Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BIG CHANGES... better times (Part 104j) 

When I got back to the room I found Elle dressed and ready to go to dinner. She’d put on the new dress and with nice black shoes (in place of the penny loafers she’d been wearing when she tried on the dress) and with her hair combed and in place she looked great! She was about to dress the girls and as I watched her bending over to assist them I was almost drooling from the view. Even with a slip on I could see not only the outline of her panties but also a VPL of the crotch. It immediately made me think of the VanRaalte panties still in my pocket. I stood there imagining just how vivid it would be if she were wearing them.

I told Elle about the washing machines in the basement but she wanted to eat early and get that out of the way. I remember following her into the dining room as we were being led to our table. I saw a couple of the men follow her with their eyes and it made me feel good. While eating the girls started pestering us to go back to the park. My plan was to get back downstairs to the washing machines and then to get our things together so we could leave fairly early the next morning. Elle reminded me how well the girls had behaved on the trip and that they had a long trip ahead of them. It wasn’t worth arguing about and since it was still warm enough out for just a sweater I, reluctantly, agreed.

Even though the park had been upgraded with new equipment sometime since my last trip to visit my grandparents nothing had been done to upgrade the lighting. There were only three incandescent bulbs to light the whole playground and picnic area. We were almost there when I saw something moving on the seat part of one of the picnic tables. I didn’t say anything to Elle but kept my eyes on the spot. It looked like someone was lying on the seat. The girls started to squeal when they saw the merry go round and right after they did I saw this dark form rise up to a standing position. Elle saw it as well and stopped walking. Then another form rose up. On this one I could see it was female as I could see the white of an open blouse and part of her bra. The two of them then ran off into the bushes between the playground and the stores that lined the street by the rail tracks. Elle wanted to go back but I told her to wait where she was and I walked on down to the picnic table. I really had no reason to but I did anyway. I walked around the table and I was just about to head back to Elle when I saw something white under the table. My first thought was that it just might be the girl’s panties but I couldn’t tell and I didn't dare go look. Elle was now yelling for me to get back to her and the kids. When I got there she was trying to explain to the very upset girls why we weren’t going to use the merry go round. As we walked back to the hotel I kept wondering just what that white thing I saw was.

Elle said she’d occupy the girls while I took her pail of panties down to the basement to wash. She handed me the slacks she’d wet earlier along with some of the girls trousers to do as well. I walked into the room with the washing machines and startled a young woman who was about to walk out. She stopped and seeing the pail immediately apologized. She said she'd just started the second machine. Before she said anything else she identified me by name. That was a bit of a shock as I’d never seen her before. Long story short, she was the granddaughter of the owner and her mother was the lady who’d been behind the front counter. After that she, again, apologized for occupying both machines. She went on to say that if I wanted to wait for about ten or so minutes the one machine would be available. She said that when the cycle ended I could just remove her things and put them into the wash basket that was on top of the machine. I didn’t have anything that needed to be done in the next few minutes so decided to stay and wait. As she went out of the door she asked what I thought about the warm weather. I told her that it had been just perfect for what we wanted to do. I remember her smiling and then saying that she preferred cold weather. I asked her why and she laughed and said that she missed skiing. That didn’t make much sense to me being in North Carolina. The explanation was that the family owned another hotel up in New Hampshire that was open only in the summer. When it came time for college she decided to go to the University of New Hampshire and had fallen in love with skiing. Then she told me that she’d just returned from spending a week there and needed to get some things washed.

I probably had to wait for over twenty minutes but I’d enjoyed talking with her. She was nothing special to look at and was fairly small but she had a nice smile and personality. After she told me about the other hotel I remembered my grandmother telling me how they’d found out about The Hollywood. She and her mother had gone on a ”motor trip“ (what they called them back in the 30’s) and had ended up staying at the New Hampshire hotel. It wasn’t until after WWII that my grandparents managed to get to the North Carolina one.

You probably won’t believe it when I say that I didn’t have any thoughts about going through her wash on a panty peeking expedition when she walked out of the room. I was really wanting to get Elle’s panties washed and then back to the room to start packing up. I’d probably pulled three batches of her wet wash out before I saw a little sliver of pale pink sticking up. I pulled on it and out popped a pair of bikini’s. That discovery got my mind turning. After a quick check into the hall I made a concerted effort to find more. Total tally (I didn’t spend more that a minute, if that) was three bikini’s and two full briefs. The tags in all three bikini’s were the same... a script ”Nylon“ and a circle with a 4 in the middle. The panties and the labels appeared to be fairly new. I was sure they had to belong to the young woman I’d been speaking to. However, the brief panties had me scratching my head. They had to belong to her mother. First off, the waist elastic was very distinctive and I kind of knew I’d seen it before. Then, the label... it was embroidered in maroon and read ”Evette size 5“. I knew I’d seen that label before and I was staring at it trying to remember just when and where. I heard a bell ring on the the other washing machine which got me to refocus. I’d been gone from the room for quite a while and still hadn’t put Elle's panties into the machine.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

You're like the boy scout of panties; always prepared to take a peek! I'm curious about the white thing under the table now.

oldblue said...

I think I would have taken a walk to clear my mind, maybe over to the park.

Pantymaven said...

BS and OB... :-)