Friday, September 14, 2012

HOPE... for better times (Part 98g)

I retreated at that point and headed for the shower. I was just about through when I heard a knock on the door. It was Dolly asking how long I’d be. My perverted mind told me that she need to use the toilet and although I had a quick thought to extend my shower told her I’d only be a few minutes. I was still somewhat wet when I stepped out into the hallway with a towel draped around me. Dolly was in a crouch with her hands between her legs when I saw her. I expected to see her in the filmy robe but as she kind of shuffled into the bathroom I could see that she hadn’t put the robe on and got another good view of her panties. I immediately stepped into the bedroom and shut the door.

I’d finished drying myself and was just about to step into my boxer’s when there was knock on the door. It was Dolly again and asking if Elle was awake. She was and immediately got up to see what she needed. I couldn’t hear the conversation but Elle immediately walked past me and to her panty drawer. It didn’t take me long to figure out what had just happened. I tried to see which panties she’d grabbed hoping that she didn’t take a pair of her Carter’s Spanky Pants as grubby as they were. As she stepped out into the hall I immediately remembered that Dolly still owed me the rest of the story about her sister.

I wanted to get out of the bedroom as soon as possible but Elle blocked my way. I’m sure she knew what was on my mind. When I finally made my way down the hall the door to the bathroom was closed. Dolly appeared a few minutes later, fully dressed. She was obviously embarrassed as she took a seat in the living room even though there was a place for her at the dining room table. I made a half hearted attempt to get her involved in a conversation about the weather. I’ve written in any number of previous posts how the hottest week of the Summer invariably came in June and usually before school let out. It had been unusually warm for a few days but the weather forecast on the TV was for a few hot days that could possibly break records. Dolly wasn’t interested. I gave up and finished up getting ready for work. I could only imagine what panties Dolly was wearing but guessed they were the grubby Carter’s cotton panties. At that point I started thinking about when Dolly would return them so I could confirm it. Actually, it was a bit of fun picturing her wearing them as opposed to the bikinis I knew she wore.

I didn’t see her again until the next morning. She was back to being the Dolly that I regularly knew. As I left for work I remember Elle and Dolly lamenting the heat. Even though it was around 8:30am the temperature was already in the 80’s. The heat was also affecting us at work. By the time we left to go home the night before it was quite uncomfortable. Walking into the office it seemed like it was was even hotter than the previous day. Around noon time we got the word that the air conditioning unit for our wing of the building had lost all the coolant (freon) and the mechanics were trying to find the leak. Not that it would have done any good, as hot as it was, but there was no way to get fresh air into the space and without any air movement it was stifling. Mrs K finally had mercy on us around 2pm. I remember going down the stairs with my shirt clinging to my back.

I made the turn for home and saw the station wagon was gone. All I wanted to do was to soak my feet in some cool water and drape a wet towel around my neck. After stripping and putting my bathing suit on I took the plastic tub that was used to give the baby a bath and took it outside and filled it. I took got a lawn chair and placed it out of the sun and placed my feet in it. I figured that was about as good as it would get. I actually fell asleep and was awoken by the sounds of my two oldest daughters yelling as they ran up the path to me. They, very loudly, proclaimed that they’d been swimming in the ”big lake“. There was only one lake and it really wasn’t all that big but they were excited. I looked by the gate and there was Dolly carrying the baby. The first thing I noticed was that her hair appeared to be wet as it just hung limply down on her shoulders. The next thing I saw was that she was wearing shorts that looked like they were wet as well. I didn’t have to wait long for confirmation as the kids excitedly told me that Dolly had taken them in the water. Elle was following her with a bunch of towels and I could see she was wearing a bathing suit but appeared to be wet only up to her waist. In a way that made sense to me.

Elle spread  a couple of the towels on the lawn and Dolly proceeded to lay her down on them. As she did I recognized the shorts as the ones Elle usually wore to sail in. I  got a very nice VPL and also confirmation that she’d been in swimming in her clothes. Her blouse had partially dried but it still clung closely to her chest enough that I could see the seams of her bra. As I looked at Dolly I remember wishing that Mrs K had let us go a little earlier. After putting the baby on the towels she said she was going inside to change. I wanted to speak up to say that she should stay and that I’d fill the kids pool with water... but I didn’t. Elle asked me to watch the baby and followed Dolly inside. It took a minute to realize that Dolly was going to need panties since hers were wet. However, I was stuck watching the kids and the baby. Karen, her ride was there soon after so I never had a chance to sneak a peek of the panties that I assumed Elle had given her.

The trash was collected on Saturdays and it was one of my chores to empty the waste baskets in all the rooms Friday nights. It was one of those mindless chores that had to be done. I opened the door under the sink and pulled the the little plastic container out and dumped it into the paper bag I was holding. Trying to get the stuff into the bag without spilling some was often a bit of a hassle and this was no different. I had the first of it safely in the bag when all of a sudden a ”lump“ came sliding out and brushed over the back of my hand. It ended up on the floor and when I went to pick it up I was completely blown away. It was a pair of nylon bikinis wrapped in toilet paper and... they were a bit damp. I think I actually stood there with my mouth open. There was only one answer... they were Dolly’s from the other morning. She had to have thrown them away to avoid embarrassment. I checked to see where Elle was and when I saw she was in the kitchen I opened them up fully. They had lace inserts in the front just over the leg openings. The tag read ”Vanity Fair“. My thoughts were mixed. They were truly ”fancy panties“ and I couldn’t fathom why she would throw them away... but she did and at this point in time they were now mine. The bulge in my shorts showed just how excited I was.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Those really are fancy panties...very nice! You lucked out!