Monday, September 03, 2012

HOPE... for better times (Part 98b)


I needed to get cleaned up so I got up to go inside. I had to walk behind the chair that Dolly was in and, with absolutely no forethought, stuck my fingers into her ribs. I had no idea that she was ticklish, especially THAT ticklish. She literally jumped out of her chair with a shriek. Not one to walk away from an opportunity I chased her and  quickly had her cornered. She pleaded with me not to tickle her again. I was standing in front of her and threatening to poke her again when she said she’d do anything if I didn’t do it. She was actually pleading. My immediate thought was “the story”.

At this point I felt that she wanted to tell it. The smile on her face was one of anxious glee but she seemed hesitant to start. I had to cajole her a bit. I had no idea what the subject was and when she opened her mouth I was fairly shocked. She immediately referenced seeing Elle’s wet panties in the bathroom. I’ve tried to remember just what she she said but this will have to do... “ When I saw those wet underpants (what she called them) in the sink I immediately thought of my sister.”
++++++++++++++++++++
Background:
++++++++++++++++++++ 

As I’ve written previously, Dolly was the youngest of three children. She had an older (by seven years) sister and brother (by three years). Dolly’s parents had been married for almost ten years when the first daughter, Abigail, was born. I know my parents couldn’t stand her with my mother calling her a spoiled brat. Being three years younger than Elle and I, we didn’t have much to do with her. I, because of my parents friendship with her parents, did have a little interaction with her and didn’t like her attitude. To me she was just "snotty". Elle had baby sat her a couple of times and found pretty much the same way, so much so she that she stopped. My memory of the brother was that his attitude was somewhat similar. In the course of conversations with my mother about Dolly I knew that Dolly didn’t have much use for her sister and had little contact with her.
+++++++++++++++++++++

My first thoughts were mixed. I was totally unprepared for a story about her sister and especially one about wet panties. She hesitated a bit but I think it was that she saw the surprise on my face. At this point she gave me some background so bear with me because I’m not sure how to write it all down.
+++++++++++++++++++++

She started off pretty much “dissing” on her sister giving me information that she had gleaned from her mother. Abi was a “difficult” child and was sick a lot. Because of it she was allowed to get away with a lot. Potty training was not a priority. When she was disciplined she threw a tantrum and it usually resulted in wet pants. When the brother was born she wasn’t the center of attention any more and regressed as far as wetting was concerned. When she went off to kindergarden the school sent her home because she “made puddles”. When Dolly told me about that I immediately thought of the girl in my kindergarden class, Debbie, who was pretty much the same way. When Dolly was born it was more of the same and somewhere in there Abi was taken to a child psychologist. She told the parents that Abi was just looking for attention. When Dolly mentioned that she was laughing.

Dolly’s parents bought their beach house when she was five. I remember the house vividly as it was somewhat similar to Elle’s parents house but smaller. There were three bedrooms upstairs but no bathroom. The master bedroom was on the first floor along with a great room, kitchen and the bathroom. Dolly told me that one thing she remembered from that Summer was that her mother “blew a fuse” right after they moved in when Abi wet her bed. But she said it wasn’t the only time. At that time Abi was 12 years old. After she did it a few times her mother bought her some “rubber pants” to wear at night. Dolly said that she remembered going into the bathroom any number of times and seeing wet underpants in the sink or the tub. I could easily see that Dolly relished “spilling” the goods on Abi.

I have to admit that the conversation, one sided as it was, was a bit “stimulating” to me even though I didn’t like Dolly’s sister. It took a while for me to grasp the whole thing that Dolly had just told me. I thought that was going to be it but Dolly was just getting warmed up. I wasn’t sure just when the next part of the story took place but I’m pretty sure it was during one of the following Summers. Abi was supposed to be babysitting Dolly while her mother and brother were shopping. Dolly said she didn’t know where Ali was so went into the house to find her. She looked into the bathroom and saw Abi straddling the toilet and could see that she was peeing with her underpants still on. At that point Dolly laughed and then said that she’d warned me that her sister was weird. I was really shocked. As you know, if you’ve been reading this for awhile, I incorporated Elle’s incontinence into sexual pee play for us. But this was the first time I’d ever heard of someone deliberately wetting themselves.

It didn’t end there. I could see from the look on Dolly’s face that she was “on a roll”. She told me that she’d never seen Abi so scared. She was sure that Dolly would tell on her and threatened to hurt her if she did. Dolly said that Abi twisted her arm behind her back and told her that it would hurt worse if she even thought of telling. She said she didn't but a year later her mother caught her. When she did she made Abi wear her wet panties for the rest of the day. Dolly said she was laughing at her sister the rest of the day. At this point I was struggling to keep my mouth shut, afraid it I showed much, if any, interest I would give away my fetish. So I just sat there and listened some more. By now Dolly was absolutely gleeful in telling her tale.

I had to assume the next part followed the previous but as to how much time had elapsed I don’t really know. In any case it took place at the Summer house. Dolly said that because the house had no air conditioning (it was the 1950’s) they (the kids) slept in just their underwear. She told me that one night she heard some moaning coming from Abi’s room. At first she was scared and called out to her but didn’t get an answer. When it continued she got out of bed and peeked into Abi’s room. She said she could see her lying on her side and even with the lights out could see that one hand was down inside her panties. As she watched she could see her “rolling” around while continuing to moan. She said she went back to bed thinking that something was terribly wrong with her. The next morning she said she found Abi's wet underpants on the floor of her room. At this point Dolly was laughing out loud and I know I had a wicked smile on my face.

By this time I was afraid Elle would be waking up and looking for us so I got up. Dolly looked up at me and said that there was more. I remember Dolly promising to continue at some time in the future. As I write this I’m shaking my head with a big smile remembering how Dolly relished telling me the “stuff” about her sister.

To be continued... 

1 comment:

badside said...

I'd imagine you were quite aroused at hearing those stories! I liked the one where the sister was moaning with her hand between her legs! Can't wait to hear the rest of Dolly's stories!