Thursday, January 31, 2013

BIG CHANGES... better times (Part104k)

Once I got the machine started I went back upstairs and got started on the repacking. Elle reminded me that Nan had offered to have us stay over on our return trip. I’d pretty much dismissed it but with our money situation a little tenuous I gave in and told her to call. I’d always liked Nan but the situation with her husband made me uncomfortable. I figured I could endure another night if it would guarantee that we’d have enough money to make it back home.

When I returned to the basement I found it still had a ways to go. The other machine was empty and the wash basket of clothes I’d gone through was gone. I was still puzzling over just where I’d seen Evette panties in the past. As much as I would like to have taken a pair of the Evette panties there was just no way. The young woman would have known exactly who had taken them. Even though they probably would never see me again it was the high esteem they had for my grandparents that made it impossible to go there.

With the thoughts on nothing but panties, panties, panties I remembered the white thing I’d seen under the picnic table back in the park. There was a door to the outside at the end of the hall. It only opened from the inside and I got the idea to run back over there to see just what it was that I’d seen. I was actually quite excited as I jogged over. I reached under the table and my hopes were rewarded. It was a pair of panties but, in spite of my hopes that they would by nylon, they were cotton. With the dim lighting I couldn’t really inspect them. I jogged back to the hotel but to get in I had to ride the elevator up to the main floor. Walking past the front desk I saw the young woman I’d met earlier. She asked how I’d made out downstairs and I told her I’d find out in a minute. I started to go on but she called out that she’d only used about half her time on the dryer and that I could use the rest of her time if I wanted. Up to that point my plan had been to just do the wash and then find places to hang it in the room to dry. I knew most, if not all, would still be somewhat damp in the morning but I figured I’d just spread it out on top of the luggage in the back of the wagon and hope that they would dry by the time we got to Nan’s.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A few words of explanation are due here... Back when we were first married neither of us had any real experience with clothes dryers. They were still quite new back then. Our first few experiences were disasters as we ”cooked“ the elastics in our underwear (bras, panties and my underpants) as well as drastically shrunk her cotton panties as well as a couple of Elle’s cotton tops. We decided that the safest thing was to let those type items dry naturally. As I explained in a few earlier posts, I rigged up clothes lines in the bathroom in the tub area and purchased a couple of fold up drying racks to get the job done.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was curious as to why she hadn’t used the whole time and her answer was that she didn’t want to ruin her delicate things. She told me she’d put them in just long enough to start the drying process and then stopped the machine. I thought it was a great idea and promptly thanked her as I headed back downstairs. I was still a little leery when started the dryer back up and I’m sure I could’ve left everything in for longer than I did. Since this was the first time trying it thought that caution was the best route. I do remember that even though the items had only been in the machine for about ten minutes they felt very hot when I took them out. They were definitely still damp though. Back in the room I told Elle what I’d done and she wasn’t too pleased with me for doing it. We managed to get everything hung up on something; door knobs... backs of chairs...  shower curtain rod, before turning out the lights. I was really hoping that they’d all be dry by morning as I snuggled up to Elle. It wasn’t until then that I remembered that I hadn’t inspected the panties I’d found in the park. I’d so concentrated on using the dryer that they completely slipped my mind. I thought about making up an excuse to get back up but decided that it wasn’t worth the risk. It’d have to be in the morning.

We didn’t need Elle’s alarm to wake us in the morning. For some reason both the girls were awake and made enough noise to rouse us. I’d packed up most everything except for the things we’d worn to bed plus the panties and few items of clothing that were hanging around the room. Surprisingly, most were dry so I made a mental note about the use of a dryer for future reference. Elle got the girls dressed while I got washed up and shaved and when it was her turn for the bathroom I took the first load of things to the station wagon... and inspected the found panties.

I was somewhat disappointed in them as they were what I would call ”ratty“ in that, although white when new, they definitely had a dingy tint to them. I couldn’t call them common in that the manufacturer had used red thread to sew on both the leg and waist elastic. I'd never seen anything like that before. They had no label and on one side the stitching had given way making a hole. However, when I inspected the crotch, that was a different story. It was very obvious that the girl/woman was active sexually. There were a few different sets of stains and one sure looked like cum. For her little tryst the previous night she’d taken them off but it was my guess that she’d been ”visited“ with them still on at some other time.

At first I was conflicted as to what to do with them but I quickly decided that it was in my best interest to just ditch them. Not that I would’ve been able to explain my ”stash“ if it was found but the cum stains on these would’ve crested an impossible situation. Plus, one of my "things" was to associate a face with the panties and all I'd seen was a form running into the woods. I balled them up and threw them under the back of the wagon and headed back inside to get another load. Hindsight being 20/20 I wish that I hadn’t but that’s because I know the stash has not been discovered (so far).

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

That (so far) sounds ominous.

badside said...

I had a few like that too that I put back in nervousness. Wish I still had them! Too bad you couldn't get away with one from the laundry, I know what you mean though, would have been really bad.

Pantymaven said...

OB... I hope not! :-)

BS... It was just too big a chance to take.