that was in effect for working for the County. But, six months without insurance for a family with three kids and a wife with some built in ”problems“ was not something I couldn’t afford to take a chance on. I told John that I appreciated his offer but I’d have to pass on it. I really hated saying those words. It was the first thing that hadn’t gone right for me since the month started.

By the time I arrived at work there was a call waiting for me. It was John at the bank to tell me that he’d gotten permission from the Board of Trustees to purchase a medical insurance policy to cover the time until the mandatory six month probation period was up. I was on an emotional roller coaster and upon hearing that news I said ”yes“ to the job offer. Now came the hard part and that was to tell Mrs K I would be leaving. I actually was worried as to what she’d think of the timing since it had been just a few days since we’d had the discussion in her office. I waited until the day was just about over. It went well and I actually believe that she was happy for me.

The bank wanted me to start by September first which was perfect for me. I gave Mrs K two weeks notice and that left me with a week for vacation time. It would still be Summer and it would coincide with the end of Elle’s six week recovery time. Speaking of that there had been some good news for me when I’d taken Elle back for the check up on her operation... we were free to resume sexual relations after four weeks and, ironically, the time was now up. The good times of August were continuing.

When I got home I wanted to do something to celebrate. Dolly was still there waiting for her ride and when I mentioned it Elle immediately came up with the idea of going to the movies. It had been a long, long time since we’d seen one and Elle already had one picked out... Night of the Iguana with Richard Burton. She volunteered that Marge, our neighbor, had highly recommended it. I hadn’t paid any attention to movies in so long I had no thoughts about it at all. I was thinking ahead to when we'd go to bed. Dolly immediately volunteered to stay over and babysit for us. Even though it had only been a short time since Elle had made such a fuss not wanting her to watch the baby while we went for her doctor visit, agreed. With that decision made my thoughts immediately went to the possibility of getting some up close and personal peeks of Dolly in her panties. It wasn't what I wanted but it was still something to look forward to. It was quickly agreed that was what we were going to do. I do remember that the kids were really excited that Dolly would be staying over as they bounced all around her. I'll admit to being a bit excited too as I remembered the last time she'd stayed over.

I actually enjoyed the movie as it was a little more risque than any movie that I’d ever seen. However, I did find my mind wandering from time to time trying to think of ways I might get to sneak a peek at Dolly’s panties after we got home. I remember thinking of the last time she’d stayed overnight and the filmy gown that Elle had given her and hoped Elle would give her the same outfit.

To go to the movies Elle had worn a full ”package“. Since being scolded by her doctor for not working hard enough to strengthen her bladder sphincter muscles Elle had made a conscientious effort. Other than for sleeping this was the first time she’d worn one and I remember the moment when she realized she was peeing as she, almost instinctively, sat bolt upright in her seat and crammed her hand between her legs. She’d forgotten that she was wearing her protection. To me it was both a good sign and a bad sign... good for Elle and somewhat bad for me. It also reminded me that she’d been cleared to have sex but, knowing her, I also knew it wasn’t going to be when we got home, what with Dolly staying over. With that my thoughts again returned to thinking of ways to get a peek or two or three of Dolly’s panties.

I had to wait until morning. Before going to bed the girls had made Dolly promise to let them climb into bed with her. As I’ve written before they had been told they couldn’t get out of bed without our permission. When I heard them out in the hallway I threw on some pants and headed their way. Dolly was sleeping on the sofa bed and as I made the turn into the living room I saw Jean, the oldest, flopping onto Dolly’s tummy. When she did Dolly, probably instinctively, lifted both her knees and legs giving me a very nice crotch view. She didn’t see me as she was concentrating on this ”urchin“ who was now climbing over her. I probably got a good ten second or so view before I backed out of the room. I didn’t want to embarrass Dolly so from about ten feet down the hallway I called out asking the girls why they were out of bed. I figured that would give Dolly enough time to get ”modest“. I was truly surprised when I returned to the room to see her in basically the same position with Jean happily bouncing on her stomach. Seeing me she made no effort to cover her lower extremities up. This time I could see that she was wearing one of my T shirts and nothing else but her panties. I could only see them from the side and could see they were definitely bikinis. Dolly apologized for telling the girls they could get up saying that she hadn’t remembered that they needed our permission. As she spoke I don’t think my eyes ever left her panties.

To be continued...


2 comments:

badside said...

Dolly in her panties must have been quite a sight to wake up to!

Pantymaven said...

Sometimes dreams do come true... :-)