Monday, January 21, 2013

BIG CHANGES... better times (Part 104g)

When I pulled the wagon into the parking lot and up to the new entrance I was greeted by a pleasant young colored man with a cart for our things. Once inside he led us down a long hall and to our rooms. I had a feeling that what I was going to see inside would be familiar and I wasn’t all that wrong. Flowered wallpaper down to a chair rail with wainscoting from there to the floor. The ceilings had to be at least twelve feet high with one light fixture hanging from a pole right in the center. Sparse would be the best description of the furnishings. The bed, a double, had a painted metal headboard with one small table along side with a small lamp on it. There was along painted dresser with a mirror and also a small wooden desk with a straight back chair in front of it. A wicker love seat with upholstered cushions and what would probably pass as an “easy chair finished it off. Even with all of us inside there was still a great expanse of empty space. The young man opened the door to the adjacent room which held two single beds but other than that looked the same as the one we were in.  I gave the man a small tip as I’d seen my grandfather do many years before and he left. I remember looking at Elle as she surveyed the room and she had a sort of smile on her face. I knew what she was thinking without asking.

By then it was after 5pm and we knew the buffet was open. The only thing was that Elle had to change her panties first. It wasn’t until I opened the suitcase that I remembered Nan’s panties that I’d stuffed in the side pocket. Fortunately Elle was checking out the girl’s room. I stuffed them into my pocket not knowing exactly want to do with them. What was annoying was that I still hadn’t looked at them to know exactly what my ”prize“ was. When Elle returned I suggested that the girls go check out their beds and then followed Elle into the bathroom. This was another step back in time what with a pedestal sink, footed tub with what I’ll call a makeshift shower. The pipe for it was attached to the wall and the shower curtain was hung on a piece of pipe attached to two walls. It was sagging mightily and looked as if it would come down with just a little tug. In any case I was hoping for a little attention from Elle. With her panties damp I figured I could get her to pee through them while sitting on the toilet and could get a nice feel. In anticipation, I already had a hard on. It had been the previous week since I’d really had an opportunity. Reluctantly, she acquiesced but didn’t let me linger long. To indicate how horny I was I still had a bit of a bulge even after she’d washed and put on dry panties. I was certainly hoping for more after the kids were asleep.

Supper was interesting. As we surveyed the dining room I didn’t see anyone that I could be sure was less than 60 years old with the majority in their 70’s or older. I was actually amazed when we were given a high chair for the baby. We found enough from the buffet to satisfy the kids. Elle and I were pleasantly surprised with our choices. The only problem was that Elle had left our supply of baby food back at Nan’s so the baby had to munch on cooked noodles. We were just about finished when the owner came to the entryway to make some announcements. I couldn’t believe it when he told everyone about us. He told anyone who remembered my grandparents to come up and speak to me. I wanted to hide under the table. The second announcement had to do with the Bingo Party scheduled at 7:30pm. If things weren’t already bad enough he walked up and handed us a bunch of bingo cards telling us that we could play for free. I’m smiling as I write this because of all the games I’ve played in my life I can’t think of one that I hated more than bingo. I’d not told Elle that and before he walked away she thanked him and turned to the girls saying that we were all going to play a game after supper. They loved games so the seed was planted and I was stuck. Fortunately only a few of the guests came up and introduced themselves as know my grandparents. I guessed that most of the others had died.

With Elle overseeing, the girls one actually won a game. Because the real players were playing for money the daughter in law, who was running the game, came up with some cookies from the kitchen. I took that as a sign that it was time to go. It was past the normal bed time for them all. Once we had them asleep I was hoping for some ”action“. I’m sure you’ve all heard of or used the ”headache“ excuse. That was my fate on this night... but with a promise she’d be nice the next day. All I could do was to hope. However, her early bedtime gave me an opportunity to finally inspect Nan’s panties.

I was pleased. They appeared to be ivory in color with two light beige strips of lace going from the side seam near the waist down to the crotch and leg elastic on both sides. I liked the lace treatment but what really turned me on was the size of the crotch. In studying them I thought back to being with Nan and wondering why I hadn’t seen a nice VPL while around her. I was puzzled by that. One thing I knew was that having possession of a pair of the VanRaalte panties was going to keep reminding me to find a source of them for Elle. But, my immediate problem was keeping them hidden them from Elle for the rest of the trip. My pocket seemed the safest place so that’s where they went... and I to bed.

To be continued...  


3 comments:

oldblue said...

Bad luck with Elle, great grab from Nan. Sadly another fine maker of panties is history.

Pantymaven said...

You are so right OB! They were the absolute best!

badside said...

Nice panties PM. They don't make anything like that any more. Funny story about the hotel too, I can picture it all in my mind. Beds certainly have gotten bigger over the years!