Sunday, January 13, 2013

BIG CHANGES... better times (Part 104c)

I decided to get up and to track Nan down to find out if Harry was going to use the bathroom. As I walked out of the bedroom I could hear the kids having fun in one of the other bedrooms. Nan was in the kitchen and I saw no sign of Harry. I asked about him and, without looking up, she said he was gone. I didn’t really know to react to that or what to say so went back into the bedroom. Elle was tending to the baby so I headed in to the bathroom for my shower. In the few minutes Elle and I had to chat alone the evening before we talked about how nice the house was. The new appliances with nice features and plenty of closet space especially caught our attention. The bathroom of the master bedroom had plenty of light and was roomy with a more than adequate linen closet. Quite the opposite of ours. As I walked in I saw something that caught my eye. One of the cabinet doors wasn’t on hinges but was on runners like you find on file drawers and was pulled out from under the counter. Sitting on the bottom, or platform, was a bin. Intrigued, I went and looked in it. There were some clothes and right there on top was a white bra and something black. I started to reach in for it but, because Elle and I had an ”open“ relationship when it came to bathroom use and I knew she could walk in at any second, I hesitated. I also knew I wanted to get a good look at what I was sure was a pair of panties. My interest was enhanced by the fact that, in spite of my vivid interest in panties lo those many years, I’d never seen a pair of black panties.

I went back into the bedroom to ask Elle her plans. She said that she’d used the toilet and was dry so she was going to go out to visit with Nan while she fed the baby. In my mind I breathed a sigh of relief and headed back into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth to use up some time just to make sure. I just wanted to be positive that Elle didn’t walk in on me. By the time I stuck my hand in the bin my heart was pounding. As soon as my fingers touched the material I knew I had a special pair of panties. I held them up and since they were inside out the white label against the black material stuck right out. What also stuck out was some discharge in the crotch area. I eagerly read the label and I saw "VanRaalte, size 5". The real eye opener was the size of the crotch. I wasn’t sure if it was the biggest I’d seen because I knew that the Kayser panties my friend Buddy’s wife wore had a pretty big one. Even though I’d only had them in my hands for a few seconds I had a huge hard on and knew I was perspiring. I was tempted to root around in the bin but didn’t want to push my luck so just dropped the panties back in and stepped into the shower.

As I took my shower my thoughts were on just what I might find when I got a chance to check out the drawer of the night stand on my side of the bed. Anxious was the only word to describe my feelings as I walked back into the bedroom. I so wanted to just go over to the drawer and peer in but the last thing I wanted was to get caught doing it. As I dressed I convinced myself that with at least 24 hours before we’d be leaving I’d find at least one good opportunity. I knew I just had to be careful.

Because we arrived a day later than Nan had expected us her plans had to be changed. The one thing that Nan and Elle (and me as well) wanted get accomplished while we were there was to visit the National Zoo. The original plan was to go on Sunday when there wasn’t as much traffic in and around DC. But Monday it was going to have to be. In the vein of making lemonade out of lemons Nan did feel we'd benefit by the fact that with school in session the zoo was going to be less crowded. By the time we got all the kids dressed and organized it was after 10am. Parking was almost impossible but we finally found a spot. We had to walk quite a distance and once inside found restrooms right there. I’d convinced Elle to wear a full ”package“ and she fought me on it. Not knowing where or when we’d be able to find rest rooms was what prompted me to do it. I paid the price of having her be a little mad at me by the time was got onto the grounds. She was complaining because it was pretty bulky especially with all the walking we’d done and would face as we perused the grounds.

Needless to say the four girls were excited as could be. The monkeys were an instant hit and it took a promise that we’d come back for us to get them to move on. The larger animals had them in awe. Pictures in books don’t do justice to the enormous size of elephants and rhinos. Jessie, Nan’s oldest fell in love with a white polar bear and didn’t want to leave even though it was time to eat. Nan had packed snacks for them which had kept them satisfied for a while but we, the adults, were hungry. The only place for food was back at the entrance and Nan told us we were still quite a distance from there. Unfortunately, our path took us right past the monkey house and the girls pleaded for us to stop again. I looked at Elle and her look told me that she had a ”problem“. She wasn’t the only one.

As we finally herded the girls in the right direction I noticed a large stain down the inner part of Jessie’s pants. I pointed it out to Elle who passed it on to Nan. She just gave Elle one of those ”I know but what can I do about it now“ looks. Back at the entrance, after visits to the restrooms, we settled on hot dogs from the cart vendors located there. I asked Elle how bad the ”damage” was and she stuck her tongue out as me as a response. She hated it when I’d be right and she wrong. 

I fully expected that Nan would suggest it was time to return home due to her daughter’s wet condition. I couldn’t believe it when she said we still had more to see. I overheard her tell Elle that her daughter had a ”thing“ about not going to the bathroom and would often pass it up to keep on playing or whatever else she was doing. I remember her shrugging her shoulders and putting her hands up as if to say it was her daughter’s problem and not hers. I found it to be an interesting approach.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

You sure showed a lot of self restraint in not opening that panty drawer right then and there. I can picture those black panties in my mind.